Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29382 times)

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #330 on: August 04, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »
After reading these rock-throwing-glass-house dwellers, I have to ask you something....who in the hell do you think you are that SR owes you an explanation for a damn thing?  I think I'll task you now....Explain to all of us why you're owed something?  Then maybe, just maybe SR will feel like he needs to answer.

Geezus...adults?  what a joke.

I'm not owed anything, never implied that, only asked a question.
Are you his spokeswoman?

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #331 on: August 04, 2012, 03:24:28 PM »
After reading these rock-throwing-glass-house dwellers, I have to ask you something....who in the hell do you think you are that SR owes you an explanation for a damn thing?  I think I'll task you now....Explain to all of us why you're owed something?  Then maybe, just maybe SR will feel like he needs to answer.

Geezus...adults?  what a joke.
Putting on a show for the FW crowd. Must be desperate for street cred.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #332 on: August 04, 2012, 03:24:35 PM »
Are you his spokeswoman?

Changeup does like to step in and speak for the "cool" guys, on occasion.  Huh, Changeup? :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #333 on: August 04, 2012, 03:27:14 PM »
Mississippi Pardon and Parole Laws:

Conditions of Parole

Every convicted prisoner who is sentenced for a definite term of one year or over or for a life term may be eligible for parole on fulfillment of the following conditions.

The prisoner must have observed the rules of the Department of Corrections.
S/he must have served not less than one-fourth of the total of such term or if sentenced to serve a term of 30 years or more, or, if sentenced for life term, has served not less than 10 years of such life sentence.

That is why he asked

See Rule #4

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: August 04, 2012, 03:28:30 PM »
HTC,
My concern is for all of us, and how these things more often enable our weaknesses rather than make us stronger.

Bustr I have worked admin for the Dept of Corrections here in Florida and I can tell you that without exception that anyone that goes inside (including guards) only become weaker. The exterior may harden but the inside is pure weakness. At least the majority of people in this thread remain consistent even if they adhere to their barking moonbat philosophy.

SkyRock is only doing what comes natural to someone that has been deprived of his freedoms. He wants to return to acceptance and comraderie and of course to him that means his friends and family in Aces High. I can understand that people react the way they do especially considering that thought before response is not very common but instead people tend to judge and condemn.

SkyRock has served his time and how or why he has returned is not our place as customers to reflect upon. This is Hitechs house and his to administer.

SkyRock is taking the heat here and doing a fine job of it. I commend him for that. I hope and pray he has the conviction and fortitude to remain strong and truly mend. Growth is part of being human. I hope you have grown SkyRock.

Those of you taking swings and kicking a man while he is down... sometime I might tell you the story about the Moonbat and how the title Barking Moonbat came about. At least you are consistent.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: August 04, 2012, 03:28:54 PM »
#S# SR!   :salute
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
« Reply #336 on: August 04, 2012, 03:29:16 PM »
Internet pissing match. I'm out...
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #337 on: August 04, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »
Bustr I have worked admin for the Dept of Corrections here in Florida and I can tell you that without exception that anyone that goes inside (including guards) only become weaker. The exterior may harden but the inside is pure weakness. At least the majority of people in this thread remain consistent even if they adhere to their barking moonbat philosophy.

SkyRock is only doing what comes natural to someone that has been deprived of his freedoms. He wants to return to acceptance and comraderie and of course to him that means his friends and family in Aces High. I can understand that people react the way they do especially considering that thought before response is not very common but instead people tend to judge and condemn.

SkyRock has served his time and how or why he has returned is not our place as customers to reflect upon. This is Hitechs house and his to administer.

SkyRock is taking the heat here and doing a fine job of it. I commend him for that. I hope and pray he has the conviction and fortitude to remain strong and truly mend. Growth is part of being human. I hope you have grown SkyRock.

Those of you taking swings and kicking a man while he is down... sometime I might tell you the story about the Moonbat and how the title Barking Moonbat came about. At least you are consistent.

To have to listen to all this hate and/or second guessing in a BBS thread, can you imagine how strong of character you have to be to deal with the real people he meets face to face now (family, friends, former co-workers, etc..), some of which probably sound like some of the people here.  Rough life, but should/hope only gets better now.

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
« Reply #338 on: August 04, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »
People keep saying that others have similar vices and have broken laws and are breaking laws.  Many here have spent time in jail and even prison.  I don't believe anyone here is denying that. The difference is that no one, to my knowledge, was commiting a felony and endangering children while at the same time claiming some moral and intellectual superiority or high ground both here and on other message boards and while being entrusted with his community's children as a teacher.  This BBS and others is filled with the hypocritical hishonesty of skyrock claiming victory over all things evil while at the same time he was cooking meth in the garage while his kids were watching cartoons in the livingroom.

That is that part that will be hard for Mark to live down.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #339 on: August 04, 2012, 03:52:38 PM »
Are you his spokeswoman?

Nope but you must be thinking about dating him with all your pre-marital questions.  And yes, you did imply that.  That was your third set of condescending questions supported by a tone of disbelief.  You can pretend you didn't intend that and even some of the young crowd might believe you but don't play coy...it doesn't become you.  Unless of course you'd prefer us to think of you in high heels...by all means proceed.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #340 on: August 04, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »
Changeup does like to step in and speak for the "cool" guys, on occasion.  Huh, Changeup? :)

Midway...you must be bored again and simply needed a rookie-something to type.  Its ok...I still pity you.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #341 on: August 04, 2012, 03:56:48 PM »
resentment, can't, it's not a part of my recovery program.  The entire ordeal was tragically selfish on both our parts.
I'm sure it's mandatory , but best wishes to your recovery.

And Sirnuke, that was a belligerent post of mine. Think I was trying to have alittle go at INK. My bad. Time to spinnin back kick my way out of this thread. :cool:
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #342 on: August 04, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
People keep saying that others have similar vices and have broken laws and are breaking laws.  Many here have spent time in jail and even prison.  I don't believe anyone here is denying that. The difference is that no one, to my knowledge, was commiting a felony and endangering children while at the same time claiming some moral and intellectual superiority or high ground both here and on other message boards and while being entrusted with his community's children as a teacher.  This BBS and others is filled with the hypocritical hishonesty of skyrock claiming victory over all things evil while at the same time he was cooking meth in the garage while his kids were watching cartoons in the livingroom.

That is that part that will be hard for Mark to live down.

Only if you choose to believe that no one is capable of remorse or change.  If that is you sir, I pity you because you don't believe in the spirit of the human condition and its a faithless position to argue from.  People are NOT only as good as they are at their worst moment.  That defined....is simply their worst moment.  If you truly believe that, I do feel sorry for your family members should they ever fall from grace...its NOT different because they're family.  Only your connection to them is.

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #343 on: August 04, 2012, 03:59:47 PM »
Unless they consider their way and become men of peace (thru strength -- of character), that is. :cheers:
<--- throws tomato at the troll.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:10:10 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #344 on: August 04, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »
<--- throws tomato at the troll.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok