Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28795 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »
Bronk, AKAK, Shuffler, and the others, you guys post up now. Be the big tough defenders of justice that you have been behind this man's back.

At least Assi had the conviction to say what he felt unto PnG.

Cowards.

I already posted. Maybe you should read the thread so you don't stick your foot in your mouth.

No one did anything behind anyone's back. Everything is on these boards for anyone to read.

Sunbat really.... are you that ignorant?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:07:49 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #316 on: August 04, 2012, 02:06:46 PM »
A true loser you are.
Does it upset you... your tears feed me. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #317 on: August 04, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »
Bronk, AKAK, Shuffler, and the others, you guys post up now. Be the big tough defenders of justice that you have been behind this man's back.

At least Assi had the conviction to say what he felt unto PnG.

Cowards.
LMAO... weak.
Glad it gets to you .... enjoy. :aok
See Rule #4

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #318 on: August 04, 2012, 02:15:41 PM »
What happened with the domestic violence, simple assault, and kidnapping charges?
all were dropped, and were fabricated from start anyway, she was also "out there" on meth and was trying to really get me thrown away.  I hold no resentment, can't, it's not a part of my recovery program.  The entire ordeal was tragically selfish on both our parts.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #319 on: August 04, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
all were dropped, and were fabricated from start anyway, she was also "out there" on meth and was trying to really get me thrown away.  I hold no resentment, can't, it's not a part of my recovery program.  The entire ordeal was tragically selfish on both our parts.

So how did you manage parole after serving less than 1/4 of your 10 year sentence?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: August 04, 2012, 02:19:49 PM »
You sound like you're well into the Steps, never seen anything that works better, good luck
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
« Reply #321 on: August 04, 2012, 02:31:40 PM »
G.L. SkyRock,
I hope you make it.  :salute
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »
HTC,

This post is becoming the same species of personal that caused a body of O'Club members to become Flame Warriors at the behest of HTC. I'm not sure enabling otherwise reasonable men in this case to indulge themselves as irrational gate keepers of our public virtue, in the pursuit of retribution, reflects well on our suppossed moral position. Or that this is a game played by customers of all ages.

One man or many, a lynch Mob is not how good men conduct themselves. Given enough lattiude one man or many often convince themselves their richiousness is a license for murder of the target to their zeal, or anyone who does not stand with them. History sadly showcases this weakness in mankind.

You booted the old O'Club members for a similare zeal. Otherwise using the reasonable man test, one could presume it's open season on SkyRock specificaly for his adjudication by the state of Mississippi. I conceed he may have not made a wise choice by starting this post which is making him a public target. I also can see even his resolve in the face of his atackers is showing strain.

My concern is for all of us, and how these things more often enable our weaknesses rather than make us stronger.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #323 on: August 04, 2012, 02:40:15 PM »
So how did you manage parole after serving less than 1/4 of your 10 year sentence?

After reading these rock-throwing-glass-house dwellers, I have to ask you something....who in the hell do you think you are that SR owes you an explanation for a damn thing?  I think I'll task you now....Explain to all of us why you're owed something?  Then maybe, just maybe SR will feel like he needs to answer.

Geezus...adults?  what a joke.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline flatiron1

• Silver Member
« Reply #324 on: August 04, 2012, 02:41:51 PM »
resentments are like drinking poison and expecting it to kill the other guy.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #325 on: August 04, 2012, 03:04:48 PM »
Haters gon' hate  :cheers:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: August 04, 2012, 03:09:45 PM »
Haters gon' hate  :cheers:

Unless they consider their way and become men of peace (thru strength -- of character), that is. :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #327 on: August 04, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »
Probably 99% of you guys have vices you would rather not be known to your peers. Some of them are probably illegal. We all make mistakes, and some people pay for them more than others. Good people, is good people.  :salute
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #328 on: August 04, 2012, 03:16:37 PM »
Unless they consider their way and become men of peace (thru strength -- of character), that is. :cheers:
:huh  :headscratch: :rofl
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #329 on: August 04, 2012, 03:18:40 PM »
HTC,

This post is becoming the same species of personal that caused a body of O'Club members to become Flame Warriors at the behest of HTC. I'm not sure enabling otherwise reasonable men in this case to indulge themselves as irrational gate keepers of our public virtue, in the pursuit of retribution, reflects well on our suppossed moral position. Or that this is a game played by customers of all ages.

One man or many, a lynch Mob is not how good men conduct themselves. Given enough lattiude one man or many often convince themselves their richiousness is a license for murder of the target to their zeal, or anyone who does not stand with them. History sadly showcases this weakness in mankind.

You booted the old O'Club members for a similare zeal. Otherwise using the reasonable man test, one could presume it's open season on SkyRock specificaly for his adjudication by the state of Mississippi. I conceed he may have not made a wise choice by starting this post which is making him a public target. I also can see even his resolve in the face of his atackers is showing strain.

My concern is for all of us, and how these things more often enable our weaknesses rather than make us stronger.

Bustr ... unclench. I am not calling for anyone to do anything. However there have been thinly veiled threats tossed about by others on this bbs. I didn't see you jumping on those... why is that?  Not to mention the calls for a PNG when when a poster disagrees with the mob.

Sad.
See Rule #4