Author Topic: Why am I not an awesome pilot yet?  (Read 11651 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: Why am I not an awesome pilot yet?
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2012, 06:58:41 PM »
I still don't think poor midway understands the value of fighting in the weak planes or why so many good players use them. load up an american ride with 100% fuel max ammo and go try to get kills.

some athletes run with weight belts etc. they train and practice in the most difficult conditions.

if you chose the spit because you love spits (everyone knows you swallow) thats one thing. but you chose it because its the easiest plane to fly.

if you ever get brave enough to fly the underpowered slow weak gunned poor turning planes you would gain more "skill" SA and general ability than you ever will clinging to a plane you use as a crutch for bad SA and predictable ACM.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2012, 07:05:29 PM »
I still don't think poor midway understands the value of fighting in the weak planes or why so many good players use them. load up an american ride with 100% fuel max ammo and go try to get kills.

some athletes run with weight belts etc. they train and practice in the most difficult conditions.

if you chose the spit because you love spits (everyone knows you swallow) thats one thing. but you chose it because its the easiest plane to fly.

if you ever get brave enough to fly the underpowered slow weak gunned poor turning planes you would gain more "skill" SA and general ability than you ever will clinging to a plane you use as a crutch for bad SA and predictable ACM.

:O :huh
I forgive you again, Fester... but you are pushing the limits.   :old:
Future potential FPHs must have strength of character. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
but if you still don't belive this go look up your FPH's stats from years and years ago. you would be shocked to find they might not fly such a limited amount of planes. that they might actually be a E fighter that often flies a spit and uses SA to determine when turn and burn can be done without being overwhelmed by enemy aircraft.

your FPH does not allow the enemy to dictate the terms of the fight. they either enter a fight vs an overwhelming number of enemies from a superior position using wingman tactics or they simply attack a base together and start a fight and rtb once the E and positional advantage are lost.

i would mention staying on the survivable side of a sustained furball but those are so rare that I don't know if they still exist.

your fph is an E fighter and a flight leader that choses their acm based on the situation and sometimes flies a spit.

you are a turn and burn spit pilot with limited SA and acm that is based around fighting on the enemies terms and hoping to not get picked while fixated and praying the FPH you are stalking makes a mistake.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2012, 07:20:25 PM »
but if you still don't belive this go look up your FPH's stats from years and years ago. you would be shocked to find they might not fly such a limited amount of planes. that they might actually be a E fighter that often flies a spit and uses SA to determine when turn and burn can be done without being overwhelmed by enemy aircraft.

your FPH does not allow the enemy to dictate the terms of the fight. they either enter a fight vs an overwhelming number of enemies from a superior position using wingman tactics or they simply attack a base together and start a fight and rtb once the E and positional advantage are lost.

i would mention staying on the survivable side of a sustained furball but those are so rare that I don't know if they still exist.

your fph is an E fighter and a flight leader that choses their acm based on the situation and sometimes flies a spit.

you are a turn and burn spit pilot with limited SA and acm that is based around fighting on the enemies terms and hoping to not get picked while fixated and praying the FPH you are stalking makes a mistake.

All good points.  I will think about these.  Thank you, Fester!  :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2012, 07:32:52 PM »
:O :huh
I forgive you again, Fester... but you are pushing the limits.   :old:
Future potential FPHs must have strength of character. :old:

I have made it clear that I find your stalking of me is unwelcomed. I killed you repeatedly for an entire afternoon in the ww1 arena just to let you get the stalker tendancy out of your system and to be honest I did enjoy trying to teach you what mistakes you were making. you were so occupied with learning a new airplane you were unable to spew garbage on the chat channel the entire afternoon.

if you really want to be the best then stop the FPH act. its boring.

no one at the top of the game thinks for one second that anyone else can kill them in a fair fight. and you will never ever see anyone that has the ability to cut down enemy cartoon airplanes spew the hero worship nonsense that you spew everywhere.

shut up and fly. no one wants you stalking them or spewing FPH nonsense about them. it annoys the hell out of everyone you do it to.

