Author Topic: Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair  (Read 2642 times)

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2012, 06:29:49 PM »
:rofl   I didn't even know there was such a thing, that is hilarious, and not surprising that a Libtard(according to Zack) would know of it, ironic yes suprising no.

Guess no answer to my direct question, what if that pen had severed an artery?

What if the police officer put out his foot and pushed the wheel chair back
What if from the get go, they came up with a plan not to get backed into a corner
What if they tazed him when they walked into the room.
What if they hit him with pepper spray.

if...if....if

If my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle

Oh and its ok to kill him because he "may" have killed someone in the future? So now its ok to kill people who the police deem may kill someone in the future....................Thi s aint Judge Dred.....this is real life

I support LEOs 99.9% of the time...like i said earlier, dad was LEO, very very close friends that are LEO......................but im thinking this is the .1% of the time that i think they were at fault

Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2012, 06:46:02 PM »
What if the police officer put out his foot and pushed the wheel chair back
What if from the get go, they came up with a plan not to get backed into a corner
What if they tazed him when they walked into the room.
What if they hit him with pepper spray.

if...if....if

If my aunt had nuts she'd be my uncle

Oh and its ok to kill him because he "may" have killed someone in the future? So now its ok to kill people who the police deem may kill someone in the future....................Thi s aint Judge Dred.....this is real life

I support LEOs 99.9% of the time...like i said earlier, dad was LEO, very very close friends that are LEO......................but im thinking this is the .1% of the time that i think they were at fault

Violence begets violence plain and simple guy attacked meaning to kill him what if a Private citizen had done this? Would you be balking t it now? Why does an officer always have to take the hard road? eliminate the threat.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2012, 06:50:21 PM »
Dude could have slathered that pen in excrement  with how bad infections are now(look at Amy copeland) I feel the cop is justified in any for you attack me with a weapon and Im armed I will do the same thing. If you want to fight with an armed individual thats your problem but  don't  villanize others for defending themselves. My opinion, you wont change it I wont change yours so this is pointless.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2012, 06:51:01 PM »

if the pen had punctured an artery of the cop I would laugh at the cop for being so incompetent that he couldn't defend himself against a one armed man in a wheelchair armed with a pen  :rofl

He did defend himself.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2012, 06:57:18 PM »
Violence begets violence plain and simple guy attacked meaning to kill him what if a Private citizen had done this? Would you be balking t it now? Why does an officer always have to take the hard road? eliminate the threat.

if you cant see and understand what is so incredibly wrong with what happened.......

for one how difficult would it be to stop anyone in a wheel chair... let alone missin an arm and leg.....I mean seriously :rolleyes:

besides it is not like he choose to be mentally ill....he didn't choose to be person who hurts people.....

anyone who defends the cops for killing a 1 armed 1 legged mentally ill person....is....how can I say it.........

a complete and utter moron...

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2012, 07:02:13 PM »

I don't know where you get that from, all it says in the article is that he was waving a pen around, not that he was trying to kill the officer with it

I really hope you're trolling and not really as stupid as you are coming off in this thread  :headscratch:

edit: you seem to be constantly playing the 'what if' game

there are any number of what ifs that we could consider, but the only thing that matters is that this cop used lethal force against someone in a wheelchair armed with a pen.

do you think that is part of their training, or do you think maybe that they are encouraged to only use their firearms when absolutely necessary to protect themselves or other people from immediate danger?

what if you had 2 brain cells to rub together? we wouldn't be having this discussion :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:09:41 PM by coombz »
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2012, 07:02:46 PM »
if you cant see and understand what is so incredibly wrong with what happened.......

for one how difficult would it be to stop anyone in a wheel chair... let alone missin an arm and leg.....I mean seriously :rolleyes:

besides it is not like he choose to be mentally ill....he didn't choose to be person who hurts people.....

anyone who defends the cops for killing a 1 armed 1 legged mentally ill person....is....how can I say it.........

a complete and utter moron...

and the Cop didn't even know it was a pen and anyone that villanizes someone for defending themselves is just as mentally unstable as the  the loony in the chair why does the cop HAVE to risk physical harm to themselves? answer that? WWHY does he HAVE to put his life at risk?  Say he struggled with the guy  things happen in fights lucky hits are landed say that pen goes into the cops eye? then wed be joking that the cop got beat up by a guy in a wheel chair. I am not a moron I just think it's fallacy to think you wouldn't do the same thing as the cop in the same situation, you say it on the forums but in the heat  of the moment I dint think so and If you DO put you life at risk  then you are  the moron.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2012, 07:05:35 PM »
I don't know where you get that from, all it says in the article is that he was waving a pen around, not that he was trying to kill the officer with it

I really hope you're trolling and not really as stupid as you are coming off in this thread  :headscratch:

'....the man cornered the officer in his wheelchair and was making threats while trying to stab the officer with the pen. At the time, the officer did not know what the metal object was that the man was waving, Silva said.

She said the man came "within inches to a foot" of the officer and did not follow instructions to calm down and remain still.'

Right after opening paragraph did you bother reading beyond the title and 1st paragraph, or did you just read that far and think it was excellent troll bait? Those are some truly astounding editorial skills you have Coombz, I now question my alphabet soup assetion .
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:08:15 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline madhogg

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »
Unless you are a LEO you can't understand. things just happen so quick that you dont have time to think, trainning kicks in. If you do your job by the book you have nothing to fear other then the evil mainstream media looking for a story that sells.....

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2012, 07:14:41 PM »
and the Cop didn't even know it was a pen and anyone that villanizes someone for defending themselves is just as mentally unstable as the  the loony in the chair why does the cop HAVE to risk physical harm to themselves? answer that? WWHY does he HAVE to put his life at risk?  Say he struggled with the guy  things happen in fights lucky hits are landed say that pen goes into the cops eye? then wed be joking that the cop got beat up by a guy in a wheel chair. I am not a moron I just think it's fallacy to think you wouldn't do the same thing as the cop in the same situation, you say it on the forums but in the heat  of the moment I dint think so and If you DO put you life at risk  then you are  the moron.

what kind of "fight" is 2 cops against a 1 armed 1 legged mentally ill guy in a friggen wheel chair.....are you that much of a idiot to see how incredibly stupid you sound.....

you have proven to me in this thread that you are in serious need of a brain transplant.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2012, 07:14:42 PM »
I didn't say that doing the job was easy.  I said the job is too easy to get.

Then go for it, see how far you get.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2012, 07:15:31 PM »
I am not a moron

Of course not, you're just the guy who thinks a trained law enforcement officer needs to use a gun to protect themselves from a one legged, one armed man in a wheelchair

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2012, 07:16:32 PM »

what kind of "fight" is 2 cops against a 1 armed 1 legged mentally ill guy in a friggen wheel chair.....are you that much of a idiot to see how incredibly stupid you sound.....

you have proven to me in this thread that you are in serious need of a brain transplant.

Sorry you get so butthurt, but are you saying that you would put the kiddie gloves on to defend someone you know? I think your full of it and I think  you know it. Your upset because deep down you know you'd do the same. Its human nature.
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2012, 07:17:47 PM »
Of course not, you're just the guy who thinks a trained law enforcement officer needs to use a gun to protect themselves from a one legged, one armed man in a wheelchair

OK once again why does he HAVE to put himself in harms way would you wrestle with the guy and not fear bodily injury? Why does the cope HAVE to put himself at risk? Tell em that?  You want to point fingers aznd accuse but would you risk yourself to stop a crime? You accuse me of trolling but you never answer a single direct question and when put to screws you backtrack.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 07:20:28 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 07:23:58 PM »
I really don't see why so many people think we should be lenient on would-be murderers.

"Dude, he tried to stab you!"

"Ah, its OK. He missed. Come on, lets go get some coffee, this guys not dangerous"

I mean what the hell guys? What if the guy had tried to stab your wife or kids? I guarantee you wouldn't give a flying uplift if the officer had shot the guy under those circumstances.

Its easy to criticize when you're sitting there nice and safe in your cushy chair.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"