Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29140 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #495 on: August 06, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »
Wow, looks like you like humping my ankle more than CryRock's.

That's all you got?  Weak-ass ankle hump comment?  There is nothing redeemable about your ankle to hump.  It has a giant L tattooed on both of them.

Next please...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2012, 10:48:18 AM »
We left?

Yup, old and the new.  The old breed retired and the new B-team runs to friendly AAA everytime my Dora shows up.

Who'd a thunk, a fleeing muppet from the rear looks just like every other puppet in the game.

(this thread wins!  :rofl let the good times roll, again)
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #497 on: August 06, 2012, 10:50:26 AM »
Yup, old and the new.  The old breed retired and the new B-team runs to friendly AAA everytime my Dora shows up.

Who'd a thunk, a fleeing muppet from the rear looks just like every other puppet in the game.

(this thread wins!  :rofl let the good times roll, again)

I'm you're Huckleberry :aok

You aint no Daisy :O

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #498 on: August 06, 2012, 10:57:41 AM »
so i only read the first 15 pages of this thread and decided to not waste the next 15-20 minutes of my life.

lots of drama in this thread. I have a brother that has done wrong in the past with drugs. he did his time and he has learned his lesson and has changed his life. Not everyone can do that, it takes a lot of work to over come something like drugs. I hope Mark can do it.

Mark i have a few spare parts if your needing a new computer.

I also hope to see you back sometime in the future. We still have a duel thats been put on hold for a long while. i too have not played in sometime but i am willing to dust off the old gaming rig to fly with you.

PM me bud and let me know what all your needing and i will see what i have.

hope the best for you.

for all of you that think he is some low life scum, maybe you should get to know CryRock I MEAN SkyRock before you judge him. yes he might have done drugs or even sold drugs but the guy i know as Mark has always been a stand up gent when we have  talked and dueled.

and what in the world is FW?
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #499 on: August 06, 2012, 11:19:05 AM »

Looking at your picture neither are you furry man  :devil

POTW > AoM    Yep that just happened!!!!
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #500 on: August 06, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »

:rofl

for some reason I have a feeling it wouldn't be like that..... :D

too bad the SDL is gone, maybe we can get a POTWvsAOM duel going....I know it would be quite fun :aok

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #501 on: August 06, 2012, 11:29:30 AM »

The one-man-air-force in a Ki-84 doesn't count towards a squad's statistics! (but you're on, always a fun fight!)

too bad the SDL is gone, maybe we can get a POTWvsAOM duel going....I know it would be quite fun :aok

So, just PM us for an "unofficial" but outrageously awesome fun duel like every other squad (except phor one) does.  :aok
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 11:35:05 AM by Babalonian »
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #502 on: August 06, 2012, 11:37:24 AM »

Pigs are glad to set up squad duels....the SDL just got infested by bottom feeding trolls. Will talk to Waystin and see if we can get everyone in.

1 condition...I'm allowed to show up hammered and talk down to Krupnski  :aok
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #503 on: August 06, 2012, 11:41:35 AM »
This board has so many double standards that it is ridiculous anymore.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #504 on: August 06, 2012, 11:41:50 AM »
That's all you got?  Weak-ass ankle hump comment?  There is nothing redeemable about your ankle to hump.  It has a giant L tattooed on both of them.

Next please...

Dang!  I actually stole the ankle humping retort from your idol, CryRock.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #505 on: August 06, 2012, 12:02:25 PM »
Pigs are glad to set up squad duels....the SDL just got infested by bottom feeding trolls. Will talk to Waystin and see if we can get everyone in.

:rofl :rofl

The one-man-air-force in a Ki-84 doesn't count towards a squad's statistics! (but you're on, always a fun fight!)

(Image removed from quote.)

So, just PM us for an "unofficial" but outrageously awesome fun duel like every other squad (except phor one) does.  :aok

:D
I'll start a thread in the AOM forums see who is interested

you also are always a fun fight :salute

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #506 on: August 06, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
so i only read the first 15 pages of this thread and decided to not waste the next 15-20 minutes of my life.

lots of drama in this thread. I have a brother that has done wrong in the past with drugs. he did his time and he has learned his lesson and has changed his life. Not everyone can do that, it takes a lot of work to over come something like drugs. I hope Mark can do it.

I also hope to see you back sometime in the future. We still have a duel thats been put on hold for a long while. i too have not played in sometime but i am willing to dust off the old gaming rig to fly with you.

hope the best for you.

for all of you that think he is some low life scum, maybe you should get to know CryRock I MEAN SkyRock before you judge him. yes he might have done drugs or even sold drugs but the guy i know as Mark has always been a stand up gent when we have  talked and dueled.

<S> kilz,long time. Hope all's well. FW, (Flame Warriors) is a forum. It's where some go to whine, flame, talk behind others backs, etc.
 You know, sorta like a bunch of cackling Hens in a coop. I don't go there, not interested. I hear enough here.
                                                                                                                                        :cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #507 on: August 06, 2012, 02:30:55 PM »
I hope everyone is healthy and happy. <S>
Cryrock how you doing? :-) get back in the cartoon sky and raise hell <S>
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #508 on: August 06, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »

Why exempt what is a given?  :devil

Butthurt-monday sure is living up to its name today.  This board has a pretty singular standard (don't be a d!@#).  Many walk the line and get their kicks from it, some will cross it, and others sit on it and incessantly bi!@# about it. 

If you think nobody gets out for serving their minimum time and good behavior for nonviolent crimes, OR if you think using the forums to tell a lie (possibley for gain) is relatable to making amends (possibley for gain) after being incarcerated for drug possesion (which through his concsious actions, both the crime and punishment, he didn't expose to the community (but other idiots did choose to)) you should be seeing a shrink rather than a geologist about that river.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 02:50:12 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #509 on: August 06, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »

hope the best for you.

for all of you that think he is some low life scum, maybe you should get to know CryRock I MEAN SkyRock before you judge him. yes he might have done drugs or even sold drugs but the guy i know as Mark has always been a stand up gent when we have  talked and dueled.

Fair enough...

But some of us have friends and family who've been affected in a different way. For instance my friend who was almost killed by a drug user who was trying to steal stuff for his "habit". Just some food for thought.

So I apologize if I can't /won't welcome him back with open arms like everyone else.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++