Author Topic: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.  (Read 24895 times)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Bruv and The Few discussed on range as we were fighting them.
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2012, 10:31:54 AM »
Are you sure those voices are not the voices in your own head?  :banana:

:rofl well, i am 46, and my both boys went to bed when they fought the last game at Battlefield, but i remember midways voice on range when he started, and it sounds like a 14 year old schoolboy
btw, have to watch the film this evening

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2012, 10:36:24 AM »
:rofl well, i am 46, and my both boys went to bed when they fought the last game at Battlefield, but i remember midways voice on range when he started, and it sounds like a 14 year old schoolboy
btw, have to watch the film this evening

...and I feel like one and even act like one too, on occasion. :banana:

...but this thread is not about me. :frown:

:old: Now, back to the topic at hand, please.

Bruv's awesome fighting prowess and The Few's magic ability to come from nowhere at just the right time. :O

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2012, 03:22:24 PM »
that's strange, i remember hearing Midway's voice on range during the MKOTS event and it was pretty obvious he's an old dude (sorry Midway, we can say 'middle aged' if you prefer). You can also tell Midway's age and maturity level from the way he responds to all the immature bandwagon followers that attack him verbally in game and on the forums. He's (almost) unfailingly polite and reasonable, despite provocation.

Which is far more than can be said for a large number of the supposed 'grown ups' that play this game.

sounde like Bruv is on the way to be a valid loose deuce member  :lol

very much so, he just needs to stop landing ~10 kills per sortie and bring the average down to 2 or 3 ;-)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
You can also tell Midway's age and maturity level from the way he responds to all the

So what does crack taste like when you smoke it.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2012, 03:25:39 PM »
very much so, he just needs to stop landing ~10 kills per sortie and bring the average down to 2 or 3 ;-)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

PS: Am not old!  Although I have seen my 30th birthday plus a few anniversaries of same. :)

Feel 23 and act 14, on occasion. :banana:

Now, back to the topic at hand, please! :old:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:31:01 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

So what does crack taste like when you smoke it.

pretty chemical-y...not quite like the smell of burning plastic, but in that ballpark :-/

maybe later on i will compile some forum quotes of people acting like little high school kids while Midway responds calmly and logically in the face of immature abuse, to prove my point

or maybe i will just engage Redbull in another GIF war  :rock  

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:39:12 PM by coombz »

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2012, 03:39:55 PM »
pretty chemical-y...not quite like the smell of burning plastic, but in that ballpark :-/

maybe later on i will compile some forum quotes of people acting like little high school kids while Midway responds calmly and logically in the face of immature abuse, to prove my point

So you're saying that treating someone badly is bad?  you know like calling them names and such is bad?  And you are such a good character model  because... why? Please reply in gifs because that is  soo mature. :aok
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:42:00 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2012, 03:49:53 PM »
So you're saying that treating someone badly is bad?  you know like calling them names and such is bad?  And you are such a good character model  because... why? Please reply in gifs because that is  soo mature. :aok

my character has nothing to do with it, just commenting on the clearly evident hypocrisy of what people like to say (repeatedly) about Midway, when you compare it against the actual evidence that is available for all to see it's obviously not true.

they are usually just mad because they've either been a) trolled, b) shot down or c) shot down and then trolled   :old:

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »
my character has nothing to do with it, just commenting on the clearly evident hypocrisy of what people like to say (repeatedly) about Midway, when you compare it against the actual evidence that is available for all to see it's obviously not true.

they are usually just mad because they've either been a) trolled, b) shot down or c) shot down and then trolled   :old:
and its  mature to be a troll? Ok I was just checking you understood you are being a touch hypocritical yourself I think you do understand this  and do infact think you are immature yourself?
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2012, 04:01:37 PM »
sounds like someone has hurt feelings

in my opinion there is a time and place for arguing logically to put your point across, and equally there are times when it's fun to troll people and wind them up :)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: July 05, 2012, 04:09:29 PM »
sounds like someone has hurt feelings

in my opinion there is a time and place for arguing logically to put your point across, and equally there are times when it's fun to troll people and wind them up :)
no, no hurt feelings I just dont think you know what mature means, and of course Trolls of  a feather flock together and what not. So your counter ankle humping of Midway isnt really as ringing of an endorsment as you may percive it to be.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #206 on: July 05, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
The topic!  Prowess!  Bruv!  The Few!  Discuss!  :old:

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #207 on: July 05, 2012, 04:12:38 PM »
I just dont think you know what mature means

here are some good examples of maturity (Midway's level headed responses and the way he doesn't rise to the bait and descend to the level of his detractors) and immaturity (most of the other posters in the thread trying to take cheap shots just because it's Midway who started the topic)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,335770.0.html

:aok

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #208 on: July 05, 2012, 04:17:24 PM »
here are some good examples of maturity (Midway's level headed responses and the way he doesn't rise to the bait and descend to the level of his detractors) and immaturity (most of the other posters in the thread trying to take cheap shots just because it's Midway who started the topic)

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,335770.0.html

:aok

Did you not understand my post? I think you are a poor judge of what being mature is this post of yours is completely subjective and beholden to that. Thusly, I'm not going to bother  checking it out.

TL;DR(RV) That dog aint gonna hunt
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:21:00 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: July 05, 2012, 04:19:23 PM »

Well that depends upon your agenda. Of course too much of the latter and your credibility regarding the former tends to get inevitably diminished. Wouldn't you agree?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234