Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 72520 times)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1470 on: August 01, 2012, 12:53:08 PM »
I've been annointed by Army of Muppets to announce that you all have been trolled.  I think most people picked up on the two kappas part of the troll, but nobody picked up on the fact that the ensuing fight afterwards was concocted as well.  For the few that did, way to go! 

Based off this thread's magnitude, both literal and figurative, along with the number of posters who were unwitted, this troll shall be known as GMOAT, "Grand Mother Of All Trolls", HENCE FORTH.  If there was ever a contending troll it would be the original MOAT, but records of the original MOAT are suspeciously unavailable, even though all other threads from the Aces High Golden Era are available.

Chalk this one up as another glorious AoM feat, jolly good fight Aces High puppets.  :devil

AoM owns you.  :rock  :neener:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #1471 on: August 01, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
I've been annointed by Army of Muppets to announce that you all have been trolled.  I think most people picked up on the two kappas part of the troll, but nobody picked up on the fact that the ensuing fight afterwards was concocted as well.  For the few that did, way to go! 

Based off this thread's magnitude, both literal and figurative, along with the number of posters who were unwitted, this troll shall be known as GMOAT, "Grand Mother Of All Trolls", HENCE FORTH.  If there was ever a contending troll it would be the original MOAT, but records of the original MOAT are suspeciously unavailable, even though all other threads from the Aces High Golden Era are available.

Chalk this one up as another glorious AoM feat, jolly good fight Aces High puppets.  :devil

A failed troll by any other name is still a failed troll.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1472 on: August 01, 2012, 01:13:11 PM »
I've been annointed by Army of Muppets to announce that you Muppets are pathetic, I'm stupid and don't play anymore, and what we did was stupid and detracts from the great game we all have.

Fixed
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1473 on: August 01, 2012, 01:18:21 PM »
Grizz if you have to announce it and name it yourself, it's not a successful troll.  You of all people should know that  :headscratch:

And a look at me post too?  For shame.  You know how you hate those  :aok
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:20:30 PM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1474 on: August 01, 2012, 01:21:25 PM »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #1475 on: August 01, 2012, 01:23:05 PM »
You have been trolled again.........it has now become a continuos rolling troll.......rolling trolls are dangerous especially if you are standing in its path..... :old:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 01:25:26 PM by Canspec »

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #1476 on: August 01, 2012, 01:27:09 PM »
You have been trolled again.........it has now become a continuos rolling troll.......rolling trolls are dangerous especially if you are standing in its path..... :old:

:rofl

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1477 on: August 01, 2012, 01:27:19 PM »
If one gets told by community that thy thread was a fail, thy subject in question will say you have gotten trolled again by statement above.  :old:  
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1478 on: August 01, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1479 on: August 01, 2012, 01:42:53 PM »
 :huh  :bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1480 on: August 01, 2012, 01:46:51 PM »
have we run outta popcorn?
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #1481 on: August 01, 2012, 01:47:59 PM »

Oh gosh I nearly wet my monitor on that one!  You can't just type with a straight face and even consider this as greater of the Mother Of All Trolls, well unless you are delusional.  When it's been blasted all over the place that it was a troll for all to see you just can't consider it a win. You need to go back to school and have the BK's enlighten you further to do a real Troll! :D  You guys left way way too many clues like squad rosters and the fact that not all of our squad participated because they couldn't be so dishonest and such.  You might think it's a win but I think it's a big fail.  

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #1482 on: August 01, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
have we run outta popcorn?

Hope not!   :uhoh
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1483 on: August 01, 2012, 02:34:48 PM »
Sorry doc... Dunno where you got so hurt... seems hard to deny 100 pages with minimal input..

Hindsight sure makes it easy to call troll though... Well done detective!

Anyway it was a good run.. Wasn't sure we would make it but lyingfin was easy enough to spin up for the final run..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #1484 on: August 01, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
Sorry doc... Dunno where you got so hurt... seems hard to deny 100 pages with minimal input..

Hindsight sure makes it easy to call troll though... Well done detective!

Anyway it was a good run.. Wasn't sure we would make it but lyingfin was easy enough to spin up for the final run..

Not at 100 pages yet.   :cry
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors