Author Topic: Public Apology To Pand  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Public Apology To Pand
« on: June 25, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »
I made so much of a fool out of myself that trying to apologize in the thread it originally would belong in would not be enough. The disgrace is so big that it deserves a post all of it's own.

I publicly state:

Pand has not "stolen" the data, nor did I sent him it in confidence. In fact I never sent it to him. He has not published it 'without my consent' or misused it in any way. All accusations or implications in that direction were wrong.
Even worse for me, the charts have been published by myself once on the BBS about 1.5 years ago, a fact which was lost from my memory. I only found it by going through all my posts in the last three years.
There had been some other PMs concerning those charts, but I totally mixed up the facts in my memory. But this should not be taken as an excuse, as I'm fully responsible for what I'm posting here. It would also have been my duty to "check my own facts" first, all the more it's the thing I'm constantly preaching myself

It was a quick knee jerk reaction and probably the biggest fail in my BBS 'career'. I don't think it could get worse.
I was really contemplating for a moment to shut down my account, leave the BBS and go into the shades in the main arenas  :o

I'm deeply sorry about that.
My deepest apologies to Pand and the AH community

Martin aka  "Lusche" / "Snailman"

Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: Public Apology To Pand
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 06:37:38 PM »
You're top shelf Lusche..........always have been  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »
You're top shelf Lusche..........always have been  :salute

+1  :salute Lusche
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 06:40:54 PM »
I forgive you, Lusche.   We all have our moments of weakness and the desire to make it right.   :aok :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
 :cheers: lusche  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:36 PM »
Well stated Lusche, as always.  <S>

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »
Wow man, seriously, <S>.

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 06:44:44 PM »
What would we all do without the graphs?? We'd be lost without you when craving pie charts.

Seriously though, it takes a stand up person to do this public apology thing.

:salute
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »
I made so much of a fool out of myself that trying to apologize in the thread it originally would belong in would not be enough. The disgrace is so big that it deserves a post all of it's own.

I publicly state:

Pand has not "stolen" the data, nor did I sent him it in confidence. In fact I never sent it to him. He has not published it 'without my consent' or misused it in any way. All accusations or implications in that direction were wrong.
Even worse for me, the charts have been published by myself once on the BBS about 1.5 years ago, a fact which was lost from my memory. I only found it by going through all my posts in the last three years.
There had been some other PMs concerning those charts, but I totally mixed up the facts in my memory. But this should not be taken as an excuse, as I'm fully responsible for what I'm posting here. It would also have been my duty to "check my own facts" first, all the more it's the thing I'm constantly preaching myself

It was a quick knee jerk reaction and probably the biggest fail in my BBS 'career'. I don't think it could get worse.
I was really contemplating for a moment to shut down my account, leave the BBS and go into the shades in the main arenas  :o

Can this statement be simplified with a piew chart?
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
Wow, what a stand-up guy.  Wtg Lusche.
 :aok
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
Can this statement be simplified with a piew chart?

Okay, I give you +10 points for timing and funny.

<S>
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 07:06:47 PM »

I publicly state:

Appreciate the correction and honesty.   :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2012, 07:11:58 PM »
 :aok

Nothing else needed!
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2012, 07:17:47 PM »
Pie Chart, or it never happened
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

HOST: HiTech Shot Down Skyyr Kill#1

Offline climber

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2012, 07:33:32 PM »
Pand and Lusche just need to hug it out...

Hopefully all has been restored in the land 'o' cartoon aeroplanes...
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions