Author Topic: Public Apology To Pand  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Public Apology To Pand
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 10:16:45 PM »
:rofl

to bad Your spitfire cant handle my KI

JETSOM 200: nice shot
SYSTEM: who landed 2 victories in a Spitfire MK VIII of Whoville's very last Who.

Ki handled... this time...  :ahand

Since I couldn't respond on 200....  thank you, ink. :rock

nuff said.

Now back to the topic at hand, Lusche was apologizing for something and Pand had accepted... :old:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:56:11 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 12:04:07 AM »
JETSOM 200: nice shot
SYSTEM: who landed 2 victories in a Spitfire MK VIII of Whoville's very last Who.

Ki handled... this time...  :ahand

Since I couldn't respond on 200....  thank you, ink. :rock

nuff said.

Now back to the topic at hand, Lusche was apologizing for something and Pand had accepted... :old:

Dude, that'd better be legit.  If not, I am getting some popcorn.
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 12:55:16 AM »
Dude, that'd better be legit.  If not, I am getting some popcorn.

Well, being the MA, there are multiple variables and intangibles, but "nice shot" are his words, not mine.  It wasn't a "fair fight" in the DA if that iis your definition of legit, but it was fun and I did have to shoot someone else down before climbing up to him over our base.  I believe other friendlies and enemies were in the area.
Bottom line, I handled his KI given the situation just fine -- this time.  :aok

Not bragging, just offering a response to the "Your spitfire can't handle my KI" comment made previously in this thread.  It was a nice shot, I agree. :)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:04:18 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 01:59:41 AM »
as punishment can you make a pie chard of how many people want midway to have his midway name back?  on second thought, I ahave a second account and I check several times a day to see if the name midway is available.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2012, 02:22:40 AM »
Whats this..another look at me thread :lol

Thats the way to do it Lusche  :aok

Honor and respect :angel:

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2012, 02:34:14 AM »

oh my word...mid  you come right here running to BBS.... after you did make a nice shot? on me, fighting you in a spit and 2 other spits....while I was alone????   in my KI...........

and it still took you guys how long :headscratch:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ehhh you will never get it.

oh I was wrong...I was fighting you in a 8 another spit 8 a 38...a 190 and a zero...... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:47:14 AM by ink »

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2012, 02:51:05 AM »

oh my word...mid  you come right here running to BBS.... after you did make a nice shot? on me, fighting you in a spit and 2 other spits....while I was alone????   in my KI...........

and it still took you guys how long :headscratch:

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

ehhh you will never get it.

Well, after taking out the C2, and with, I believe, a p51 in range, closing, and you among the highest alt and E-state, and me climbing up to you... it did take a while to get up there.   Bottom line though, we agree, it was a nice shot, I landed, you....well... let's just agree to disagree on the fact that my Spitfire handled your high alt KI just fine that time.  

At least we can start on some common ground which is unquestioned.... It was a nice shot, and I did land.  :D

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2012, 02:56:48 AM »
Seriously Midway are you hi-jacking this thread too? Disgraceful.

I wish someone would perma-mute/perma-squelch this jerk. :bhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2012, 03:00:06 AM »

It was hijacked previous to my post.  I responded to ink's statement in this thread that my spitfire can not handle his KI. 

Must we call names?  Really? :huh

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2012, 03:31:40 AM »

Pretty much

Good on you Lusche , very stand up thing to do and it's why your are such a respected member of this community. :salute

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29:49 AM »
Aww man another Peyton Place shot down in flames. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline --)SF----

• Copper Member
      • Musketeers Squadron
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2012, 07:45:31 AM »
I made so much of a fool out of myself that trying to apologize in the thread it originally would belong in would not be enough. The disgrace is so big that it deserves a post all of it's own.

I publicly state:

Pand has not "stolen" the data, nor did I sent him it in confidence. In fact I never sent it to him. He has not published it 'without my consent' or misused it in any way. All accusations or implications in that direction were wrong.
Even worse for me, the charts have been published by myself once on the BBS about 1.5 years ago, a fact which was lost from my memory. I only found it by going through all my posts in the last three years.
There had been some other PMs concerning those charts, but I totally mixed up the facts in my memory. But this should not be taken as an excuse, as I'm fully responsible for what I'm posting here. It would also have been my duty to "check my own facts" first, all the more it's the thing I'm constantly preaching myself

It was a quick knee jerk reaction and probably the biggest fail in my BBS 'career'. I don't think it could get worse.
I was really contemplating for a moment to shut down my account, leave the BBS and go into the shades in the main arenas  :o

I'm deeply sorry about that.
My deepest apologies to Pand and the AH community

Martin aka  "Lusche" / "Snailman"

+3 on my respect meter.

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2012, 12:46:14 PM »
I made so much of a fool out of myself that trying to apologize in the thread it originally would belong in would not be enough. The disgrace is so big that it deserves a post all of it's own.

I publicly state:

Pand has not "stolen" the data, nor did I sent him it in confidence. In fact I never sent it to him. He has not published it 'without my consent' or misused it in any way. All accusations or implications in that direction were wrong.
Even worse for me, the charts have been published by myself once on the BBS about 1.5 years ago, a fact which was lost from my memory. I only found it by going through all my posts in the last three years.
There had been some other PMs concerning those charts, but I totally mixed up the facts in my memory. But this should not be taken as an excuse, as I'm fully responsible for what I'm posting here. It would also have been my duty to "check my own facts" first, all the more it's the thing I'm constantly preaching myself

It was a quick knee jerk reaction and probably the biggest fail in my BBS 'career'. I don't think it could get worse.
I was really contemplating for a moment to shut down my account, leave the BBS and go into the shades in the main arenas  :o

I'm deeply sorry about that.
My deepest apologies to Pand and the AH community

Martin aka  "Lusche" / "Snailman"

Class act Lusche.   :salute
Who is John Galt?