Author Topic: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers  (Read 3155 times)

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
Re: Aliens Near The Lunar Landers
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2012, 07:08:31 PM »
the fuel?

kerosene - persian, LOX - swiss/polish.

next.

(btw the easy answer is the astronauts ;))
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 07:11:47 PM by RTHolmes »
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2012, 10:56:45 PM »
SLATE! YOU OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD... I JUST SPEWED COKE ALL OVER IT FROM THAT PICTURE.  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

As for this.

Anyone who believes that we are the only intelligent life in the universe is an idiot.

DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2012, 12:11:14 AM »
    That is a possibility among others. There are many mysteries about our past that need to be answered also. Some science shows the building techniques of ancient civilisations that could not of been built with stone tools and granite that seems formed in place. Perhaps these occasional Visitors have a Prime Directive to allow development without interference but give a gentle nudge from time to time.

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2012, 12:26:15 AM »
    That is a possibility among others. There are many mysteries about our past that need to be answered also. Some science shows the building techniques of ancient civilisations that could not of been built with stone tools and granite that seems formed in place. Perhaps these occasional Visitors have a Prime Directive to allow development without interference but give a gentle nudge from time to time.

(Image removed from quote.)

couldnt the visitors make it easier and give us portland cement 3000 years ago instead of teaching us to carry big rocks from one place to another? 

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2012, 12:36:18 AM »
The US invented how to be fat RT and don't you forget it :old:

Was Werner Von Braun a wrong un as well :old:

The US invented Air,Water,Toes and Kangaroos so I think you are being a bit harsh RT :old:

Your also forgetting the Foreman grill which is the basis for meaning of life :old:

In Unganda we discovered feet and dried Dates in a box for christmas :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2012, 08:54:20 AM »
utter tosh, but I'll humour you anyway. name something essential to the space program that was truly homegrown, bearing in mind the list I just gave you.

The astronauts?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2012, 08:59:53 AM »
The US invented how to be fat RT and don't you forget it :old:

Was Werner Von Braun a wrong un as well :old:

The US invented Air,Water,Toes and Kangaroos so I think you are being a bit harsh RT :old:

Your also forgetting the Foreman grill which is the basis for meaning of life :old:

In Unganda we discovered feet and dried Dates in a box for christmas :old:

Dont forget we invented the "supersize"
The thing is  it doesnt have to be "homegrown' those were very smart Nazis that we bbraught back from Europe to  kick start the space program , very ssmar tin deed not to surrender to the Russians or any other old world country, since you know the UK has  done an awful lot of stuff since  1913 like um...., I mean they gave us the er.....Beckham?!??!? and  skinny jeans!
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2012, 09:02:37 AM »
UFOs are just unidentified flying objects. As in objects in the air or space not yet identified. The most unlikely thing they could be are spacecraft from alien civilisations. Besides the laws of physics as we currently understand them preclude any form of practical space travel beyond a few million miles. Even Star Trek and other space operas have to invent propulsion systems that are simply implausible if not impossible. The same rules apply to Zargons of Ultra Gamma Two and Helites of Komserong three. No matter how advanced they are they are simply too far away to visit us.

In my opinion the very lack of a viable signal from the SETI in all this time implies there is actually nothing there or at least nothing close enough for the signal to be anything more than a blip on a satellite dish.

There are probably other civilisations out there. It's implausible that in the vastness of space we should be unique. On the other hand life does not neccessarily mean civilisation. The dinosaurs roamed the Earth for millions and millions of years. Now it could be that some of the looked at the stars and wondered. But they didn't build cities, radios or dinosaurmobiles. There must be a few dinosaur infested planets out there still.

But it's fun speculating.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2012, 09:06:17 AM »
Aliens dont have to come from "above" they could be fro the center of the earth its hollow and it where the Nephilim come from to teach us stuff we need to know when they nee dus to know it. http://www.nephilim.nl/
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2012, 09:10:06 AM »
Conspiracy theorists are comedy gold. Thank you for posting that link, Nathan, I needed a good laugh.

Dude  go goolgle "weird noise at  Rays game"  and you will find out about them vwnting the tunnels, the Russians are backing these guys up and they can proove the Earthquakes in denver and Dc werent earthquakes  the Air Force  nooked the cia in the secret tunnels under  Denver and DC.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2012, 09:20:55 AM »
Dont forget we invented the "supersize"
The thing is  it doesnt have to be "homegrown' those were very smart Nazis that we bbraught back from Europe to  kick start the space program , very ssmar tin deed not to surrender to the Russians or any other old world country, since you know the UK has  done an awful lot of stuff since  1913 like um...., I mean they gave us the er.....Beckham?!??!? and  skinny jeans!

We invented McDonalds and cup holders in cars!

And also Trees.

Dinosaurs are myth, there is no real proof they existed.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 09:23:15 AM by zack1234 »
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2012, 09:21:28 AM »
the laws of physics as we currently understand them preclude any form of practical space travel beyond a few million light years [in the average lifespan of a human]

fixed :aok
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2012, 09:26:04 AM »
Yep, leave it to one giant trailer park of a island country to  send a dood to space and leave him there then write a folk song about it.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2012, 09:38:24 AM »
Aliens dont have to come from "above" they could be fro the center of the earth its hollow and it where the Nephilim come from to teach us stuff we need to know when they nee dus to know it. http://www.nephilim.nl/

:rofl I really hope you're joking
71 (Eagle) Squadron

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2012, 09:43:07 AM »
:rofl I really hope you're joking

It explains the missing link the genetically altered  our apelike ancesstors to  make us, it explaines whty we are so different then every othe primate. Unless you belive in the "aquatic Ape" theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

We are the only land mamals with a layer of  insolating fatm, thats an aquatic specias featuere, also our webbed toes n fingerdss and the fact that we SWEAT  iand in doing so lose salt wich is a preciuous commodity to most land species.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep