Author Topic: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?  (Read 7641 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Last time USA defeated the queens navy?
« Reply #240 on: September 27, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
You snithched by outting yourself brae.
I appreciate the effort brother but coombzy has reached a level of Ignorance no other can compare.

It is best to leave these twits to do what they do best.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #241 on: September 27, 2012, 03:54:00 PM »
You think the Brits are in the storm?

What a moron you are... Only thing that matters is that The Fewbs member Cumbzy is a SPY. Only thing happening here is that Cumbzy( Spy of the Few) was busted Spying. Yes Cumbzy had infiltrated Top Gun forums with the aid of a backstabber traitor. Quit changing conversation Cowbzy. You are a spy.    Im done with this thread. Time for Cumbzy to burry the truth with a landslide of nonsence. Cowbzy is Spy and im out.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 03:57:03 PM by madhogg »

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: September 27, 2012, 03:58:06 PM »
That makes it the second time they have had someone from our squad send info to them that is supposedly about TheFew/or Members of TheFew.

Now who is paranoid!  :rofl :rofl :rofl  :aok
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
Madhogg, you are a liar, the text was not edited, it was posted verbatim. I saw it on the Top Gun Forum.

DrBone, stop yourself or I will stop you. Consider this offer as a gesture of understanding but do not mistake kindness for weakness.

If you wish to bring yourself into this by all means step right up shida.  :cool:

=The Damned=

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »
Shida are you the traitor spy?... Coombzy is just a spy. You, you are just a traitor, a snitch, a backstabber, punk.etc...   Yea cumbzy the main point of this is that you are a spy and your contact is just a punk backstabber.
Leave Shida and zack out of it hogg. If there is a 'spy' Ill put my name on the line and say it was not them.

:salute

What a moron you are... Only thing that matters is that The Fewbs member Cumbzy is a SPY. Only thing happening here is that Cumbzy( Spy of the Few) was busted Spying. Yes Cumbzy had infiltrated Top Gun forums with the aid of a backstabber traitor. Quit changing conversation Cowbzy. You are a spy.    Im done with this thread. Time for Cumbzy to burry the truth with a landslide of nonsence. Cowbzy is Spy and im out.
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2012, 04:13:27 PM »
Leave Shida and zack out of it hogg. If there is a 'spy' Ill put my name on the line and say it was not them.

First off Red coombzy brought Shida into the mix by saying that I called him a spy.

Get the facts before standing up for someone you barely know.

Vent.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:25:22 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2012, 04:15:37 PM »
First off Red coombzy brought Shida into the mix by saying that I called him a spy.

Get the facts before standing up for someone you barely know.
I have some facts Bone. I know shida quite well, been fighting with, against, and talking to him since before I joined TG

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2012, 04:32:45 PM »
I have lost the thread again :cry

Whats been said? :cry

I am not a spy and Shida is not a spy, well I don't think he is a spy, then again I might have mentioned that DrBone like soft fruit products, is that spying? :old:

That Bruv chap is to blame, that Dumpgate has come back with a vengeance :old:

I love you Redbull, only in a manly way :old:

To think of it that Pipz was hanging around Top-gun forum the other day, its Pipz he is the bounder who has spilled the beans on the matter, what ever the matter is :old:

What is the Spying that has been done?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2012, 04:35:58 PM »
Apparently I am a spy zack :old:

It's hard to work out the rest, Bone is having another meltdown

I'm sure it's really serious stuff though, so we'll have none of your usual gibberish!
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2012, 04:41:40 PM »
Yep your defending (a) spy(ies) that got busted, wonder when the Fews troll shade account will show up.

Neg. There was no spying, try to keep up with facts as they emerge Nathan, this'll go a lot faster.

Shida are you the traitor spy?... Coombzy is just a spy. You, you are just a traitor, a snitch, a backstabber, punk.etc...   Yea cumbzy the main point of this is that you are a spy and your contact is just a punk backstabber.

You have no foundation from which to insult me because you are a proven liar and have no credibility. You're only angry and lashing out because I nailed you, further proving your guilt and character.  :ahand

You I only called a spy... Your friend shida is the snitch, traitor. ...you are a SPY .. You spy on the Top Gun forums when you are a member of the fewb

You also accused Dolby of being the spy, and also Redbull too. You're lack of intelligence is only matched by your lack of integrity and honour. Funny, since I thought your culture, of which you are so proud, valued that.

What a moron you are... Only thing that matters is that The Fewbs member Cumbzy is a SPY. Only thing happening here is that Cumbzy( Spy of the Few) was busted Spying. Yes Cumbzy had infiltrated Top Gun forums with the aid of a backstabber traitor. Quit changing conversation Cowbzy. You are a spy.    Im done with this thread. Time for Cumbzy to burry the truth with a landslide of nonsence. Cowbzy is Spy and im out.

No a moron is a person in the lowest classification of intelligence bordering on mental retardation. You will find me to be something quite different, if you want to engage with me in a battle of wits. Dummy.

Yes, you people do tend to fade away when the situation degrades away from favour, shouting that you won as you skulk away. No, what matters here is that you lied, got caught and started insulting. You're basically done here. Ta ta now.

If you wish to bring yourself into this by all means step right up shida.  :cool:

Oh do you think I'm afraid of you DrBone?

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2012, 04:44:14 PM »
You really took that in a threatening way?

You have changed a lot shida.

:bhead

What happen to talking things out like Adults?

Whats with resorting to these comments you throw at me?

You're last post about stopping me was taken as an insult and will continue to be taken that way.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:46:18 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2012, 04:46:43 PM »
You really took that in a threatening way?

You have changed a lot shida.

:bhead

No I have been remarkable consistent. Three times I extended the hand of friendship to you and have on many occasions tried to help you with your personal problems. You go too far Bone, making other people pay the price for your problems.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: September 27, 2012, 04:48:17 PM »
My personal problems?

The most going on in my life is 60-70 hours a week working what are these problems you speak of?

Don't forget I just returned to the game last week.  :headscratch:

If you were referring to something in my past what has that got to do with the subject at hand?

Forgive my short term Memory I just quit smoking 2 months ago and it still has that effect on me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 04:53:01 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: September 27, 2012, 04:53:36 PM »
Where does Dummy fall in the hierarchy of knowledge and enlightenment?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
Where does Dummy fall in the hierarchy of knowledge and enlightenment?

well, D is for democrat ;)

I'll leave you to work out what the R in republican can also refer to
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.