Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 72573 times)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #1530 on: August 01, 2012, 08:26:35 PM »
is that dead ben?!?!?
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1531 on: August 01, 2012, 08:26:47 PM »
I don't believe we got 2nd rank...more likely bruv did it all on his own, score monger that he is

he sure gave it a good try on personal rank. after he realized he couldn't win the other categories he tried to snipe rank 1 in attack but didn't quite make it :)
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1532 on: August 01, 2012, 08:32:16 PM »
well at least his efforts dragged the rest of us up to #2 overall so we could earn your heartfelt congratulations :angel:
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1533 on: August 01, 2012, 08:40:28 PM »
wow. it seems rank 1 attack mode was somthing of a tradition for bruv dating back to 2010. sorry bruv.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1534 on: August 01, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »
Snailman and bruv119 both put up a good competition that was fun to stat-war against.

My interest was in Army of Muppets getting rank one and getting personal rank one.

for tour 150 Army of Muppets are the highest ranking #1 skwad yay! :banana:

and despite the competition I was able to score rank 1 in fighters, bombers, attack, vehicle and overall rank one for tour 150 :)

fun challenge!

Has anyone else ever done that before? I know VansCrew got all but 1 way back.

:salute
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1535 on: August 01, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
Meh...score... :airplane:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1536 on: August 01, 2012, 11:35:17 PM »
What?  All the drama ended and now it's a Few-Muppet love fest?
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #1537 on: August 01, 2012, 11:52:34 PM »
Has anyone else ever done that before? I know VansCrew got all but 1 way back.

:salute

No. Nobody has ever done it. Just like this thread.

Total Muppet domination this month. (as usual) 

Wtg Fester and Kappa. 
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #1538 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:25 PM »
200 anyone?  :banana:
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1539 on: August 01, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »
No. Nobody has ever done it. Just like this thread.

Total Muppet domination this month. (as usual) 

Wtg Fester and Kappa. 
:rolleyes:
B-listers at their finest
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #1540 on: August 02, 2012, 02:47:11 AM »
wow. it seems rank 1 attack mode was somthing of a tradition for bruv dating back to 2010. sorry bruv.

:lol  

Well done Fester I gave up "going for gold" in tour 116.  I was unfortunate to get a guy in vehicle rank show up in the last 2 days to steal #1 with a perfect score.   It is really difficult for us Euro guys to get the large kill runs when there are usually < 100 players online.  

It pleases me to see that you had to go all out and break every record just to over turn what is a normal monthly average for us.  That shows what dedication you have for the game  :aok

I'm still not quite sure what has triggered your reaction though was it Midway's comments?  you do realise he has nothing to do with The Few and his opinion is just that HIS,  or the shameful first merge HO in KOTH?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:56:37 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1541 on: August 02, 2012, 06:18:40 AM »
It pleases me to see that you had to go all out and break every record just to over turn what is a normal monthly average for us.

:aok :salute :rock :cheers:

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1542 on: August 02, 2012, 06:23:35 AM »
I don't believe we got 2nd rank...more likely bruv did it all on his own, score monger that he is

btw someone give fester a wtg, he just posted the same thing in 3 threads so i think he's feeling a bit unappreciated ;o makes ink's storyelling seem completely normal in comparison :)

:rofl

they are normal to me.  :confused:

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1543 on: August 02, 2012, 06:29:59 AM »
:lol
Well done Fester I gave up "going for gold" in tour 116.  I was unfortunate to get a guy in vehicle rank show up in the last 2 days to steal #1 with a perfect score.   It is really difficult for us Euro guys to get the large kill runs when there are usually < 100 players online.
It pleases me to see that you had to go all out and break every record just to over turn what is a normal monthly average for us.  That shows what dedication you have for the game  :aok
I'm still not quite sure what has triggered your reaction though was it Midway's comments?  you do realise he has nothing to do with The Few and his opinion is just that HIS,  or the shameful first merge HO in KOTH?

going for gold? ah after you spent close to 100 hrs a tour for years trying? broke every record? I had no idea this meant so much to you.

Poor bruv. you didn't notice that I'm a noob thats been playing for a few months learning the game again?

I have no interest in matching YOUR dedication every single month for the past many years and years to scorewhoring. I was able to get rank 1 in all categories the first time I tried since I started playing again in tour 150. I did it because it was a fun challenge.

and as for KOTH? I didn't even know the event still existed till a friend said they were going to attend when we were dueling. In spite of me winning the KOTH event with you hurling insults the entire match. your behavior says volumes.

I seem to recall bruv you were spewing somthing about "second best" that entire match... which you lost lol.

I see you are handling losing your rank war in equally bad fashion. but don't worry I don't have any interest in toying with you like a rag doll beyond what I already have. I tend to lose interest to quickly. you might be able to win this tour without having to compete so hard and then lose like last tour. having won my perfect score last tour I am retiring from scorehoring for a while to pursue other more mundane dweeby interests. :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #1544 on: August 02, 2012, 06:56:07 AM »
going for gold? ah after you spent close to 100 hrs a tour for years trying? broke every record? I had no idea this meant so much to you.

Poor bruv. you didn't notice that I'm a noob thats been playing for a few months learning the game again?

I have no interest in matching YOUR dedication every single month for the past many years and years to scorewhoring. I was able to get rank 1 in all categories the first time I tried since I started playing again in tour 150. I did it because it was a fun challenge.

and as for KOTH? I didn't even know the event still existed till a friend said they were going to attend when we were dueling. In spite of me winning the KOTH event with you hurling insults the entire match. your behavior says volumes.

I seem to recall bruv you were spewing somthing about "second best" that entire match... which you lost lol.

I see you are handling losing your rank war in equally bad fashion. but don't worry I don't have any interest in toying with you like a rag doll beyond what I already have. I tend to lose interest to quickly. you might be able to win this tour without having to compete so hard and then lose like last tour. having won my perfect score last tour I am retiring from scorehoring for a while to pursue other more mundane dweeby interests. :)

I have to admit your tour rankings, this tour, are impressive... and you are a very good pilot. :aok

However, having seen both Bruv and your fighting and observed both The Few and the AoM for some time, it is still quite obvious that The Few is the BEST squad, based on my rankings, in Aces High. :aok

You see, it takes much more than score to be ranked the BEST squad in Aces High, imho,... key criteria including integrity, honour, strength of character, as well as fighting aggressiveness/prowess all must be considered... not to even mention the management/leadership skills of a squad like The Few's CO.  :rock

You have made some good progress but have much further to travel on the path to approach Bruv's awesomeness, imho.

Congratulations on tour 150's ranking.  Well done, but you must admit to a bit of hollowness to the victory? :headscratch:

Just sayin to be clear...

:)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:16:40 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)