Author Topic: joeblack strikes again  (Read 2453 times)

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
joeblack strikes again
« on: June 30, 2012, 11:52:07 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:49:38 AM by Skuzzy »
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: joeblack strikes again
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 06:41:27 PM »
I didn't see anything funny from him.... :headscratch: 

I also see you shoot about as good as I do...maybe a bit better :rofl

nice flying though :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 02:04:15 PM »
I didn't see anything funny from him.... :headscratch: 

Didi you not notice how far back he was from my aircraft before he put it in the tower?
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 06:09:36 PM »
Didi you not notice how far back he was from my aircraft before he put it in the tower?

it looked like he was about 600 out....but I watched it a few days ago...might be remembering wrong.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 05:30:39 AM »
yeah about 600 out with his nose  aimed nowhere near me shooting at this air where I had been 100+ yards ago. Watching the film from his angle really took the piss
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 09:44:02 AM »
Im not sure but  I think even watching film from the other guys cockpit it is still going to show the orentation as reported from your comp.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 09:53:22 AM »
Im not sure but  I think even watching film from the other guys cockpit it is still going to show the orentation as reported from your comp.

basically yup :aok

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2012, 10:52:30 AM »
Are we watching the same film? Are you guys seriously OK with that sort of lag; whereby the other guy can kill you while you are watching him fire at thin air 100+ yards behind you?  :headscratch:  :huh
There is no way to defend that. If it was a plane length behing, sure that's normal, but come on thats 100+ yards behind and about 20' of nose lead off.
That sort of lag must be in the 300-400 ms ping! That should be auto kick territory.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2012, 12:55:26 PM »
That sort of lag must be in the 300-400 ms ping! That should be auto kick territory.

So they  kick players with lesser computers? Doesn't seem like a very wise  business model especially when you look at the demigraphoics  I don't see many players of AH having top of the line rigs. Why even make a new post on this  there were threads which this was discussed ad nauseam not long ago.

it doesnt happen all that often,  just  suck it up and  up a new plane.  Have fun with the game its no big deal.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2012, 01:03:06 PM »
So they  kick players with lesser computers? Doesn't seem like a very wise  business model especially when you look at the demigraphoics  I don't see many players of AH having top of the line rigs. Why even make a new post on this  there were threads which this was discussed ad nauseam not long ago.

it doesnt happen all that often,  just  suck it up and  up a new plane.  Have fun with the game its no big deal.

You go fly for an hour against joeblack. I'd like to see your opinion about this topic then.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2012, 01:03:20 PM »
So they  kick players with lesser computers?

The power of the Computer is not an issue here.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 01:09:31 PM »
The power of the Computer is not an issue here.

computer, Modem, connection the result is the same, its no big deal as its not that common and  the planes are ready for you to reup immediatly, yeah it  sucks  but its no different then hitting an enemy gv and it taking 4 seconds for it to blow, giving him time to rotate turrent and fire back or a guy  disappering under the ground  because  the position you see him at is  different from what HIS computer is  reporting.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:24:25 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 01:18:21 PM »
You go fly for an hour against joeblack. I'd like to see your opinion about this topic then.
SO, for an hour straight this happend? If you dealt with this same dude for an hour that seems like its more of a S&M thing. It happens and if you 1v1 the dude for an hr thats on you. If there are others around you need to be more aware to watch out for the guy because he probably warped a little bit before he got to you.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 01:19:53 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 03:02:36 PM »
 :rofl

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »
Are we watching the same film? Are you guys seriously OK with that sort of lag; whereby the other guy can kill you while you are watching him fire at thin air 100+ yards behind you?  :headscratch:  :huh
There is no way to defend that. If it was a plane length behing, sure that's normal, but come on thats 100+ yards behind and about 20' of nose lead off.

Actually, his connection is not the problem.  Yours is.  I just measured the pings from the server to you and to him.  You came in at 250ms and dropping packets badly.  His is around 65ms and dropping some packets as well.  The overall time lag between you and him is around 325ms.

There is really nothing you can do to improve your lag problems without switching to another ISP.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:57:56 PM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com