Author Topic: Pig Roast on Thursday 10/25/12 8:00 PM EST AVA Arena  (Read 2337 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: Pig Roast on Thursday 10/25/12 8:00 PM EST AVA Arena
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2012, 10:20:50 AM »
The insanity continues!  Anyway, all are welcome to enjoy the fun in the AVA tonight at 8:00 PM EST.  Come fight the dopplegangers!   :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »
Waystin.... Unfortunately I can't make it due to work and I am not near my computer.. Btw just remember there is a 3 oink salute to the first "dopplenganger" pig to kill molsman and jeagar.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2012, 03:52:19 PM »
If I can get outa work early today I'll try to make it tonight for a couple hours.

The insanity continues!  Anyway, all are welcome to enjoy the fun in the AVA tonight at 8:00 PM EST.  Come fight the dopplegangers!   :rofl

Seriously, and the last turd dropped two weeks ago has barely dried enough to form a proper crust.  http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,340022.30.html

-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »
Does Twitchy still play?

If he doesn't, would he be welcomed back as C.O of the POTW if he were to re-up?
See Rule #4

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2012, 04:42:13 PM »
I forgot to mention there is a kind of person who keeps score when children are sickened by the poisoned well and loves taking pictures of the homes burning down while everyone is running around screaming. But, then that would qualify as a gathered ally.

Anymore Allies wanna keep score on children?? Or drive by Horse Apples??
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 08:55:03 PM »
Does Twitchy still play?

If he doesn't, would he be welcomed back as C.O of the POTW if he were to re-up?

Yes I do, and that was certainly my understanding... when I got back, my squad had balooned to three wings and over a hundred members. Syko literally told me he was 'just jealous' and 'you need to run your squad again', then that piece of crap turn coated, supposedly over krupinksi, deleted every one of my posts off the POTW website that I foolishly let him run and started lying his arse off about how I had come back to boot everybody off the squad. Odd considering I didn't have boot power to begin with, but nonetheless the rumor farm, fertilized by backstabbing sots like Bustr there, spread that lie like a wild fire. There was only one boot, Krupinski and that was for calling me a --- when I asked him to join us in an attack.
I found a bunch of Syko's posts on here and on the POTW site where he was claiming to have run the squad for the last ten years, when i confronted him about that and the ridiculous 'president Syko' campaign pictures and stuff, he literally hid from me on a 'secret channel' passing notes through bentnail like a third grader. The SOB has hid from me since, and these guys are running around laying claim to a ten year legacy I created and 'Oinking' like idiots on country channel. Syko helped himself to my squad name and lied his way into AH history.

All I'm asking, and the bottom line and all this controversy is simply me asking these guys to get off my squad name and come up with one of their own, rather than this pathetic name stealing crap. Why in the hell would anybody want someone else's squad name to begin with, it's pathetic, and as long as I have been in the flight sim scene, I have never seen anything like it. So next time you see these jaygos like Waystin bragging about how cool POTW is, ask them where they got it from. They literally brag about stealing it.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 09:01:01 PM by twitchy »
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2012, 08:58:53 PM »
Why don't you just walk in and take your rightful spot at the head of the trough then?

This is really reading like Robin Hood.

:noid
See Rule #4

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Because HTC told them they could help themselves to the squad name basicly. "Nobody Owns a squad name" and "Sucks to be you" was the official response I got. After about nine years of playing every day and running one of the best squads in the game, I figured folks would know who's it was lol. I sure as heck didn't figure Syko to be the lying snake he turned out to be, one week I'm getting a christmas present from him, the next I'm getting my posts deleted, finding out about secret channels and lists being made, and he's laughing about how 'It's my squad now and there's nothing you can do about it.'
He's right, there's nothing I can do about it, but I sure ain't going to let them run around bragging about stealing it from me and take it sitting down. Like I said, all I've ever asked of this whole mess was for them to come up with their own name, that's it, it's really that simple.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2012, 09:30:57 PM »
So, when you play do you fly under the POTW name?

See Rule #4

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2012, 09:35:27 PM »
So, when you play do you fly under the POTW name?

Damned right, going on 11 years now.  :D
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2012, 09:58:27 PM »
I remember joining Pigs on the Wings years ago, I do remember Syko specifically invited me, I figured pigs were well respected then as they are now.

JG 52

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2012, 10:42:45 PM »
A big thanks to all of those who came by the AVA to fight the Real Pigs.  It was a blast.  :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »
I thought Waystin is the nicest guy??  Nice guys dont steal!
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2012, 12:45:16 AM »
Ace ... Remember this... Waystin didn't steal anything except respect from the squaddies.. I have heard stories from Pigs and non-pigs alike.. The way twitchy is presenting himself is like the kid who's best friend is now friends with someone else. I understand twitchy was, and I emphasize was CO, but due to inhouse problems he was booted.

Twitchy can have his opinion about this but I also have my opinion and that is all that counts to me. Form your own opinion and go from there. I have no personal gripes with twitchy but the flaming is getting ridiculous.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2012, 01:22:10 AM »
Ace ... Remember this... Waystin didn't steal anything except respect from the squaddies.. I have heard stories from Pigs and non-pigs alike.. The way twitchy is presenting himself is like the kid who's best friend is now friends with someone else. I understand twitchy was, and I emphasize was CO, but due to inhouse problems he was booted.

Twitchy can have his opinion about this but I also have my opinion and that is all that counts to me. Form your own opinion and go from there. I have no personal gripes with twitchy but the flaming is getting ridiculous.

LawnDart

Like I said, all I've ever asked of this whole mess was for them to come up with their own name, that's it, it's really that simple.
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing