Author Topic: Landed safely minus 270 perks  (Read 499 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Landed safely minus 270 perks
« on: August 29, 2012, 01:44:33 PM »
This morning while starting my morning bomb run I realize I didn't have the time necessary to complete it so I aborted takeoff.  I made a safe stop on the runway and ended sortie, boy was I surprised to see that I had lost 270 perks.  What the heck?

I never got Airborne, I did not run off end of runway.  Was just wondering what I had done to anger the AH gods?
AkCaine

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Re: Landed safely minus 270 perks
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 02:48:42 PM »
Maybe you blew the drones, and the perk modifier was pretty low, making the perk price pretty high?

Online 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 02:54:30 PM »
 Blew the drones?   :confused:

Coogan 
 :lol  sorry, that struck me funny...
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:22:47 PM »
This morning while starting my morning bomb run I realize I didn't have the time necessary to complete it so I aborted takeoff.  I made a safe stop on the runway and ended sortie, boy was I surprised to see that I had lost 270 perks.  What the heck?

I never got Airborne, I did not run off end of runway.  Was just wondering what I had done to anger the AH gods?

How far did you make it down the runway...

If the drones ever got airborne and/or you never made it to 100ft AGL, the drones never fully adjucated themselves to you, thus, if you towered out BEFORE you made it 100ft AGL your two drones will be counted as a loss...
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 12:32:00 PM »
This happened to me before I realized my brake pedals begin the game as turned on.

Drones take off faster, then take longer to stop than your lead plane.  I lost 2 b-29s to this when it was first added.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.