Author Topic: ME-410  (Read 2892 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: ME-410
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
There is no position 2 mg.  It is a sight linked to the two guns to fire them.  You just have the option of sighting from the middle, or either gun itself.  I thought it was a bug at first too.

Wiley.

On that note you cant assign different sight types to rear MGs.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 03:02:19 AM »
410 gun positions move glacially slow. Slower than any other plane in the game. Possible bug in turret movement?

Offline hotcoffe

• Nickel Member
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 09:21:37 AM »
There is no position 2 mg.  It is a sight linked to the two guns to fire them.  You just have the option of sighting from the middle, or either gun itself.  I thought it was a bug at first too.

Wiley.

lol good to know. but still a lil confusing , if there is no gun in position 2 why does it has a single ammo.
)
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 11:46:31 AM »
Not sure why... but HTC you gave the WB151 bomb-bay pack too much ammo. It had the same ammo per gun as the external gunpods and the internal 4-gun setup: 200 rpg.

You have it armed with 300rpg (600 rds total).

See the second listing here, /U2, that is the setup. It was a self-contained gunpod, fairly standard for many planes in the Luftwaffe. In any case I've ever seen it, it never had 300 rpg.

Says 400 rounds, that's 200 per gun.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 07:09:47 PM »
Am I missing something here?  Thought the 410 only had one rudder.  :headscratch:

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2012, 02:33:25 PM »
Another 410 bug:

When in one of the rear gunsights; if you hold the trigger down until all the ammo is expended, the gunfire sound won't stop until you release the trigger. 
It will just keep on going but no bullets are coming out.  If you release the trigger and repress, it won't make the sound.

I checked in offline mode to make sure the plane didn't keep losing bullet weight and it doesn't. 
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 09:39:27 AM »
Another 410 bug:

When in one of the rear gunsights; if you hold the trigger down until all the ammo is expended, the gunfire sound won't stop until you release the trigger. 
It will just keep on going but no bullets are coming out.  If you release the trigger and repress, it won't make the sound.

I checked in offline mode to make sure the plane didn't keep losing bullet weight and it doesn't. 
That is true of all planes.  In a Spitfire Mk V fire all guns holding the trigger down continuously and the cannons will run out after about six seconds, but the sound for them will keep playing as long as the trigger is held down and the .303s are still firing.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »
410 gun positions move glacially slow. Slower than any other plane in the game. Possible bug in turret movement?

I don't see anything unusual.  Can you verify that you've tried it in other planes in this version?  Controller issue?

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2012, 11:11:12 PM »
moin

a other point. if your motor get damaged and stoped you can look thru the propeller.

and the other point, it looks like the 410 do not carry any armor around the pilot. ?! its a realy realy weack plane.

cu christian

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 06:40:38 AM »
In the 410 as well as the 110, can not use WEP on #2 engine if #1 engine is not running. Had this problem in the P-38 for a while till you guys corrected it.
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 09:24:40 AM »
moin

a other point. if your motor get damaged and stoped you can look thru the propeller.
and the other point, it looks like the 410 do not carry any armor around the pilot. ?! its a realy realy weack plane.
cu christian

This one chris?  Reply #7
Adding the bug I just noticed here opposed to starting another 410 thread, we have enough of them.

In the TA flying the Me 410 and external view while on the tarmac, propeller on engine #2 has that transparency thing going on.
I only noticed it when only engine #2 was shut down. Shutting down engine #1 make the propeller solid and it went transparent when restarting engine #1.
I was able to duplicate it a few times but took no screen shots. I can probably snap a few if needed.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline chris3

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.ludwigs-hobby-seite.de/
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2012, 03:29:47 PM »
moin

jepp that one, sorry.

but dont forget the missing armore plats around the pilot :-)

cu

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2012, 12:43:45 PM »
Adding the bug I just noticed here opposed to starting another 410 thread, we have enough of them.

In the TA flying the Me 410 and external view while on the tarmac, propeller on engine #2 has that transparency thing going on.
I only noticed it when only engine #2 was shut down. Shutting down engine #1 make the propeller solid and it went transparent when restarting engine #1.
I was able to duplicate it a few times but took no screen shots. I can probably snap a few if needed.

Also just noticed the start-up smoke is not correct on 410. #2 engine does not smoke when started but it's smoke is tied to engine #1 startup.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Denniss

• Nickel Member
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »
Not sure why... but HTC you gave the WB151 bomb-bay pack too much ammo. It had the same ammo per gun as the external gunpods and the internal 4-gun setup: 200 rpg.

You have it armed with 300rpg (600 rds total).

See the second listing here, /U2, that is the setup. It was a self-contained gunpod, fairly standard for many planes in the Luftwaffe. In any case I've ever seen it, it never had 300 rpg.

Flugzeug-Kennblatt Me 410 A-1/A-2/A-3

Says 400 rounds, that's 200 per gun.
According to a weapon overview of different Me 410 versions (from an aircraft manual) the WB 151 guns had 200 rounds each if using a common belt box (Gurtkasten) or 230/gun if using separate ones.

Offline Pyro

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »
I meant to change the ammo load in this patch but missed it.