Author Topic: T 34/85 GV ?  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: T 34/85 GV ?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »
I know what I'm doing in a tank, theres a post about the T-34. I'm probably gonna check it out.

I asked Butcher to clarify on something, as he was being vauge.

He has yet to clarify; all I've read so far is "No, your wrong. Here, let me try and direct attention away from my mistake. Also, I know about Panzer IV's glacis plate (if you can call it such) being able to deflect damn near anything"
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:22 PM »
I know what I'm doing in a tank, theres a post about the T-34. I'm probably gonna check it out.

I asked Butcher to clarify on something, as he was being vauge.

He has yet to clarify;

I have clarified it twice already, since you "know what you are doing" in a tank, then you should already know this, apparently not. Maybe you need more time against ground vehicles to understand what myself and many veteran tankers have been dealing with.
When 3 veteran tankers all have the same conspiracy (hooter being one of them) I know for fact there's an issue around the armor, I can't just pin point it since films are extremely tough to deal with while tanking since you don't get icons.

I am not going to keep explaining it Tank, you simply won't understand.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:21:38 PM by Butcher »
JG 52

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2012, 03:24:28 PM »
Tank-Ace...do you just roam the forums for Butcher's posts so you can start an argument with him somehow? Everyday? We need a cartoon for this...

Let him troll, after all he knows everything, he should already know what I am talking about, Guess not.
ERROR: Player jager did not fly in Late War Tour 150
ERROR: Player jager did not fly in Late War Tour 151

Yep thought so, let the expert clarify it for all of us. Please take it away Tank-Ace.

JG 52

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2012, 04:48:25 PM »
Tour 137, 138, 139. Basically, I haven't played for a year. But guess what; nothing we've been talking about has been changed since then.

So yeah, go a head and pull the "look, I played more recently than you" card, but it still boils down to the same thing: You're wrong, you know it, and you're trying to shift attention from it.

Grow up Butcher, all this evading is getting a bit old. Last three times you've been wrong, all you do is backpedal and say "nope, I never said that", even if theres quotes.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2012, 11:11:38 PM »
Grow up Butcher, all this evading is getting a bit old. Last three times you've been wrong, all you do is backpedal and say "nope, I never said that", even if theres quotes.

Yep you don't even have the slightest clue what I am talking about far as tanking mr tank-ace.

You want to warp it in your little mind and say I am back pedaling, fact is no back pedaling is going on, you simply have NO clue what I am talking about.

Shut your pie hole and learn a few things from someone who actually and probably knows quite a bit more then you for a change.

That is all back to ignore list you go.
JG 52

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2012, 11:17:04 PM »
I demand a popcorn gif from Redbull.  :furious

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2012, 11:29:37 PM »
You're making contradicting statments you damn idiot. Litterally, you said one thing, and then turned right around and said something else. The two CANNOT coexist.

Problem is the hit sprite you see isn't always a "Hit" you could of easily hit the tracks or completely missed the tank...

No the game doesn't create erroneous hit sprites...

If you miss the tank, and still get a hitsprite, its an erroneous hitsprite.

What have we here?
Problem is the hit sprite you see isn't always a "Hit" you could of easily hit the tracks or completely missed the tank...

- if you miss the tank - there is no hit sprite.

You're an idiot, and a blowhard Butcher. I'm done dealing with you crap, hopefully you won't spew forth any more of it in the near future; it might help with your backpedaling problem.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2012, 02:30:58 PM »
Purse fights are fun.   :aok 
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
Tank ace still have that video driver glitch?

Offline Wildcat1

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2012, 01:09:03 PM »
Thanks, butcher for letting us know about that area on the panzer :)

I've had the same problem sometimes, I almost always drive the T-34/85, and sometimes the HVAP's have simply bounced off the front of a Panzer. Yet, at similar close range, I have penetrated the frontal armor of a Tiger 1, and killed it.

Also Wezel, sometimes you won't kill something like an M3 by using HVAP and hitting the open cabin. It has the effect of passing clean through both light armor plates, which in real life causes only superficial damage. Gotta aim for the engine block :aok
having fun and getting killed since tour 110
The King of 'Cobras. 350th FG, Tunisia 2016

Air Traffic Controller (Air Warfare/Surface Warfare) 2nd Class, USS John C. Stennis CVN-74