Author Topic: Colorado Gun Demand Jumps 41%  (Read 11271 times)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
Re: Colorado Gun Demand Jumps 41%
« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2012, 09:03:01 PM »
Common in 71. Why should anyone in that time or today feel guilty. Folks in 71 and today had nothing to do with it.If anything they were brought to America for their service. Now their decendants live here instead of over there.... lucky for them. Back when slaves were being bought and brought over... many of the Africans were the ones selling the folks into slavery.

Today if anyone (white, black, brown, yellow, red, or green) passes on education they can plan on being slaves and a burden on the productive community.

If they hadn't been brought here as slaves, they would have suffered genocide by some "War Lord", starved to death, killed by Apartheid white supremacists, or worse yet their great grandchildren would be suffering worse. No slavery isn't right, but IMO their generations are far better off by a large percentage. You don't see any boats full of USA refugees headed for Africa.  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #571 on: August 28, 2012, 09:48:39 AM »
If they hadn't been brought here as slaves, they would have suffered genocide by some "War Lord", starved to death, killed by Apartheid white supremacists, or worse yet their great grandchildren would be suffering worse. No slavery isn't right, but IMO their generations are far better off by a large percentage. You don't see any boats full of USA refugees headed for Africa.  :old:

Maybe, maybe not. But chances are that one of those would have happened.

I agree.. slavery is not right and never was right. It is however a part of human history. Many folks of all colors and creeds have been forced into slavery in the past centuries. Africans were not the first or the last to be forced into slavery.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #572 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »
I was forced by my employer (The Justice Dept) to sit in a chapel & listen to Al Sharpton tell us why we were racists because we refused to pay reparations, etc. etc..... :huh Me & 2 other officers got up & walked out right in front of him giving him that "Go to hell" look.  :furious What a dumb-arse
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,