Author Topic: Would HiTech want Bishops to hide THREE ENTIRE FLEETS at the same time ???  (Read 3081 times)

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
If I am in the arena, tell me you suspect some cv are hidden and I will find them.....without help of a spy or side switching.

I love ruining the fun of the chumps who hide cv.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Next time a CV is hidden just pm me ill switch sides and find a way to put it in combat, after all its more fun to promote a fight.
After all we have 12 hour time switches, so I have 12 hours to put it in combat and I can wait.
JG 52

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
after all its more fun to promote a fight.

Says you.

Depriving foes of resources trumps all.

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
swtich sides, locate the fleets, tell your squadies, sink the cvs.

I don't think spies are a good thing - but there are ways. . ..

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
If I switched sides I wouldn't tell my squadies where the CV was - frankly very few in my squad even know how to bomb (eh pacman?). Whole "Spying" business is load of crap anyway, if someone wants to spend money for a shade let them, its more money in hTC's pockets and he frankly don't care.
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Would HiTech want Bishops to hide THREE ENTIRE FLEETS at the same time ??? 

Yes.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Next time a CV is hidden just pm me ill switch sides and find a way to put it in combat, after all its more fun to promote a fight.
After all we have 12 hour time switches, so I have 12 hours to put it in combat and I can wait.

:rofl :aok
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
ah and this one.... many players are here to have fun "fighting" battles. Why should we had to spend so much of our time  to "game the game" so that we can have a good enough rank to control a CV? I'm sorry, A lot of us have to work during the day and can't spend all day padding our score like these little dweebs can so that they can be the "hero" of their "mega squad" by having a inflated rank. It's a flawed system.

I don't make the rules in AHII.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Whole "Spying" business is load of crap anyway

amen
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
Make a suggestion in the Wishlist Forum how they might put the CV's back into play when an enemy port
Has been captured. HTC will listen.

Is hiding CV's gaming the game or part of a strategy for winning the map? I guess it depends
On that individuals intentions when he takes command of an orphaned CV.

Put some ideas out there. It is a topic that everyone can contribute to find a solution that
Helps the game move forward. Good post.

<S>
Mano
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
Here's an idea so this topic won't ever come up again...if a cv is sunk, just like in R/L it's gone never to be used until map rotation comes back, no more whines,  :cry or spying this or that :rock
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
Whole "Spying" business is load of crap anyway,

pretty much.

if there truly were spies giving positions of cv's all the time, they wouldn't hide them.. because hiding them wouldn't work. the very fact that the cv's are able to be hidden means nobody cares enough to spy and go sink them.

kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Hiding carriers, especially on maps like we have now makes them harder to sink though as it takes a very long flight over enemy territory to reach them.

Someone should do a chuwie type mission to sink the 3 we have hidden right now.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.