Author Topic: <Salute> Snailman/Lusche  (Read 439 times)

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
<Salute> Snailman/Lusche
« on: October 29, 2012, 02:00:01 PM »
You did a nice job wiping me out of last nights B17 mission. Must've been the olive-drab that distinguished my planes from the rest.  ;)

Looking forward to next time.

EGG
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: <Salute> Snailman/Lusche
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
No, it was the fact that you were leading the formation. I always try to get the mission leader, if possible. You know, trying to hurt unit morale and such stuff  :old:

I almost felt sorry for you "poor guy, has harldy time to play these days and now he doesn't even make it to the target." Almost.  :devil

The next time we will probably meet in green, as I will play Bishops in November. I'm mainly flying buffs these days, but I may wing up in a fighter to provide some cover when I happen to see you guys doing a mission next time!

But red or green, your formations are always an awesome sight!  :rock
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »
Thanks, sir. That's the way it goes. Can't expect 100% survival of every mission. Where's the fun in that?  ;) Great action on that run, though. Very fun. :cool:
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 04:54:35 AM »
The good thing about bomber missions is that if/when a player gets shot down he can join another as a gunner, so the mission is not over for him yet. When the bomber population has lost half its formations, all surviving ones should have gunners in them, gunning from the drones. Very dangerous to approach, or at least used to be last time I tried it.
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs