Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29365 times)

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #300 on: August 04, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:03:47 PM by hitech »
Army of Muppets

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #301 on: August 04, 2012, 12:34:55 PM »
Careful Carrel or you too will be labeled. They are quick with that.
What I find truly amusing is how much people will bust on people for story telling. Iceman comes to mind. Ran him off for telling a story.  Yet welcome back a true threat to society and blow it of with saying....he only made meth big deal. Perplexing.
Wait, is this Assi?
Sounds along same lines of rhetoric
                                                                                                                                            :cheers: Oz

Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #302 on: August 04, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Wait, is this Assi?
Sounds along same lines of rhetoric
                                                                                                                                            :cheers: Oz

Nah, Bronk has a sense of humour (not here,  but I saw it in another thread).  He can be funny!

btw Bronk, if someone paid what society requires them to pay for said moment(s) of weakness, time to look ahead and not back, imho. :aok

Sample of said sense of humour (a bit dry, but funny to me): http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,336050.msg4421312.html#msg4421312 :lol
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:50:40 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #303 on: August 04, 2012, 12:55:57 PM »
What I find truly amusing is how much people will bust on people for story telling. Iceman comes to mind. Ran him off for telling a story.  Yet welcome back a true threat to society and blow it of with saying....he only made meth big deal. Perplexing.

Bronk I don't understand why this gets such an over the top response from you?  I was never a fan of the Skyrock act in the arenas.  He knew it.  I make no claim to know him beyond interaction via the game.  He made the worst possible decisions that led to the losing of his family and time he will never get back with his kids.

How much worse do you think he can feel?  What possibly can he say to make up for that and why does he need to say it to you?  What kind of vengeance do you want?  And why is it so personal?  The best I can guess is you've either been down the same road as Skyrock or someone you know has and they hurt you badly.

You and I have always gotten along and you've always seemed reasonable to me, which is why I don't understand this.

My belief is that if in any small way, the support of the cartoon pilot world might help a dad get his act together and allow him to repair the damage he's done to his relationship with his kids, then why wouldn't we?

What they think and how their lives are impacted going forward are a zillion times more important than how you perceive Skyrock impacted anything in Aces High.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #304 on: August 04, 2012, 12:59:48 PM »
Believe what you will...  makes no diff to me.
It was link to your FPH  Mississippi  department of corrections profile. Where it clearly states he has been moved as of the 2nd of this month. Yet the parole site has yet to have him listed. So my guess is sr has been moved to minimum and had web access.
There is no access to internet while still in MDOC confinement no matter the custody status, only when you are released are you legally able to access internet.  I was released on parole on the 2nd, and reported to my PO at 4pm of the 3rd where I officially became a released parolee under her supervision.  As far as your feelings on meth offenders, I totally understand... In three months time that drug destroyed everything that I had valued up until that disasterous decision to partake.  I expect many in society to feel the way you do towards my conviction and I'm definitely not proud of it... but I can't dwell on that time in my life, it's over and I have to move on.... I will be under  MDOC supervision on parole and probation for another 16 years or more so I am not finished paying my debt, 6 or so years on parole and 10 more years on probation.  I did meth on christmas break of '09, and learned how to make two grams in a 20 oz coke bottle on the 12th of March by the girl who was supplying me with the meth, that week I went and bought the materials for $40, that friday night, I went out to my garage and made 1.5 grams of meth in the bottle in a process they call shake and bake.  I neutralized the bottle and left it in the garage which was in a seperate building in my back yard.  I was arrested that monday the 22nd march 2010 after my ex wifwe brought the police over and showed them the bottle.  That is how fast my life completely changed.  I got out on bond and used until Nov 30.  On Dec 2, 2010  I was taken into custody for good.  MDOC started my sentence on Nov 20, 2010 as they gave me the 11 days I did before bond.

As you all know I was an alcoholic before this happened so for me, getting in trouble with meth actually helped me quit drinking, as I havent had a drink since the national college footbal championship when bama beat Texas in jan 2010.  So, as bad as this has been for me, I have to look at the positives and focus on being a better person....  which is all I can do.  

Just so you know.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #305 on: August 04, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
Bronk,

Every human group has it's "Gate Keepers".

The gaurdian of the group's security and health. You are performaing that role poorly becasue you cannot control your need for retributive vengence against a member who broke the group's trust and was subsiquently punished. You make yourself no better with your inability to publicly control your anger than what you detest. You feel SkyRock should be shunned and violently repelled by all members of this body. Becasue you personaly choose to judge him forever unfit to be a member in good standing due to your personal feelings about the crime he is still paying for in Mississippi's parole process.

Retributive vengence in the name of the group's saftey is as bad in the end as the individual's crime that attracts your attention. It does not cloke you in a mantel of virtue. Nor give those you have chosen to protect confidence that your tendancy to retributive vengence is anything but a selfish indulgence to hide enjoying harming others under the guise of justice. You are the single face of a Mob acting in the guise of a man.

