Author Topic: Saitek Issues  (Read 1033 times)

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
Re: Saitek Issues
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 07:30:37 PM »
I have windows seven, for the last year I had been going to properties and settings and leaving it open so my x 52 would work properly.  today while trying to change a view all of my numerical keypads changed.  I tried to reset them by re-mapping the numbered keys.  This did not work after getting frustrated I closed the X52 properties and surprise all the numerical settings worked correctly.  But they will not work when I open the properties for the X52. :bhead any suggestions?
AkCaine

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 09:55:37 AM »
I have windows seven, for the last year I had been going to properties and settings and leaving it open so my x 52 would work properly.  today while trying to change a view all of my numerical keypads changed.  I tried to reset them by re-mapping the numbered keys.  This did not work after getting frustrated I closed the X52 properties and surprise all the numerical settings worked correctly.  But they will not work when I open the properties for the X52. :bhead any suggestions?
I tried reloading game over existing game with no results.  Finally got disgusted and did a clean reinstall and now everything is working fine.  So since the new beta patch I have reinstalled the game three times now!
AkCaine

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 06:47:28 PM »
Not sure what you are expecting here.  The Saitek button issue has to do with Saitek.  They chose not to pass through buttons to DirectX.  We report every input any stick gives us via DirectX.  That is all we can do.

We cannot fix it.  Saitek can.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline turt21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 09:02:38 PM »
much obliged. LEaving the prop open does the trick