Author Topic: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.  (Read 24842 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.
« Reply #165 on: July 04, 2012, 06:21:52 AM »
The film was corrupted in the transfer, it's fixed now, same link

cc, will try again in a couple of hours.  Thank you. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #166 on: July 04, 2012, 08:51:02 AM »
Oh FFS Bruv, quit teasing the kid and give him a spot :rofl

I've tried offering him a couple of hours training a week to not speak on 200 and more recently a genuine offer of membership but he politely declined stating that 200 is too much fun and he isn't yet worthy to fly amongst some of his FPH's.

So on that basis even though I would have had no intention of letting someone butt kiss their way into my squadron, I have done my best to alleviate the AH community from Middy's words of wisdom and will sleep with a clean conscience.   Midway seeks us out in game continually to attempt to fight us and that is a brave and noble thing to do when 99% would turn the other way or stay in their ack.   He gets beat down repeatedly and comes back for more without losing his cool or resorting to crazy allegations.   Be thankful because with expert help Midway would turn into a real monster stick aswell as champion keyboard warrior.     

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #167 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
I vultched Midway  on a field in my Typhoon with rockets the other day fantastic. :)

It was revenge for doing the same to me last year when i was trying to land :)

He shot me down as i returned for a second pass on the field :)

<S> Midway for bringing such fun to the game and especially the forums :)

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #168 on: July 04, 2012, 09:06:15 AM »
168 Posts and 1593 Views.

:rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #169 on: July 04, 2012, 09:19:15 AM »
I owned you Bone.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2012, 09:20:48 AM »
I get raped every time.

*Runs away from zack*   :bolt:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #171 on: July 04, 2012, 09:20:51 AM »
I vultched Midway  on a field in my Typhoon with rockets the other day fantastic. :)

It was revenge for doing the same to me last year when i was trying to land :)

He shot me down as i returned for a second pass on the field :)

<S> Midway for bringing such fun to the game and especially the forums :)

:D :salute :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2012, 09:22:39 AM »
I've tried offering him a couple of hours training a week to not speak on 200 and more recently a genuine offer of membership but he politely declined stating that 200 is too much fun and he isn't yet worthy to fly amongst some of his FPH's.

So on that basis even though I would have had no intention of letting someone butt kiss their way into my squadron, I have done my best to alleviate the AH community from Middy's words of wisdom and will sleep with a clean conscience.   Midway seeks us out in game continually to attempt to fight us and that is a brave and noble thing to do when 99% would turn the other way or stay in their ack.   He gets beat down repeatedly and comes back for more without losing his cool or resorting to crazy allegations.   Be thankful because with expert help Midway would turn into a real monster stick aswell as champion keyboard warrior.      

:headscratch: :x      :headscratch: :cry      :headscratch: :joystick: :bhead

Can a mere mortal fly among / with his heros?  Can a common man play a game of baseball with Alex Rodriguez or shoeless Joe Jackson?  Can a neighborhood basketball dreamer play with Michael Jordan or Larry Bird?  Can a regular guy throw the football at the local school field with Roger Staubach or John Elway or Tim Tebow?

I ask any of you... would you not be all googly eyed and nervous playing on the team with your heros?  Would you not want to wait until you feel worthy?

Questions worth ponderring while watching the awesomeness of one's fighter pilot heros. :old:

:noid
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 09:47:09 AM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #173 on: July 04, 2012, 09:46:01 AM »
The film was corrupted in the transfer, it's fixed now, same link

I tried it again.  This time the film loads up to where I can see those in range, but before the film can start the AH film viewer crashes. :frown:

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #174 on: July 04, 2012, 09:50:31 AM »
I tried it again.  This time the film loads up to where I can see those in range, but before the film can start the AH film viewer crashes. :frown:

well this time I can't help you, I tried the link, opened it from my work computer, and it works  :headscratch:
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #175 on: July 04, 2012, 10:00:35 AM »
well this time I can't help you, I tried the link, opened it from my work computer, and it works  :headscratch:

Can you post it on youtube or pm me an AVI file?

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #176 on: July 04, 2012, 10:01:01 AM »
:headscratch: :x      :headscratch: :cry      :headscratch: :joystick: :bhead

Can a mere mortal fly among / with his heros?  Can a common man play a game of baseball with Alex Rodriguez or shoeless Joe Jackson?  Can a neighborhood basketball dreamer play with Michael Jordan or Larry Bird?  Can a regular guy throw the football at the local school field with Roger Staubach or John Elway or Tim Tebow?

I ask any of you... would you not be all googly eyed and nervous playing on the team with your heros?  Would you not want to wait until you feel worthy?

Questions worth ponderring while watching the awesomeness of one's fighter pilot heros. :old:

:noid

Pfft. Bruv would be nothing without ppl like me in the squad.

I get killed repeatedly so he can shine  :P

The Few GFC

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #177 on: July 04, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
"Here he comes."   "Sneech check..."   "Sneech down."   "Damn it"   "G. D. Bruv" :lol

Film ought to be on youtube... so we can enjoy it on our iPads any time. :rofl
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 10:59:41 AM by Midway »

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #178 on: July 04, 2012, 10:15:24 AM »
And there we have the rub.  It's not about you gaining a position in the squad of your dreams.  It seems to be all about you and your man-crush on Bruv.  Frankly, we are getting sick and tired of your crush.  Why don't you ask him for his email and swoon him in private!  Ya know... If I were Bruv, I'd either hunt you down and put you out of our misery or put myself out of our misery.  This FPH crap is getting way way outta hand here.  I think you are in need of some professional help of the first order.

If only I had a picture of MidFail the person, I have an idea for the Greatest Aces High movie poster of all time.........
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: July 04, 2012, 10:53:26 AM »
Pfft. Bruv would be nothing without ppl like me in the squad.

I get killed repeatedly so he can shine  :P

Bruvs been getting us to practice a defensive 'box' formation to form an all round shield to protect him rtbing with kills!  :banana: