Author Topic: Would HiTech want Bishops to hide THREE ENTIRE FLEETS at the same time ???  (Read 3080 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Hiding carriers, especially on maps like we have now makes them harder to sink though as it takes a very long flight over enemy territory to reach them.

Someone should do a chuwie type mission to sink the 3 we have hidden right now.
I wish i could help but my account is fried
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline james

• Silver Member
Never mind have fun hiding the cv's kids
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:34:54 PM by james »
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
The most effective way I know of is using as many NOE P-47N With 100% fuel and a center drop.  Wings loaded with max ord  and 267 rounds per gun as you can get.  Find the boat's general area, climb when about 1 full sector or more away from task group to cloud layer and attack.

Or Me 410's loaded with all guns possible on the deck.

Expect to make 2 attempts due to interception.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
I use the f4u with tanks for long NOE searches but a spit XIV or a TA152 can cover a huge amount of distance at super high altitudes.

Then, it's simple to make search passes about every half sector, going AFK, and coming back when you hear the puffy ack hitting your plane.

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
  Easiest way is to switch sides, tell a squaddie, and dont be sneaky about it. Simply say "Im getting our CVs back."

Done.

~AoM~

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
  Easiest way is to switch sides, tell a squaddie, and dont be sneaky about it. Simply say "Im getting our CVs back."

Done.

Lol good luck with that. Enjoy the mute.
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Or you can just not say anything at all.  :lol

Done.

Spying to bring a CV to use is fine IMO. Spying to sink it because you want points or to ruin a fight that's already happening is just poor play.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline WING47

• Copper Member
Can you do me a favor, can you move CV186 back to P185 for me?
Don't worry about CV115, I already found that one and sunk it before it could slip away.

This notion that the bishops are the only ones that do all the "evil" things in this game gets old. Especially considering just a few days ago I spent hours chasing down 2 CVs the knits hid on the edge of the map.
     I have flown on all countries, and besides the vTards, there is no difference between them, the same amount of people HO, pick, ram, fly spitfire XVIs and LAs, and hide CVs, I have seen it all and it is a bad notion. Every country has equal amounts of punks. Grab those CVs, and use them or get someone who can!

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
CVs are useless to any team that has even one noob that saw baa baa blacksheep at any time in his life.  :bolt:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
  :huh    :huh   :headscratch:  Aliens at work here   :O  Philadelphia Experiment   :rofl  :rofl  :rofl  :bolt:

pretty much.

if there truly were spies giving positions of cv's all the time, they wouldn't hide them.. because hiding them wouldn't work. the very fact that the cv's are able to be hidden means nobody cares enough to spy and go sink them.

Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
   Philadelphia Experiment   
Good movie  :bolt:
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
I am flying for the Bishops right now and there are not one, not two, but THREE different Bish fleets that are in "hiding".  It has been like this for several hours here on friday. Who ever is doing this please ask yourself:

Would Hitech recommend your behavior?  

I don't pay my $14.95 so someone can take out of play THREE ENTIRE FLEETS!  The naval aspect of AH is an essential part of the gameplay.  You are in effect stealing part of our game for all of us who spend our $14.95 on AH.  Please allow the Fleets to be put back into combat.  Thankyou

:salute  Aces High Combatants  and HTC Staff   :salute

See Rule #8, here:  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,229014.0.html

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
     I have flown on all countries, and besides the vTards, there is no difference between them

:headscratch:
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
:headscratch:
He was pointing out that he has deep respect for the =V= as opposed to the other countries who don't have the =V=

I think it's cute and flattering.
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org