Author Topic: training request  (Read 696 times)

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
training request
« on: July 03, 2012, 09:59:37 PM »
Hi,
I would like to request dogfight training in the game from an AH Trainer. Here is the information:

Username: Tex78
Timezone: CST (US)
Available times: Thursday at 7pm or Sat morning 9am to 11am.
I would like some help with the merge and with evasion once someone is on my tail. I fly the P-51D because that's what my squadron flies. They just fly missions right now as they are pretty busy.

Thanks,
Tex

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: training request
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 10:04:40 PM »
I'm usually in the TA Saturdays at that time. I don't have anyone scheduled yet for next Saturday so
you can reserve an hour or it's first come first served.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 01:54:50 AM »
 Tex,

I saw you in the TA tuesday night,you should have spoke up. I was busy with 2 or 3 other guys but you could have joined in.

I'm usually in the TA most week night around 9pm est. If you see me just gimme a shout.

:salute

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 03:35:59 PM »
Thanks guys!
FLS: I'll take 9am Saturday.
Morp: Thanks for the offer. If I see you in the TA, I'll holler.
Tex78

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 04:04:55 PM »
Roger that 10 AM ET, 9AM CT.  We can also do some dive bombing if we have time or in a later session, the P-51 is very good at that.

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 09:48:11 PM »
I have a headset and mic so I would like to use the in-game radio. I'm not very good at that cause my squad uses teamspeak.
Thanks!
Tex