Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29391 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #420 on: August 04, 2012, 07:56:54 PM »
I found it funny a bunch of grown men/mixed with some really young catz take pride an enjoyment in criticizing ppl who enjoy this game or its the fact they cant play by skuzzy rules and get banned every time they are here.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

They went through the trouble of making another forum and if that don't speak volumes in itself then I don't know what would.  :lol

Nuke made the forum so big boys can talk about thing not allowed here... not to bash this place. There is however a bunch with ax to grind about this place... free speech they can.
See Rule #4

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.4remnants.com
« Reply #421 on: August 04, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »
I found it funny a bunch of grown men/mixed with some really young catz take pride an enjoyment in criticizing ppl who enjoy this game or its the fact they cant play by skuzzy rules and get banned every time they are here.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

They went through the trouble of making another forum and if that don't speak volumes in itself then I don't know what would.  :lol

This doesn't make any sense.  Some people enjoy debating topics that aren't allowed here.  It is somehow indicative of poor character that they would have their own forum rather than attempt to toe the oft nonlinear rules here?  Are you under the impression that the internet begins and ends with HTC? If you look back at this thread your comments have in fact been the most hypocritical of anyone's.  Where do you get off accusing people of being judgemental when that, in fact, is all that you have offered?  By your own definition and anecdotal evidence here you should fit right in at FW...

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #422 on: August 04, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »

Nuke made the forum so big boys can talk about thing not allowed here... not to bash this place. There is however a bunch with ax to grind about this place... free speech they can.
So go use it.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #423 on: August 04, 2012, 08:03:10 PM »
You telling me that you can't handle what I am saying about you and the lames you hang with?

:lol After all the dishing out and smack talk you would think you guys could handle little ole me.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #424 on: August 04, 2012, 08:05:19 PM »
So go use it.

We are.  As we speak.  This multi-tab browsing is a beautiful thing.

Offline Skilless

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #425 on: August 04, 2012, 08:07:24 PM »
You telling me that you can't handle what I am saying about you and the lames you hang with?

:lol After all the dishing out and smack talk you would think you guys could handle little ole me.

Huh?  Handle you?  Lolz...  Who would want to?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #426 on: August 04, 2012, 08:08:11 PM »
:rofl

FW lames still trying.

Funny stuff.  

btw Lazer said hello.  

:lol I told you in confidence. :rolleyes:

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone of you're age to try and fit in with the lames on FW.

it took you a day to come up with that?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #427 on: August 04, 2012, 08:08:39 PM »

You could not handle what was said at the FW boards and thus only lasted a day over there. Talk about double standards, you come in there and talk like some big badarse and ended up not being able to handle it, and then run over here and tell everyone how you whipped em.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #428 on: August 04, 2012, 08:10:06 PM »
 :lol oh ya here they come.

Just Like I said a bunch of nobodies.  :aok
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #429 on: August 04, 2012, 08:16:02 PM »
For the record, I have no grudge against HTC, this game, or SkyRock for that matter, I hope the guy gets his life back on the rails. I've known HT and Pyro since the Air Warrior days when I started it in '92, both of them are good guys. I dont post here anymore because I got bored with the game, no fault of the game, I just didnt enjoy it anymore and I have no axe to grind. I miss flying with old friends like Slash, but I also enjoy FW with its 100% open discussion. I rarely see AH mentioned over at FW, it just doesnt come up very often.

As for nobodies, DrBone1, who are you? Not trying to be smart guy, I just never heard of you. You probably started after I quit.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #430 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18:31 PM »
:rofl

FW lames still trying.

Funny stuff.  

I knew it wouldn't take long for someone of you're age to try and fit in with the lames on FW.

You paint with a pretty broad brush Mister.

I am not going to judge SR, that's for him and his maker.  But, some might have legitimate reasons for serious animosities towards SR based upon his actions and behaviors.  So saying that the members of another board are "lames" or otherwise disparaging them based upon what individuals post that you do not agree with is petty and downright hypocritical when you try to take that moral high road.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #431 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18:38 PM »
So go use it.
Again... how about no.
See Rule #4

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #432 on: August 04, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
:lol oh ya here they come.

Just Like I said a bunch of nobodies.  :aok
you seem like a nice kid, but you're not even old enough to drive, stay over here, and try to learn algebra or something over the summer
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #433 on: August 04, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »
I don't want to change anyones mind. Never did... you can wallow in the hypocrisy all you want.

Not looking for a fight Bronk but you didn't answer my question.  What do you feel should be the appropriate response to Skyrock?.

It's not up to me whether he plays AH again as Skyrock or a shade.  I see no one condoning what he did.  Should he come back and fly and go back into his old Skyrock routine I'll still think it's dumb and not the way to play.  

What am I missing?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #434 on: August 04, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous