Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28814 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #135 on: August 03, 2012, 07:15:17 AM »

Many of us called BS back then here and on other forums.  

I guess I should throw confetti and welcome back such a great guy, but I think this is just a troll.
Well, I don't think you rank with the good flame warriors, and you've already swallowed your foot a few times in this thread...

As I recall, you were always obsessively pre-occupied with "SkyRock"... now, you have some ammo and a high spot and your trying to relish in it, but it still just comes off as insanely obsessed with "SkyRock"...  you've hijacked a thread meant to wish my fellow AHers well, and show some of my gratitude to the game... but I expected this from some and you've not disappointed me.  No one here thinks what I did was good, or would even defend what I got convicted of doing, but so far you are distorting the truth, which is your preference, but don't expect some not to see that your more obsessed with "SkyRock" than making an intelligent stance against the conduct that put me in prison.  

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: August 03, 2012, 07:22:08 AM »
and what is your post an attempt at?  
If you had a working, understandable knowledge of the English language
it would be clear. But, like I said before, since head is in Uranus....
And butthurt is prevalent, you're making an Assi of yourself kid :aok
Hope 8th grade helps you this year.                                                                                                                                      Nuff said :aok
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Oz
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:24:35 AM by ozrocker »
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline indy007

• Gold Member
« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2012, 07:23:37 AM »
And butthurt is prevalent                                                                      

For the guy still in prison, sure.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: August 03, 2012, 07:26:16 AM »
For the guy still in prison, sure.

Assi in prison now?

:cheers: Oz
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:28:08 AM by ozrocker »
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #139 on: August 03, 2012, 07:32:14 AM »
Well, I don't think you rank with the good flame warriors, and you've already swallowed your foot a few times in this thread...

There is no rank over there.

Of course, maybe you think you have clink cred now.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: August 03, 2012, 07:47:45 AM »
You just have to realize that Assi has been gearing up for this moment almost as long as SkyRock.

Offline LeDragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #141 on: August 03, 2012, 08:06:46 AM »
Welcome back CryRock!   :lol

:cheers:
I was playing with J.U.G.S. before your mothers' started lactating for you.
Yes... thats what I was looking at. Just expecting more hood and less head if you understand me.  
     :O

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #142 on: August 03, 2012, 08:13:07 AM »
Pic with a time stamp.  Or GTFO
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #143 on: August 03, 2012, 08:13:53 AM »
Maybe it's all true and Holder let him out right on time for the Kiss in at Chic fil A.   :aok

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #144 on: August 03, 2012, 08:20:26 AM »
firstly,

i noticed in your post (i missed it last night, didn't read your words fully and didn't make a mental connect to what you were saying) that you actually do live with your mom.

when i made a joke about living in your moms basement i did not know that you did in reality live with your mom.

my comment would have been funny if it had been directed to someone not in reality living with their mom, to you in your situation it was out of line. i apologize whole heartedly for my rude and out of bounds comment.

there is never to be found dishonor in the act of sacrificing your personal freedoms to live life on your own when the sacrifice is made on behalf of bettering or ensuring the happiness of the lives of loved ones.  :salute for what you do for family

now, on to the next issue.......

There is no rank over there.

Of course, maybe you think you have clink cred now.

hey ass.....i my entire squad was asked by SkyRock to let you talk your trash and turn the other cheek so that i would not risk being banned over what would turn out to be my epically hunting harassing and generally mistreatment of you......

the fact that he asked proves to me he is Skyrock, cause if this was a troll....even by my squaddies.....they would most certainly get a laugh at any and all fall out created by their rouse. yes even getting a squadmate Skuzzy squelched for a week or two would be a funny side effect that all of us would laugh about after the return of who ever got booted. my point is that Muppet's tend to be far more evil and brutal to each other in jest than we ever are to any who are outsiders to us, so if this was a troll NOBODY would ask me to forget about you and that i leave it to Skuzzy to cure your issues....

SkyRock asked on your behalf that you be left alone.........he asked our squad personally, so i will concede to his wishes on the matter.....

:salute ASSI, may you soon return to having fun in the game and once again learn to forget the troubles of life outside of it for at least a few hours at a time.  :salute
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #145 on: August 03, 2012, 08:23:46 AM »
I've always had fun in AH.

Even with loudmouth meth manufacturers posing as inner city heroes.

I just don't defend them while they are gone or when they come back.

Offline JimmyC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #146 on: August 03, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »
CO 71 "Eagle" Squadron RAF
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy."

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #147 on: August 03, 2012, 08:28:30 AM »
He isn't out.

This is just one of his squaddies posting as him.

Instead of a Hello AH'ers, he would have said I'm Sorry Ah'ers.

If you actually read the web page you got that picture from, you would notice that his disposition had changed 7/25/12.

If talking out of one's ass... was an Olympic sport, you would win the gold for sure.  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #148 on: August 03, 2012, 08:29:19 AM »
Hey fellas, Assi's feelings towards meth are understandable, there is no defense for what I did, like I said, I'm not proud of it, but it is a tragedy that has changed my life, it is up to me to determine whether the change turns out positive or negative in the long run.  

It's common knowlege ASSi has always been on my ankle for years.... now he has some high ground, so to me the only difference is he's now getting my shin and calf all wet!  :aok

:O Seeing true strength of character here.  Very cool. :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #149 on: August 03, 2012, 08:32:09 AM »
If you actually read the web page you got that picture from, you would notice that his disposition had changed 7/25/12.

If talking out of one's ass... was an Olympic sport, you would win the gold for sure.  :aok
:rofl :rofl QFT! And well said Von :aok

:cheers: Oz