Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 72607 times)

Offline Banana

• Zinc Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1500 on: August 01, 2012, 05:06:58 PM »
"Haters gonna Hate" - My hero, Drbone/UnclBone.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1501 on: August 01, 2012, 05:07:16 PM »
- TWBYDHAS

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1502 on: August 01, 2012, 05:10:09 PM »
that this is considered (or claimed to be) a great troll thread just shows how boring and tame this forum is

although i did like the part about ink doing a spinning back kick on a truck :aok

by your tone I see you don't believe me....

...that was nothing.....I have been in far worse situations then that :aok

I do understand why it is hard for some of you to believe(I often sit back and wonder how I am still alive myself).....personally I don't care one way or the other...I know those that know me, know they can count on the truth from me.

if you want to hear a real crazy story ask about when some lifers where gonna try and rob me of my cash, and what I did to deal with them.

or when some scumbags were killing pigeons and what I did to stop them.

when I said I could write a book about my life and the crap I have seen and been through, I am not "bragging".....................

it is what it is...

you guys talk about your life growing up...times you have had.... reminiscing of the past....well, mine was far different......I never said otherwise.

Offline Banana

• Zinc Member
« Reply #1503 on: August 01, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »

:banana:
"Haters gonna Hate" - My hero, Drbone/UnclBone.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #1504 on: August 01, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
AHHH, YES!!! GMOAT!!!!  This thread will live long in troll greatness.  

The daughter, MOAT, was trolling in the infancy of the current BBS giants.  Yes, MOAT hooked them in their younger more naïve years, but GMOAT hooked them in their older, saltier days.

She truly had everything.  She caught the biggest fish of them all – and quickly I might add.  It had deaths of squaddies by squaddies with huge stringers, it had flying back kicks of pickup trucks, it had an unveiling of a new AH publication, shades galore, illicit PM’s, shocking revelations, exasperated declarations of thread quitting {snicker}, exasperated returning {snicker, snicker} with more grand declarations of troll inadequacy, and on and on.  You are great Granny, you are truly GRAND!

GMOAT is a thread that I will forever keep a link to.  A truly excellent troll should never be lost – and that is the single most important indicator of a good troll.  The fish caught, the antics perpetrated, the stories told, the purses flung all come in distant second to whether or not someone can actually prove the existence and worthiness of the troll.  A troll lost, is a troll forgotten.  A troll forgotten is not a troll at all.  GMOAT weeps for her daughter.

Today GMOAT weeps bitter tears.  For while she is great she abides alone…

EDIT:  BTW, WTG Kappa...   :banana:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 05:51:43 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1505 on: August 01, 2012, 05:53:51 PM »

by your tone I see you don't believe me....

i didn't say that I don't believe you (i'm sure that we've all learned not to openly disagree with the people we meet in life who tell those kind of stories without being asked, just smile and nod and wait for them to go bother someone else)  

I just find it kind of hilarious that you bring up that kind of stuff on an internet gaming forum, and constantly post that picture of you holding the axe etc

hilarious, and weird

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #1506 on: August 01, 2012, 06:12:01 PM »
geezz coombz... go brush your teeth so it doesn't hurt to smile a little.. you're too cereal..
- TWBYDHAS

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1507 on: August 01, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »
Yes the Aces High forum is very serious business

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1508 on: August 01, 2012, 06:22:48 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:banana:

:rofl

i didn't say that I don't believe you (i'm sure that we've all learned not to openly disagree with the people we meet in life who tell those kind of stories without being asked, just smile and nod and wait for them to go bother someone else)  

I just find it kind of hilarious that you bring up that kind of stuff on an internet gaming forum, and constantly post that picture of you holding the axe etc

hilarious, and weird

this BBS is like the local bar that I hang out at....

what I find funny is the issues people have with the truth....that was my life...everyone talks about their life but I cant.......because it is not the same as others :headscratch:

here is a pic that will set ya at ease....you can almost see FLOTSOM's bald head in it :rofl

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1509 on: August 01, 2012, 06:25:08 PM »

hilarious, and weird

And you fall all over yourself to be a mouthy punk over the Internet whenever you see the opportunity. Guess we all have our role here.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1510 on: August 01, 2012, 06:25:54 PM »
Angry little emo kids these days.  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #1511 on: August 01, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
100 page thread = successful troll

/successful troll thread

And nobody even mentioned being bit by a scorpion.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1512 on: August 01, 2012, 06:33:20 PM »
And you fall all over yourself to be a mouthy punk over the Internet whenever you see the opportunity. Guess we all have our role here.

Truth hurts sometimes, i just call it like i see it

What's your role, other than being a raging imbecile who never contributes anything other than backslapping and circle jerking? :)

You haven't even entertained us with a story about wrestling an SUV or bringing down a fire station with a sneeze

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #1513 on: August 01, 2012, 06:37:08 PM »
  My summary concludes; 190+ posts of the so called greatness of "FEW" by Midway. With members of "GFC" giving him the  :aok after every post. Some construction work , and spinning back kicking cars. :huh And then the big pie fight between " The Few" , and "Top Gun". The masterful pastry skills were on display for everyone to see.

There was also something about my "FPH" Kappa, but haterz are gonna hate yo! Like what followed.*Yawn* nuff said...
Thanks for the read "FewTopGFCgun" for the laughs, and making this thread delicious.

Finally , the "TROLLOL AWARD" goes to Midway. If it wasn't for your overwhelming amount of posting in the beginning. Which may of lead to the pie throwing contest. <-- best part imho. This thread would've been well nuff said..
 :rock :x :cheers: :joystick: :t :neener:

Edit: Honorable mention to Fester, for getting the train rolling aswell. :aok

:rofl The paranoia.

~Crazy ~  
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:36:25 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1514 on: August 01, 2012, 06:42:33 PM »
Truth hurts sometimes, i just call it like i see it

What's your role, other than being a raging imbecile who never contributes anything other than backslapping and circle jerking? :)

You haven't even entertained us with a story about wrestling an SUV or bringing down a fire station with a sneeze

:rofl

no you don't, you say one thing than have snide remarks showing the opposite....but cool beans....... live in your "truth". :aok