Author Topic: Hello fellow AHers  (Read 28809 times)

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Hello fellow AHers
« Reply #525 on: August 06, 2012, 06:16:55 PM »
well lets leave it as you are a joke, so will i waste time with you......not likely....especially not if its me you are trying poorly to grief....

wasn't it you who was just saying that you and your squad would grief anybod who doesn't agree with you?

your posts are as stupid and contradictory as they are incomprehensible
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2012, 06:22:25 PM »
Sure seems like it's time for this thread to die. 
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2012, 06:22:52 PM »
Sure seems like it's time for this thread to die. 
+1
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 06:25:55 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #528 on: August 06, 2012, 06:31:44 PM »
wasn't it you who was just saying that you and your squad would grief anybod who doesn't agree with you?

your posts are as stupid and contradictory as they are incomprehensible

well as you are obviously educationally impaired and possibly reading retarded, having your 12 year old neighbor post those big words must have cost you a fortune, i will forgive your ignorance and just chalk it up to poor gene quality..... reread what i wrote and this time have one of your squaddies slowly explain it to you as you go, and i think you will find that i said nothing even close to your moronic translation of my post........guess ENGLISH really is a second language for you....
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #529 on: August 06, 2012, 06:32:12 PM »
<S> kilz,long time. Hope all's well. FW, (Flame Warriors) is a forum. It's where some go to whine, flame, talk behind others backs, etc.
 You know, sorta like a bunch of cackling Hens in a coop. I don't go there, not interested. I hear enough here.
                                                                                                                                        :cheers: Oz
Well....there IS a recipe forum too
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #530 on: August 06, 2012, 06:38:12 PM »
The fact that FLOPSOM actually believes that his threats manage to intimidate anyone shines a dazzling light on his egomania.

I really don't know who these guys think they are.

:lol
See Rule #4

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #531 on: August 06, 2012, 06:51:54 PM »
The fact that FLOPSOM actually believes that his threats manage to intimidate anyone shines a dazzling light on his egomania.

I really don't know who these guys think they are.

well smelvin its simple.......but your slow so ill run it out for ya, we think we are friends and if you try to make one of our friends life difficult then we shall reciprocate in kind.....see you refuse to understand the simplicity of the concept in what i said, leave my friend alone and i will leave you alone. be mouthy or act like you have a right to judge him publically and i will look for every post you make and troll you constantly and i am not the only person who will be this way. every post you make no matter how serious the discussion will be met with insults and sarcasm...im plainly saying leave him alone to live his life or be treated accordingly...

was that clear enough for you mister intardnet tough guy?
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #532 on: August 06, 2012, 06:52:07 PM »
their there are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's Muppets (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's Muppets) who will make it their lives life's goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

heh...and this guy is trying to say English is my second language

people in glass houses and all that :)
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #533 on: August 06, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »
So let me get this straight... if someone has a differing opinion regarding a players character or personality you and your squaddies will do everything in your power to make AH life miserable for them, even to the point of leaving the game?

was that clear enough for you mister intardnet tough guy?

I'm not the one trying to intimidate people that don't agree with me dummy.

See Rule #4

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #534 on: August 06, 2012, 07:07:58 PM »
i guess my piece is simple to understand but complex in its application......

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I forgave SkyRock all of his trespasses the instant they happened, they were inexcusable actions, so i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i let his transgressions go because i like him as a person and his actions did me no harm.....

but on the other hand, i refuse to forgive twin tail (and other shade vulchers) of their actions....they were, in all reasonable reality meaningless and very excusable actions, but i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i refuse to let his transgressions go because i don't know/like him as a person but yet his actions did me no harm.....i will never like him, but i will never go out of my way to harm him or bother him or trash talk him as long as he leaves me alone and doesn't tread into my domain. the boards are open, i.e. public, my squad is private i.e. mine.

every single person reading this board, apart of this game.....HELL EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET will choose to forgive one person (close friend family member etc) of a deplorable and utterly despicable act while in the same breath condemning another person forever for what is a petty and ridiculous act......

we are all equally hypocrites in this fashion....

so let us not judge another unless we ourselves wish to be judged.....

should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

so have fun playing the game and having the conversations to be had on the boards but live and let live always.

:salute to all who reserve their judgements for the things that really matter......the events that transpire within their ownreal  lives!

hahahahahahaha and the tard speaks.......

every time you post in any thread that i have read you are running your mouth like some kind of tough guy.....course the intardnet gives you that special thing called annonimity to shield you doesnt it?

Dude! You nailed it (nailed yourself, actually)  :aok

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
So let me get this straight... if someone has a differing opinion regarding a players character or personality you and your squaddies will do everything in your power to make AH life miserable for them, even to the point of leaving the game?

I'm not the one trying to intimidate people that don't agree with me dummy.

actually you were the one in this and many other threads attempting to tough talk people....your a wussy, in real life it would not surprise me to find that you are a sniveling lil gurlie man who has no authority or control in his own house....but that is not really the discussion at hand....

at no time did i say anybody had to think or feel as i do....at no time have i said that your opinion is not allowed to differ from mine.....once again for the really slowwwwwwwww i stated very clearly DO NOT HARASS SKYROCK OR CAST YOUR JUDGEMENTS PUBLICALLY, KEEP YOUR OPINION AND DISPARAGING REMARKS TO YOURSELVES! he doesn't need your sheezzz, he has a life to get on with. he has stresses and issues to deal with and he doesn't need anyone piling it on cause they think they see a wounded fish in the pond and they wanna act like they some kind of wannabe sharks.

you can think of him anything you want, but do so within your own private circles and leave him alone. don't like him, simple don't speak to him......

am i really asking too much for you to understand??? is english sooooooooo difficult for you to get a handle on? were those four years of kindergarten completely lost upon you??

Dude! You nailed it (nailed yourself, actually)  :aok

oh no.....dumbzo is here all is lost!!!!!!! obviously you dont read much, except, that is, when you are humping a Muppet leg cause your all butthurt over something...likely some mental defect that they dont currently make a pill for.....or because you got trolled.....either way, you can either bring something to the conversation or just go back to walmart and get a life dude..
FLOTSOM

Quote from Skuzzy

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2012, 07:16:02 PM »
FLOTSOM.  Stop it.  You're out of control.  You're threatening other players.  Think about what you are doing and why.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »
Blah... blah... blah...

Awesome meltdown from a weak mind.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

See Rule #4

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
« Reply #538 on: August 06, 2012, 07:19:25 PM »
999000 has forgiven Skyrock.......THE END.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #539 on: August 06, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »
i guess my piece is simple to understand but complex in its application......

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

I forgave SkyRock all of his trespasses the instant they happened, they were inexcusable actions, so i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i let his transgressions go because i like him as a person and his actions did me no harm.....

but on the other hand, i refuse to forgive twin tail (and other shade vulchers) of their actions....they were, in all reasonable reality meaningless and very excusable actions, but i did not attempt to excuse him of them. they are his and his alone no matter how or why they were committed and/or who did or didn't help him in their executions. i refuse to let his transgressions go because i don't know/like him as a person but yet his actions did me no harm.....i will never like him, but i will never go out of my way to harm him or bother him or trash talk him as long as he leaves me alone and doesn't tread into my domain. the boards are open, i.e. public, my squad is private i.e. mine.

every single person reading this board, apart of this game.....HELL EVERY HUMAN ON THE PLANET will choose to forgive one person (close friend family member etc) of a deplorable and utterly despicable act while in the same breath condemning another person forever for what is a petty and ridiculous act......

we are all equally hypocrites in this fashion....

so let us not judge another unless we ourselves wish to be judged.....

should anyone choose to make the mistake of deciding that you are thy brothers keeper and attempt to make SkyRocks life miserable in any fashion, well just understand that their are approximately 50 past and present Muppet's (not including any possible future ones as well as others who are friends of SR who are not Muppet's) who will make it their lives goal to harry and harass you in kind at every turn...be it on the Boards or in the game..

you all know the Muppet's and our reputations, we are a mouthy spiteful evil gaggle of rejects and misfits who have finally found a home with each other...we tend to defend each other viciously and to extremes..why? well just because!

so i ask you, is earning the wrath and ire of all of us really worth your few petty and ineffective words of judgement and sarcasm?

so have fun playing the game and having the conversations to be had on the boards but live and let live always.

:salute to all who reserve their judgements for the things that really matter......the events that transpire within their ownreal  lives!

All the hands in China could not provide me with an adequate multiple facepalm.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla