Author Topic: New foster puppy  (Read 1233 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
New foster puppy
« on: September 02, 2012, 10:20:47 PM »
Well, as most of you that are friends on me on facebook already know, i am a HUGE pitbull advocate. I spend much of my spare time fighting for the bully breed and saving them from my local shelter from being put to sleep. I have my Stuka (pitbull) and Tank (pitbull) and Boe (lab/pit mix) puppy...Stuka and Tank are now going to be 4 in April, my Boe is 8 months old. My boys have been very much socialized and trained. They will all be in my wedding August 24th 2013...they will be giving me away along with my daughter and my son as my dad passed away Feb. 9th 2010 so it is up to my children along with my 4 legged kids to give me away. I can't wait...it will be a Hawaiian wedding because I am Hawaiian so it will be nice to be in touch with my heritage. Anyways, last week I joined yet again ANOTHER local rescue in Michigan to save yet again another pitbull from my local animal shelter. He is a 1 year 1 month old georgous black and white pitbull. He was an owner surrender because his owner was moving and could not take him with him. I felt so bad for this poor baby. His life was on the line as my local shelter director HATES pitbulls and rather kill them so I save them before he has a chance to kill them by finding rescues or no kill shelters for them to go to. Anyways, his name was Esko but he didn't really listen to that name anyways soooo...you guys know me...I had to choose a good name and seeming how I have Stuka and Tank, Boe was named by my fiance (nothing to do with planes or anything) I chose to rename Esko to Zeke!!! Here is a pic of my new foster furbaby!!! He is such a handsome boy! He is getting fully vetted on wednesday (neutered, microchipped, hw treated, all his vacs) He is such a mellow dog for being so young. I have also noticed he loves women, he takes to women much faster than men.....

If anyone lives in Michigan and is interested in adopting him, please let me know and I will get the info to the Rescue that he was saved by, I am just the foster. They do home checks, vet checks and everything also to assure he will be going to a good home *fyi only*
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: New foster puppy
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:23:05 PM »
Well, as most of you that are friends on me on facebook already know, i am a HUGE pitbull advocate. I spend much of my spare time fighting for the bully breed and saving them from my local shelter from being put to sleep. I have my Stuka (pitbull) and Tank (pitbull) and Boe (lab/pit mix) puppy...Stuka and Tank are now going to be 4 in April, my Boe is 8 months old. My boys have been very much socialized and trained. They will all be in my wedding August 24th 2013...they will be giving me away along with my daughter and my son as my dad passed away Feb. 9th 2010 so it is up to my children along with my 4 legged kids to give me away. I can't wait...it will be a Hawaiian wedding because I am Hawaiian so it will be nice to be in touch with my heritage. Anyways, last week I joined yet again ANOTHER local rescue in Michigan to save yet again another pitbull from my local animal shelter. He is a 1 year 1 month old georgous black and white pitbull. He was an owner surrender because his owner was moving and could not take him with him. I felt so bad for this poor baby. His life was on the line as my local shelter director HATES pitbulls and rather kill them so I save them before he has a chance to kill them by finding rescues or no kill shelters for them to go to. Anyways, his name was Esko but he didn't really listen to that name anyways soooo...you guys know me...I had to choose a good name and seeming how I have Stuka and Tank, Boe was named by my fiance (nothing to do with planes or anything) I chose to rename Esko to Zeke!!! Here is a pic of my new foster furbaby!!! He is such a handsome boy! He is getting fully vetted on wednesday (neutered, microchipped, hw treated, all his vacs) He is such a mellow dog for being so young. I have also noticed he loves women, he takes to women much faster than men.....

(Image removed from quote.)

If anyone lives in Michigan and is interested in adopting him, please let me know and I will get the info to the Rescue that he was saved by, I am just the foster. They do home checks, vet checks and everything also to assure he will be going to a good home *fyi only*
Congrats on the marriage and the new pup Betty, I didn't know you were Hawaiian - Im half Samoan, dad's full Samoan, kewl!  :cheers:  :rock

:salute
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:24:54 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 10:37:55 PM »
Well i am half samoan but i say hawiian cuz not many know what samoan is...and my dad is full samoan too and mom is a white girl with irish, german and indian. I take after my dad. Black hair naturally...dark tan, brown eyes. 5'10 1/2"
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:57:31 PM »
Well i am half samoan but i say hawiian cuz not many know what samoan is...and my dad is full samoan too and mom is a white girl with irish, german and indian. I take after my dad. Black hair naturally...dark tan, brown eyes. 5'10 1/2"

looks like "Betty Boop"   :neener:

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:34:02 PM »
aha, same, only my moms half italian and half irish, Im tan, brown eyez, black hair, 6'2''  :lol
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 03:43:34 AM »
He is a very nice looking dog. Wonderful colours. Congrats on both accounts!
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 07:49:04 AM »
gratz on all accounts
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 07:51:22 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Puppy  :x
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
Good for you betty :aok  I wish there were more people like you that rescue these animals.  Good looking dog :D

BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2012, 11:48:16 AM »
Wish I was closer and had space Betty, he'd be mine. Sadly, it'll have to wait until I move (sometime next year if current plans work out)

Then I'll have 5 acres for a dog, which should be just about enough

Wurz (congrats on the wedding thing as well)
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
 :aok :aok :aok And remember....always spay and neuter!  :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 01:20:34 PM »
Wish I was closer and had space Betty, he'd be mine. Sadly, it'll have to wait until I move (sometime next year if current plans work out)

Then I'll have 5 acres for a dog, which should be just about enough

Wurz (congrats on the wedding thing as well)

Well when u are ready let me know...there are always babies like him in need of homes. I try to help as many as i can.

And yes...Always spay and neuter your animals!!

:aok :aok :aok And remember....always spay and neuter!  :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 01:27:42 PM »
Good for you betty :aok  I wish there were more people like you that rescue these animals.  Good looking dog :D

BigRat

I love my bullys...i do what i can for the breed and i do help othere breeds im just partial to pitbulls cuz many turn their backs on them because of their bad reps caused by idiots. My Stuka and Tank are getting their training to get state certified as canine good citizens. Boe also will be getting his training. This will allow me to do presentations with them at sc hools and stuff to educate people about pitbulls and educate kids about reporting animal abuse and animal cruelty.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2012, 10:31:05 AM »
Nice betty!  :x
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2012, 10:51:08 AM »
Looks pit... not Foster    :neener:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)