Author Topic: peoples stupidity.....  (Read 1955 times)

Offline hlbly

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: peoples stupidity.....
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2012, 12:27:54 AM »
Meh, being on the AH forum taught me it's good to just swing when I type....well...not literally but you get the idea. :P

And yes. It's because it pays so much.  :aok
 :lol Sounds like most of the people in this town...Friday night is a dangerous night to hang out lol.
 :uhoh >.>;
 :lol I'm reminded of "Charlie" haha! "Ahhh...they took my figgin' kidney!"  :lol
Want a tip Marine ? If you wind up working in a big surgery dept. Find an orderly with a little common sense and upper body strength . Pay him a little to be the only person that moves your machine from room to room . Three or four different rooms a day was not uncommon where I worked . In the mid 80's they had a price tag of something like 40k  . They are top heavy and have a very narrow base . I watched a less than thoughtful or industrious orderly put one on its back . I had four that had me do it for them . They each bought my lunch once a week and on Christmas they each gave me a C-note . After I got the tech job they tried to give me extra to keep on doing it . I told em no thanks on the raise . I was so grateful for the Christmas cash and side work they gave me . I did it for the lunch every day but friday . Point being the one I watched get toppled had to be replaced because it was just too delicate . That is your machine bought by you . Looks like refurbished go for 45k today .
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:40:53 AM by hlbly »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2012, 07:01:31 AM »
But you probably aren't doing it on an empty stomach.

I start that way, but at some point, food becomes a necessary item  :D
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2012, 01:40:27 PM »
I'd say that this pretty much sums up the title.  I hope it doesn't fall within the politics ban because it's a city council meeting however it is unpartisan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScgFIKXKFkc
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »
Intelligent or dumb, I don't know, but it sounds like he got you to put the trampoline together.    :D   :bolt:

Fred
:lol Maybe so, but I got paid for it. ;)
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
I was working in Trauma OR when a Neuro surgeon started cussing & throwing instruments like a 5 y/o brat. His OR PA assistant told him he was an arse, he threatened to fire her, she laughed & said "You know Dr ----? well, he thinks you're an arse too so he just hired me. This is my last case with you. Good luck on the firing thing & find someone else stupid enough to work with you". I started laughing & he threatened to run me off too. I laughed again & said "Doc, this is my last case with you too"...still giggling... while ranting & throwing instruments he scream "Is every freakin' body quitting on me?" :rofl there is often justice, be patient & wait....  :salute
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline jd

• Nickel Member
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »
I was working in Trauma OR when a Neuro surgeon started cussing & throwing instruments like a 5 y/o brat. His OR PA assistant told him he was an arse, he threatened to fire her, she laughed & said "You know Dr ----? well, he thinks you're an arse too so he just hired me. This is my last case with you. Good luck on the firing thing & find someone else stupid enough to work with you". I started laughing & he threatened to run me off too. I laughed again & said "Doc, this is my last case with you too"...still giggling... while ranting & throwing instruments he scream "Is every freakin' body quitting on me?" :rofl there is often justice, be patient & wait....  :salute

:pray :pray :pray Please dont let me wind up on some dumbarse OR table, take me the first time.
Current: Slipstrm