Author Topic: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers  (Read 3156 times)

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
Aliens Near The Lunar Landers
« on: August 26, 2012, 06:19:17 PM »
With the death of Neil Armstrong (RIP  :salute ), I was reading through some articles about him and stumbled across some stuff about him and Aldrin seeing huge alien ships near their lunar lander. They were not the only ones to report alien activity on the moon either. I've always been one to believe there are no aliens out there so I have a hard time believing this stuff. It's a very interesting article though. What are you guys thoughts on this?

http://www.ufocasebook.com/moon.html

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Re: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »
I think I can pretty easily sum it up with a picture.

Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Online 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 06:35:19 PM »
I try really hard to keep an open mind about the possibility of other life forms on other planets.
If we're as humans this whole wide world has to offer, well to me just seems a little simple minded.

Just my opinion...

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
Websites with black backgrounds and white text are typically not credible sources.  :angel:

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 06:43:41 PM »
If we're as humans this whole wide world has to offer, well to me just seems a little simple minded.

Simple minded versus gullible? In this case, I'll take simple minded...

Its not that I don't believe there is life out there, I just don't believe a word on that website.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Online 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »
Simple minded versus gullible? In this case, I'll take simple minded...

Its not that I don't believe there is life out there, I just don't believe a word on that website.

I didn't mean that statement to offend anyone.  Bad choice of words on my behalf.  Just the older I get, the more I kinda wonder about this stuff.

Coogan  :salute
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
wow the alien base is called luna, which is also the name of the first lunar probe, luna 1.

I think it's the russians that have a mning colony on the moon.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 07:38:52 PM »
I didn't mean that statement to offend anyone.

No offense taken!  :salute
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"

Online 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 07:43:26 PM »
No offense taken!  :salute

cc:  think i'll get off the bbs and jump in the game for a bit.

Coogan  :salute
Game Id's:

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »
Several astronauts have come out to say they've seen UFOs or have reported them on missions. We are surely not the only intelligent life in the universe. I think, as we venture futher out, we'll find that simple life (bacteria and such) is pretty common. The sheer number of stars, just in our galaxy, favors the development of advanced cultures of one type or another.

In 1900 we were pretty much earth bound people. In a little over a hundred years we've gone from simple balloons to landing on Mars. We've even sent our own space probe beyond our solar system. We've developed computers that get exponentially more powerful each year. Imagine what we will accomplish in another 100 years or even 1000 years if we don't destroy ourselves first.

It's easy for me  to imagine a civilization that is 10,000 years ahead of us.
Would they know we're here? Yep.
Would they be as curious as we are? Surely curious enough to investigate us in the same way we study ants.
Would they be threatened by us? Not a chance.
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 12:40:09 AM »
a ufo could be anything.  I can look out the window right now and see several flying outside my window.  what I find hard to believe is that if there's aliens here on earth why havent they made contact?  columbus didnt just show up in america and hid his ships so the natives wouldnt see them.  I believe there's life out there but I dont think they have visited us yet.

semp

Offline LilMak

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 01:38:54 AM »
a ufo could be anything.  I can look out the window right now and see several flying outside my window.  what I find hard to believe is that if there's aliens here on earth why havent they made contact?  columbus didnt just show up in america and hid his ships so the natives wouldnt see them.  I believe there's life out there but I dont think they have visited us yet.

semp
As a species, we're officially aliens who have landed probes on another planet. We're not there to shake hands with the bacteria or whatever we find in person and our little probes are fragile in comparison to what we're really capable of here at home. Just imagine if there were primitive Neanderthal type beings populating Mars and they witnessed that rover come from the sky. Would they attack it? Would they run from it? Would they worship it? All are viable options.

I doubt that an alien race has sent beings here to make contact because they would have no way of knowing how we would react. We don't even know how we would react. But it's all together possible they've sent drones here to take some readings to see if we're worth talking to. I'm guessing, if they have observed us, we're a little unpredictable and they've avoided us for that reason alone. If Columbus showed up and there were 1000 natives on the shore shooting arrows and throwing spears at him as a greeting, do you think he would've lowered the long boats and started rowing to shore or find another place to land?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 01:41:08 AM by LilMak »
"When caught by the enemy in large force the best policy is to fight like hell until you can decide what to do next."
~Hub Zemke
P-47 pilot 56th Fighter Group.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 01:42:31 AM »
If Columbus showed up and there were 1000 natives on the shore shooting arrows and throwing spears at him as a greeting, do you think he would've lowered the long boats and started rowing to shore or found another place to land?

didnt stop cortez.

semp

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 02:49:36 AM »
It's easy for me  to imagine a civilization that is 10,000 years ahead of us.
Would they know we're here? Yep.
Would they be as curious as we are? Surely curious enough to investigate us in the same way we study ants.
Would they be threatened by us? Not a chance.

When they watch the historical records of John Wayne's combat exploits, they'll be shaking in their boots.  :lol
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 03:29:29 AM »
There is one thing that factors into how contact would likely take place, but it's a guaranteed Rule 14 if I typed what it was.

Regardless, there is one thing that I will say; if contact is made, people will panic.  It's almost guaranteed that there will be conflict.  If not with one another, would be with them.  More than likely it will be both.

Trying to be in their position; unless the planet is worth it, contact is just not something that would warrant the time and resources right now.  It would cause panic and unrest, and likely conflict.

If the planet is worth it, a Conquest type move would a better option vs some kind of peaceful method at this time.  People are far too closed minded, and far too divided.  Talking will accomplish little and will very likely destabilize the planet further, making it that much more difficult to accomplish the goal.

With that all said, it's only a matter of time before contact is made.  Only idiots think we are the only race out there.  This galaxy alone has be around longer than the solar system we inhabit has existed, not to mention the other galaxies that are out there.  Truth be told, an intergalactic race would worry me more than an interstellar race.  Reason is quite simple, one possesses the ability to travel between galaxies, the other does not.
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.