Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 29119 times)

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #510 on: August 06, 2012, 04:39:47 PM »
Fair enough...

But some of us have friends and family who've been affected in a different way. For instance my friend who was almost killed by a drug user who was trying to steal stuff for his "habit". Just some food for thought.

So I apologize if I can't /won't welcome him back with open arms like everyone else.
:salute
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #511 on: August 06, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »
Everybody does drugs in one form or another. Alcohol is easily as destructive as meth when abused, for a start. Yes it's wrong to cook up amphetamines in your shed (better or worse than making dealers richer?) but obviously Mark knew that already or if he didn't he certainly does by now. I'm not suggesting anyone should welcome him back, just explaining part of why it's easy for me to.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #512 on: August 06, 2012, 04:51:05 PM »
Everybody does drugs in one form or another. Alcohol is easily as destructive as meth when abused, for a start. Yes it's wrong to cook up amphetamines in your shed (better or worse than making dealers richer?) but obviously Mark knew that already or if he didn't he certainly does by now. I'm not suggesting anyone should welcome him back, just explaining part of why it's easy for me to.

People make mistakes, pay the price, learn, and move on to bigger and better things. :aok :salute :cheers:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #513 on: August 06, 2012, 04:53:20 PM »

and what in the world is FW?
  FW = Flame Warriors. From what I can tell, it's a forum for really pissed off dudes from AcesHigh2 with nothing better to do. Storch appears to be the resident lunatic over there.
Lighten up Francis

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #514 on: August 06, 2012, 04:59:42 PM »
Fair enough...

But some of us have friends and family who've been affected in a different way. For instance my friend who was almost killed by a drug user who was trying to steal stuff for his "habit". Just some food for thought.

So I apologize if I can't /won't welcome him back with open arms like everyone else.

What would be an appropriate penance?  Being angry at him for doing what he did to himself and his family seems a reasonable response.  Condemning him forever seems a bit over the top.  As I've said previously.  I doubt there is any greater punishment then the time he lost with his kids.  Seems like he's taken ownership for his actions.

In the end the only proof of change will be how his life is going forward.  If we can help with that in whatever little way our cartoon community can, what do we have to lose?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #515 on: August 06, 2012, 05:02:10 PM »
Not going to debate/get into it. I said my peace and I'm done. Take it as you will.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #516 on: August 06, 2012, 05:08:02 PM »
Not going to debate/get into it. I said my peace and I'm done. Take it as you will.

Fair enough.  I was just curious.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #517 on: August 06, 2012, 05:35:54 PM »
i guess my piece is simple to understand but complex in its application......

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I forgave SkyRock all of his trespasses the instant they happened, they were inexcusable actions, so i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i let his transgressions go because i like him as a person and his actions did me no harm.....

but on the other hand, i refuse to forgive twin tail (and other shade vulchers) of their actions....they were, in all reasonable reality meaningless and very excusable actions, but i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i refuse to let his transgressions go because i don't know/like him as a person but yet his actions did me no harm.....i will never like him, but i will never go out of my way to harm him or bother him or trash talk him as long as he leaves me alone and doesn't tread into my domain. the boards are open, i.e. public, my squad is private i.e. mine.

every single person reading this board, apart of this game.....HELL EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET will choose to forgive one person (close friend family member etc) of a deplorable and utterly despicable act while in the same breath condemning another person forever for what is a petty and ridiculous act......

we are all equally hypocrites in this fashion....

so let us not judge another unless we ourselves wish to be judged.....

should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

so have fun playing the game and having the conversations to be had on the boards but live and let live always.

:salute to all who reserve their judgements for the things that really matter......the events that transpire within their ownreal  lives!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #518 on: August 06, 2012, 05:39:53 PM »
Truth be told Corky, there's two reasons I don't want to delve to much into it.

The 1st is I actually like and respect you on here and I don't want it to get out of hand.

The 2nd is there's obviously 2 different main feelings involved and 1 side isn't magically gonna convince the other. So why fight over it and risk getting the ban hammer. I just wanted to try to give a little insight as to why some are so negative about this subject.
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #519 on: August 06, 2012, 05:48:26 PM »
Truth be told Corky, there's two reasons I don't want to delve to much into it.

The 1st is I actually like and respect you on here and I don't want it to get out of hand.

The 2nd is there's obviously 2 different main feelings involved and 1 side isn't magically gonna convince the other. So why fight over it and risk getting the ban hammer. I just wanted to try to give a little insight as to why some are so negative about this subject.

Agreed.  Thanks for the reply. :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #520 on: August 06, 2012, 05:54:43 PM »
<S> kilz,long time. Hope all's well. FW, (Flame Warriors) is a forum. It's where some go to whine, flame, talk behind others backs, etc.
 You know, sorta like a bunch of cackling Hens in a coop. I don't go there, not interested. I hear enough here.
                                                                                                                                        :cheers: Oz

all is well oz thanks.

thanks for the info on the FW thing.

hope all is well with you as well bud  :salute
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #521 on: August 06, 2012, 05:58:16 PM »

should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

I never really cared about this skyrock character or anything that the muppets do.

However, this statement has made me decide to pass judgement on you. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you are also an idiot.

Please, I beg you to make it your life goal to harass me at every turn. Both in game and on this bbs.

Please try to bother me and act spiteful and malicious towards me.

I beg you.

Dick.
See Rule #4

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #522 on: August 06, 2012, 06:10:38 PM »
 :x I've been wanting to break this pic out this whole damned thread!

Lighten up Francis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #523 on: August 06, 2012, 06:12:20 PM »

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

so have fun playing the game and having the conversations to be had on the boards but live and let live always.

:salute to all who reserve their judgements for the things that really matter......the events that transpire within their ownreal  lives!

:rofl

that's some funny stuff right there.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #524 on: August 06, 2012, 06:13:25 PM »
I never really cared about this skyrock character or anything that the muppets do.

However, this statement has made me decide to pass judgement on you. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you are also an idiot.

Please, I beg you to make it your life goal to harass me at every turn. Both in game and on this bbs.

Please try to bother me and act spiteful and malicious towards me.

I beg you.

Dick.

hahahahahahaha and the tard speaks.......

every time you post in any thread that i have read you are running your mouth like some kind of tough guy.....course the intardnet gives you that special thing called annonimity to shield you doesnt it?

your lame and really of no relevant value....now maybe if you actually ever said anything of substance or worth then maybe just maybe i would waste an abundant amount of effort on you.......but the only thing of intelligence that has ever come out of your mouth was your science teachers................well lets leave it as you are a joke, so will i waste time with you......not likely....especially not if its me you are trying poorly to grief....why, well as i have already implied you are a nothing...a nobody so your efforts, although kinda funny, in a very pathetic sort of way, dont carry much weight so there isnt any real reason to bother with you.

unless that is i am bored and looking for a bug to torment.....
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr