Author Topic: Thanks HTC for the Reconnect "in Flight" Feature - Works flawlessly for me  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
So the no pilot name Mustang that showed up near a recent flight would be that of a disco'd pilot?
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Really Guppy ?  Did he have a friendly Icon that said P51 or no Icon?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
Worked great for the M4 I drove two sectors to hit the bishop city.

One of the things that used to stifle the amount of long missions was the possibility of a disco after 2 hours of flying.

All Hail HTC!!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Really Guppy ?  Did he have a friendly Icon that said P51 or no Icon?

I watched the film and it was a Mustang in the default skin with no pilot name showing.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
worked for me last night :rock

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
I watched the film and it was a Mustang in the default skin with no pilot name showing.

So, if an enemy plane is in disco status does he also have no Icon?  Will he show in the sector dar bar?  Will he show on dar as a blip?  Can you shoot him down still ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
I have no idea.  I was surprised to see it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
The AI will show and be scored the same as the pilot it replaced.

The only difference is it will not show on the roster.

HiTech

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Thank you.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
3 B-29s @ 369 Perk Points
3 kills in the bag.

Disco on final approach  :uhoh  :pray

It worked  :banana:
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Snailman, you been around a long time.  You've seen alot of things come and go.  I think this is the single biggest improvement in how the game works for us that I have ever seen.

Would you agree ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Snailman, you been around a long time.  You've seen alot of things come and go.  I think this is the single biggest improvement in how the game works for us that I have ever seen.

Would you agree ?

For me that was the removal of the dreaded arena caps. No more coming home @ 7 PM and standing in front of "LWO 170/100, LWB 18/150".  Being able to reconnect is nice, but this one put the "multi" back in multiplayer for me.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
Worked for me the other night. Disco from my beat to hell corsair. Put me right back in the smoking beast when I logged back on.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline Ten60

• Copper Member
For me that was the removal of the dreaded arena caps. No more coming home @ 7 PM and standing in front of "LWO 170/100, LWB 18/150".  Being able to reconnect is nice, but this one put the "multi" back in multiplayer for me.
+1
"Maybe there are 5,000, maybe 10,000 Nazi bastards in their concrete foxholes before the Third Army. Now if Ike stops holding Monty's hand and gives me some supplies, I'll go through the Siegfried Line like %&# through a goose"

Offline Tom082980

• Zinc Member
+1 worked perectly for me the other night and i was realy close to being out of the game for 2 or 2 and a half mins.  What is the time limit to get back into the arena tower?
Hell, it might not be very sportsman like...but it's a kill.  "Chuck Yeager"
R.I.P 11Bravo