Author Topic: SOB this is the film of you i said i'd post for ALL the AH comunity to see  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Lamina

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
download this

I was fighten SOB today and he was flying a UFO niki and then he shot my chute after shooting me down doing some questionable moves that are really strange.
CavemanJ and others were there including Skuzzy and saw SOB harrassing me on the MA and i saids i would post the film so here it is.
I also have SCREENSHOT of you calling me names, and the surprising thing is SKUZZY also was harrasing me on channel 1.

So I post here for all to see and judge the two of you in the court of public law

after this we decided to meet 1on1 and he brought a friend and both of them gangbanged me and then they hunted me throught the arena looking for me and vulching me. I dont have films or screenshots of this because i accidentally deleted them but they happened and CavemanJ was there and is a witness.

hahaha sob what will you do now? UFO dweeb you are now revealed to the comunity and you will have to face them and they will judge you with the stick of moral justice and truth

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
You're trying too hard animal.

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Animal seems to look the worst in this exchange.  Too bad some have to call names and act so juvenile.  

Dago
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Oh not another of your trying too hard posts.
This was all SOB's idea, I was on another country, we'd fight and the looser would have to whine on channel one and get his chute killed. It all escalated to this.

Yes I am trying too hard, to have fun.
You should try to!

HAVING FUN IS FUN!

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
  Ban Skuzzy!

(But then we would have to play warbirds)

Never mind!

Offline Drex

• Nickel Member
LOL!

Drex

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
At least Skorpyon and Hodo had the right attitued. <S>

Offline Wmaker

• Platinum Member
      • Lentolaivue 34 website
Funny little people.  
Wmaker
Lentolaivue 34

Thank you for the Brewster HTC!

Moose11

While I think this is definitely FDB style (funny as hell), isnt it ironic that it's now so commonplace for whining in the arena that we can make jokes out of it?

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Sometimes I forget that some poeple do not get what a "word play" is.

I was kidding around, as usual, Animal.  Just doing a word play on what SOB had said, twisting it around to try to get things lightened up.

Sorry if I offended you, as I never intend to offend anyone.  I like to think most folks see my presentation on the text buffer as humorious.  Again,...I apologize if I offended, irritated, or bothered you in anyway.

------------------
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
President, AppLink Corp.
http://www.applink.net
skuzzy@applink.net
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
SOB this is the film of you i said i'd post for ALL the AH comunity to see
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2001, 01:56:00 PM »
Yeah moose, now that I think of it, its very sad.

You can take a look at that screenshot and see that we were not the only ones whinning, there is ALWAYS some real whinning goin on channel 1.

Some people hate losing, they cant bring themselves to admit that they lost a fight. Its all caused by very poor selfesteem, they try to blame something, and they easiest thing to blame here is the other guy. What plne he is flying, how he flies, and even what he does to the Aces High code. All roadkill of course.

SOB and I were laughing our tulips off when that happened, but there were some people there taking it seriously and EVEN AGREEING to the irrational roadkill I was spewing out. It couldnt have been more obvious it was all a fake, yet many people believed it all. Why? because whinning is so commonplace here.

This game requires so much skill to fly that in the hands of a good pilot its hard to notice the difference between a Tempest and a Typhoon. Its because is requires so much skill that people get frustrated and get REALLY hurt when they lose.

I'm sure you all had a friend who whined when he lost in Monopoly or Baseball. There was always something to make them lose. Either the bat was too heavy, the pitcher sucked, or someone was cheating and stealing the game money and buying expensive properties.

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2001, 01:58:00 PM »
LOL SKUZZY HAHA NOW YOU ARE SORRY BUT YOU WERENT THINKIN WHEN YOU SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME AND TO MY DOG.

I hope you are playing along.
This is all a joke between SOB and I, dont worry.
It was SOB's idea so of course it turned out to hurt some people's feelings.

[This message has been edited by Animal (edited 04-06-2001).]

Offline paintmaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2001, 02:06:00 PM »
<SALUTE> Animal ,, you are one of the few people in here that NEVER gets pissed (that I have seen ) You know how to take a joke as well as give one . Never see any personal attacks from you , I've said thing to you (joking ) that most get pissed at . If we ever meet , The beers on me !!

Offline Animal

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2001, 02:12:00 PM »
lol, thanks Paint
you may regret this when we're at the bar.
thats gonna be one expensive bill  

funked

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2001, 02:12:00 PM »

I'm sure you all had a friend who whined when he lost in Monopoly or Baseball. There was always something to make them lose. Either the bat was too heavy, the pitcher sucked, or someone was cheating and stealing the game money and buying expensive properties.

Yes Animal, where I'm from we call them "losers".