If we are to survive as a society of Law, this audience will see that you are a warning to the fact that extreem zelotry in the pursuit of richeousness is the same evil as the crime you attempt to balance.

I would hope that HTC upon the ending of this series of postings will choose to help all of us not return here from either side of this issue.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #306 on: August 04, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »
There is no access to internet while still in MDOC confinement no matter the custody status, only when you are released are you legally able to access internet.  I was released on parole on the 2nd, and reported to my PO at 4pm of the 3rd where I officially became a released parolee under her supervision.  As far as your feelings on meth offenders, I totally understand... In three months time that drug destroyed everything that I had valued up until that disasterous decision to partake.  I expect many in society to feel the way you do towards my conviction and I'm definitely not proud of it... but I can't dwell on that time in my life, it's over and I have to move on.... I will be under  MDOC supervision on parole and probation for another 16 years or more so I am not finished paying my debt, 6 or so years on parole and 10 more years on probation.  I did meth on christmas break of '09, and learned how to make two grams in a 20 oz coke bottle on the 12th of March by the girl who was supplying me with the meth, that week I went and bought the materials for $40, that friday night, I went out to my garage and made 1.5 grams of meth in the bottle in a process they call shake and bake.  I neutralized the bottle and left it in the garage which was in a seperate building in my back yard.  I was arrested that monday the 22nd march 2010 after my ex wifwe brought the police over and showed them the bottle.  That is how fast my life completely changed.  I got out on bond and used until Nov 30.  On Dec 2, 2010  I was taken into custody for good.  MDOC started my sentence on Nov 20, 2010 as they gave me the 11 days I did before bond.

As you all know I was an alcoholic before this happened so for me, getting in trouble with meth actually helped me quit drinking, as I havent had a drink since the national college footbal championship when bama beat Texas in jan 2010.  So, as bad as this has been for me, I have to look at the positives and focus on being a better person....  which is all I can do.  

Just so you know.

Mark

Well Mark/SkyRock... you sound like a good person to me.  If I owned a company and I was in Memphis I'd be offerring you a job about now and helping you get going again.  I don't though so hopefully others who do will see the same good I'm seeing in the few short days you posted here and give you the opportunities you need to succeed again. :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #307 on: August 04, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »
Perplexing? Look at your avatar and sig. You've labeled yourself with your over the top obsession to exact some sort of revenge on someone from a video game. Last time I checked the man was arrested, tried, served his time, owned up to his mistakes honestly to this community, and now faces a tough uncertain road in life. But that's not good enough for hero Bronk. Crawl back to FW with Assi and the other bottom feeders and tell each other how cool you are.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #308 on: August 04, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
Dan ... over the top... really? Have I gone off like assi in this thread? Go back and read what I posted... I ha vent ranted or gone off on a tangent I simply state my opinion.

Again if Iceman were to pop back up on here would everyone be so warm and fuzzy to him? All he did was post some bs about stopping a home invasion.
Funny thing I see SR say yup I did it and owning up to it.

Did he apologise to all of those that stood up for him when he lied to you?
I remember multiple people saying the charges were dropped.
Then his wife did it and set him up.
Mustaine being one of the big ones.

See where I am going with this?

Dan I am no where near abusive as the ranting SR deluged 200 with... wonder why that is.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:57:15 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #309 on: August 04, 2012, 01:50:44 PM »
Perplexing? Look at your avatar and sig. You've labeled yourself with your over the top obsession to exact some sort of revenge on someone from a video game. Last time I checked the man was arrested, tried, served his time, owned up to his mistakes honestly to this community, and now faces a tough uncertain road in life. But that's not good enough for hero Bronk. Crawl back to FW with Assi and the other bottom feeders and tell each other how cool you are.
How about no?
You SOBs troll to your hearts content... enjoy.
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #310 on: August 04, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »
Snip
You all can have this luv in and that is fine. Again I am perplexed Iceman BSer... ran out on a rail. SR meth maker... hugs all round.  I just see a huge diff.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:58:06 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #311 on: August 04, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »

Just so you know.

Mark

What happened with the domestic violence, simple assault, and kidnapping charges?

Offline Sunka

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.327th.com/
« Reply #312 on: August 04, 2012, 02:00:26 PM »
Maybe people should worry about there own lives and not judge others so much.  :aok
Someday the mountain might getem but the law nvr will. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP5EkvOGMCs

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: August 04, 2012, 02:03:07 PM »
How about no?
You SOBs troll to your hearts content... enjoy.

A true loser you are.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #314 on: August 04, 2012, 02:03:16 PM »
Maybe people should worry about there own lives and not judge others so much.  :aok

:aok