Author Topic: My typical 262 sortie films  (Read 552 times)

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
My typical 262 sortie films
« on: August 15, 2012, 10:24:26 AM »
There has to be some sort of anti 262 coding in AH that causes the most ridiculous things to happen to cause me to lose my 262's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RROr86sqiP8&feature=related

Offline Dimebag

• Nickel Member
Re: My typical 262 sortie films
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 06:11:05 PM »
never saw that before...neat
Dimebag
CO of the Black Tooth Grin
Black Attack!!!

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 11:35:28 PM »
so your saying the most common death you have in your beloved 262's is by enemy chaff?   :O :O :O  :bolt:
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline Mace2004

• Silver Member
      • TrackIR 4.0
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 05:11:50 PM »
Take some time and read some of the posts on the youtube page, they're a riot.  Why is it that so many people pop off with the "right answer" when they have absolutely no clue as to what they're talking about?  I remember being at an airshow when a nice kid asked me what the pointed thing was on the side of my plane and this nearby dumbaxx popped off with "it's a laser."  He kept insisting it was a laser and even called me a liar after I explained what it was just part of the airspeed sensing system (a pitot tube to be precise).  I'm standing there in my GD flightsuit next to my own GD jet that I flew to the GD airshow talking to a young kid about a GD pitot tube and he has the nerve to call me a liar just because he didn't want to admit his ignorance.  Jeeze!  (He's the type that would sit in the shade under a plane to watch the show and light up a freaking cigarette!)

For anyone interested, both the pilot and photographer in the TA-4 (the final sequences in the film) survived with only minor injuries.
Mace
Golden Gryphon Guild Mercenary Force G3-MF

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 07:54:28 PM »
^ baaah :rofl trollololol
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:56:45 PM by bagrat »
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Acidrain

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
so your saying the most common death you have in your beloved 262's is by enemy chaff?   :O :O :O  :bolt:
if there was chaff in game I guarantee you I would have lost at least one 262 to it by now  :airplane: :joystick: :furious :cry