Author Topic: stat wars. rank one in all categories.  (Read 3541 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
stat wars. rank one in all categories.
« on: August 02, 2012, 12:50:59 AM »
after seeing tour 150 results I looked up the only other time anyone managed #1 in every single category. only one I could find was 10 years ago... 8/2002 tour 31.  :banana:

so this has only been done twice in AH now?
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: stat wars. rank one in all categories.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 01:04:22 AM »
And this took you 118 hours of flying to accomplish, which means your significant other has some great understanding of your need to do this and that you have not many other responsibilities in the real world to take care of.

More power to ya if you have that kind of time and drive to focus on statistics.  I prefer my marriage to continue to be a good one, so there has to be some moderation on my cartoon flying interests.  A couple good fights a week and having some fun in the run up to the Fall Scenario is what I can fit in.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 01:09:17 AM »
ah personal attacks from the angry.

anyone have the records from before tour 12?

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 01:23:16 AM »
And this took you 118 hours of flying to accomplish, which means your significant other has some great understanding of your need to do this and that you have not many other responsibilities in the real world to take care of.

More power to ya if you have that kind of time and drive to focus on statistics.  I prefer my marriage to continue to be a good one, so there has to be some moderation on my cartoon flying interests.  A couple good fights a week and having some fun in the run up to the Fall Scenario is what I can fit in.
wow dude get off you're high horse. I'm gonna make the official call and declare the above quoted statement a "dick move". Why do you care about the state of another persons marriage? Or better yet what's the point you're trying to make by comparing it to you're own?
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 01:31:27 AM »
some things have changed though since I started playing again a few months back.

for one I would never have spent so many hours making a p38G skin way back in the day for someone who behaves like this. wheres the mild mannered good natured self efacing humble guppy I remember from long ago? this person is a different entity.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2012, 01:33:27 AM »
and I'm not mad. taking into account what youve been through I am always here to take any abuse you feel like dishing at me if it makes ya feel better guppy :)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 01:38:43 AM »
What on earth...? I don't think Guppy is attacking you Fester, he might be complaining that he's unable to fly as much as he'd like though. The same goes for me, before I got a full time job I was able to have at least one great fight with any of the great sticks out there per day, now I'm lucky if I even have the energy to log on over the weekends. If I had the time, I would have figured out by now the answer to my life-long question: How to E fight!
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 01:42:02 AM »
Something Bruv has never achieved in a long time.

:aok  :rofl

Fester My FPH!  :rock
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2012, 01:44:09 AM »
4 threads now :D   someone is really desperate for attention

ah personal attacks from the angry.

more paranoia seeing personal attacks in an honest observation...I'm sure Corky didn't mean to bruise your fragile ego  :huh

Quote from: Citabria
I didn't say this in the public forums but part of the reason  my wife left me is this game. I have sat in front of this screen for hours unable to stop playing. and when I am not playing I am working on the new airplane skin for the next plane going into AH.

and my motivation to miss days from work and get canned was my addiction to this game which after being named CO has gotten out of control. I must step back from it to have any chance of getting her back and hopefully my job back too.

:uhoh
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 01:47:30 AM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 01:49:02 AM »
DGS 10 years ago? lol

now whos really digging for personal attacks?

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 01:52:58 AM »
From an impartial observers stand point it does seem a bit excessive.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 01:53:27 AM »
I feel bad for you coombz. it says volumes about how buthurt you guys in the few are that you will post quotes from a decade ago out of context.

whats even more interesting is I remember who had access to the DGS axis command forum when I posted my excuses for not wanting to CO such a large event all those years ago.

Hi Bruv. still upset eh?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:03:34 AM by Citabria »

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
if you keep saying it over and over it will eventually become true :)

and as for the repeated crying about personal attacks...one hardly needs to attack in this case, you've said it all yourself...people will either laud you for your excellent achievement, or shake their heads at your attention seeking
« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 02:15:47 AM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 02:26:55 AM »
wow dude get off you're high horse. I'm gonna make the official call and declare the above quoted statement a "dick move". Why do you care about the state of another persons marriage? Or better yet what's the point you're trying to make by comparing it to you're own?

In a conversation one time he mentioned that the flying time had caused some problems in his marriage.  I know he backed way down to help heal that.

But that wasn't my point.  I couldn't get away with that kind of time to even attempt such a thing if it interested me.  As I said more power to him if he has those options.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 06:09:03 AM »
I just want to bask in this glory as well.... so wtg muppets again!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++