I met a different midway in the ww1 arena. they flew with tenacity and they forgot about their "skyRockesque" persona that they work so hard to cultivate when spitflying in the MA. they shut up and flew.

drop the FPH act and if you have questions send them to the training forums and make them specific.

youve been playing 2 yrs? maybe in 5 more you will have all the tricks up your sleave that dweebs that have been playing for a decade know. you might even grow out of your spitcrutch and challenge yourself by flying more difficult airplanes. or you will burn out in 6 months and never be heard from again.

the ww1 arena midway I met would be missed. this FPH troll or whatever it is you are doing for publicity and spectacle notoriety will not be missed.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »
right on Fester  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2012, 07:48:41 PM »
I have made it clear that I find your stalking of me is unwelcomed. I killed you repeatedly for an entire afternoon in the ww1 arena just to let you get the stalker tendancy out of your system and to be honest I did enjoy trying to teach you what mistakes you were making. you were so occupied with learning a new airplane you were unable to spew garbage on the chat channel the entire afternoon.

no one at the top of the game thinks for one second that anyone else can kill them in a fair fight. and you will never ever see anyone that has the ability to cut down enemy cartoon airplanes spew the hero worship nonsense that you spew everywhere.

shut up and fly. no one wants you stalking them or spewing FPH nonsense about them. it annoys the hell out of everyone you do it to.

I met a different midway in the ww1 arena. they flew with tenacity and they forgot about their "skyRockesque" persona that they work so hard to cultivate when spitflying in the MA. they shut up and flew.

drop the FPH act and if you have questions send them to the training forums and make them specific.

youve been playing 2 yrs? maybe in 5 more you will have all the tricks up your sleave that dweebs that have been playing for a decade know. you might even grow out of your spitcrutch and challenge yourself by flying more difficult airplanes. or you will burn out in 6 months and never be heard from again.

the ww1 arena midway I met would be missed. this FPH troll or whatever it is you are doing for publicity and spectacle notoriety will not be missed.
Well said suh S!  :cheers:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »
Thousands of sorties per tour :huh for almost two years.  :bhead

I can down probably 95% of players 1 on 1 with skills learned so far, that is good.

I think your swollen head is getting in the way of your cockpit views    :D :P
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2012, 08:18:26 PM »

Ok Fester... your mistaken view of my stalking needs a full response.

If you are the enemy and you shoot me down and are a good pilot, I will reup and look to find you and see if I can down you.  I will work to down any good pilot as often as I can to learn from the fight.  I too am hunted by the other side in the MA often and have no issue with it.

If you recall you accused me of having a second account to stalk you after I found you by your base and chased your running 109, leading to an eventual victory.   You insisted that I found you by nefarious means and were mad I ended your streak.  You even told everyone on 200 that you sent film to HTC to prove your theory.

Yet your accusations were wrong and I told you so.  I do not have a second active account.  I found you only because you had just shot me down and I knew where you were.  I told you this several times but you didn't believe me.  You went on and on on 200 about calling me a shade and having a second active account used to find you.  The 200 log will show this.  You forgot you had shot me down previously and made up all sorts of wrong accusations and publicly informed everyone on 200.   You still have not apologized for the false accusations.

You then picked me over and over in your 262 which I enjoyed because it pushes my SA.  I love fighting good pilots.  I will look for you and work to down you just like any other good pilot. You can call it stalking, but if you are the enemy and you are good, expect me to work to down you.  

I can forgive your paranoia because you forgot a key piece of information.  I also forgive you for not believing me after I told you how I found you.  I hope you'll apologize for all the resulting false accusations.  You can do that privately, but given your public accusations, it needed a public response.

I do have heros I look up to and hope to and do learn from.  Bruce Lee and Chuck Yeager, among many others, were and still are some of my heros  Many people have them in life, but not all.  It is not worship, it is admiration and respect for great skill.   You are not one of them -- yet, but I do respect your awesome skill.

The crude put downs and false accusations should go though.

:salute Fester.  

« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:09:36 PM by Midway »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2012, 08:19:27 PM »
 :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2012, 08:19:43 PM »

Quit biting his bait, he feeds off attention like a tick. The best thing you can do is the below, both on the forums and in the game.

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2012, 08:47:44 PM »
     Gotta wonder about a guy who claims he can beat 95% of the arena 1v1 <as if that isn't rare> who still claims he's not an awesome
pilot.  Of course I also wonder how he manages to get airborne with that enormous air inlet under his nose open all the time  :D
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »
    Gotta wonder about a guy who claims he can beat 95% of the arena 1v1 <as if that isn't rare> who still claims he's not an awesome
pilot.  Of course I also wonder how he manages to get airborne with that enormous air inlet under his nose open all the time  :D

My SA and lack of knowledge of other aeroplanes are holding me back... and likely many others pilots as well.  I will be very good, one day, but it takes much dedication and learning from the best.  

You also need to remember I fly the Spitfire MK VIII which gives me an advantage over many random aeroplanes I run into in the MA, but not all.  :cheers:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:01:25 PM by Midway »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2012, 09:46:20 PM »
Ok Fester... Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text. Wall of Troll bait text.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.Wall of Troll bait text that ignores the fact that I can't stop trolling on bbs and ch200.
 :salute Fester.  

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:51:21 PM by Midway »