Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 72513 times)

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1485 on: August 01, 2012, 02:44:19 PM »
Sorry doc... Dunno where you got so hurt... seems hard to deny 100 pages with minimal input..

:rock
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #1486 on: August 01, 2012, 02:44:42 PM »
And the winner!  ^^
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1487 on: August 01, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »
100 page thread = successful troll

/successful troll thread

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1488 on: August 01, 2012, 03:01:40 PM »
weak still 512 Posts from 2k.

Fester pick it up.  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1489 on: August 01, 2012, 03:04:17 PM »
that this is considered (or claimed to be) a great troll thread just shows how boring and tame this forum is

although i did like the part about ink doing a spinning back kick on a truck :aok
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1490 on: August 01, 2012, 03:09:02 PM »
have we run outta popcorn?
No, but the material ran out 92 pages ago and this lazy half assed troll still went 100 pages. We are some bored people these days.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1491 on: August 01, 2012, 03:12:18 PM »
The success of this great troll in a sense is my way of scoring 100 kills without flying.  I was so worried it would only make it to 99 like my poor ill fated jet, but thanks to all that helped push it over into triple digits, especially my great squad mates.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #1493 on: August 01, 2012, 03:25:21 PM »
that this is considered (or claimed to be) a great troll thread just shows how boring and tame this forum is

although i did like the part about ink doing a spinning back kick on a truck :aok

hahahahahahaha that was my personal favourite too

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #1494 on: August 01, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »
100 pages  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Jolly good show muppets and friends  :aok :aok :aok :aok
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #1495 on: August 01, 2012, 04:10:51 PM »
 What must be understood is that there are BBS warriors who have achieved a level of greatness so that even when they mail it in with a less then stellar effort they remain far out front of the rest of us.  In this case even to the point they lapped the field.

I am embarrassed that I missed the timing of this event coinciding with the Olympics.  Clearly the Mups will be ascending the steps to receive their Gold Medals.  Twitter is already abuzz.

While I can't speak for others,I know I will be returning to the kiddie pool clearly not ready to swim with the grown ups.

Well played Mups  :aok
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 04:14:11 PM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1496 on: August 01, 2012, 04:11:56 PM »
I think about 25 pages were The Few vs. TG and AoM. That arguement have nothing to do with your " troll"
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1497 on: August 01, 2012, 04:12:26 PM »
I've been annointed by Army of Muppets to announce that you all have been trolled.  I think most people picked up on the two kappas part of the troll, but nobody picked up on the fact that the ensuing fight afterwards was concocted as well.  For the few that did, way to go!  

Based off this thread's magnitude, both literal and figurative, along with the number of posters who were unwitted, this troll shall be known as GMOAT, "Grand Mother Of All Trolls", HENCE FORTH.  If there was ever a contending troll it would be the original MOAT, but records of the original MOAT are suspeciously unavailable, even though all other threads from the Aces High Golden Era are available.

Chalk this one up as another glorious AoM feat, jolly good fight Aces High puppets.  :devil

AoM owns you.  :rock  :neener:

There is a Troll in my back garden I think he is the one responsible for those colonial vegtable products (pumpkins) :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1498 on: August 01, 2012, 04:55:03 PM »
I think about 25 pages were The Few vs. TG and AoM. That arguement have nothing to do with your " troll"

100 Pages.   :banana:

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1499 on: August 01, 2012, 05:03:44 PM »
100 Pages.   :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:       :bolt:

:banana:

:cheers:

JUGgler
Army of Muppets