Author Topic: Bombing range  (Read 473 times)

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
Bombing range
« on: July 03, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
I need to practice dive bombing with fighter bombers like the P-47 in the training arena. I can't figure out how to do the bombing range thing. I was told to double click on one of the ranges but that didn't work for me. I'm probably misunderstanding symbols on the map. So aren't the bombing ranges on the right side of the map? How do I get there? Once I'm there, how does it work?
Thanks for all the help!
Tex78

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Bombing range
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 09:42:04 AM »
You have to double click on a base in the bombing range. It also has to be a base for you country. You can change.countries by going into the O club. Changing countries in the TA doesn't effect the country you fly for in The other arenas
Once at a base I think the northern launch spots are air launches so you don't have to spend time climbing.

Offline Klam

• Copper Member
Re: Bombing range
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:58:47 AM »
You can also use the "lead computing gunsight" to give you a bit of help.
Hit  Ctrl Tab to bring up a set of green cross hairs that will show you your drop point.

This can be used in the TA and offline to practice your bombing.  Also by pressing the Tab key it will change targets.
=Anglo-Saxon=

ingame ID: Petrol