Author Topic: Hey semp  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey semp
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »

:rofl

WoooHoooo!!!

I finally made it!

EDIT: Anyway, it appears that anybody can get a glimpse into the Allied forum by simply doing a search of a players posting history. Does anybody else here find that disturbing?
I didn't see anything from a forum I'm not a member of.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2012, 09:32:37 PM »

WoooHoooo!!!

I finally made it!

EDIT: Anyway, it appears that anybody can get a glimpse into the Allied forum by simply doing a search of a players posting history. Does anybody else here find that disturbing?

hey moron how is that my fault?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2012, 09:58:52 PM »

PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 02:51:09 AM »

WoooHoooo!!!

I finally made it!

here's a picture

it's a miracle i can see it.  also everybody can see that there isnt any kind of secret information given to anybody.  but of course melvin isnt going to apologize for lying about it either.  because he can just lie about stuff and he's cool enough to not acknowledge it.
semp
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 02:54:02 AM by guncrasher »

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 06:33:36 AM »
A) I didn't lie about anything, nor did I call semp a liar. You'll notice that one of my options was for someone who isn't a member of the Allied forum is somehow able to read quotes from said forum.

B) My concern isn't with the quote semp posted, but simply with the fact that someone who isn't a member of the Allied forum being able to get a glimpse inside it. Often times mission plans are posted in threads on said forum.

So yeah, I never called semp a liar, nor did I resort to name calling like he does. My first reaction to the original post was one of amusement and laughter. Then I started thinking, "Hey wait a minute, how did he get that quote?" As the investigation progressed, semp became more and more agitated over the whole thing. I'm not sure why, maybe he thought the water and towel were coming out next.

:rolleyes:
See Rule #4

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 01:09:56 PM »
A) I didn't lie about anything, nor did I call semp a liar. You'll notice that one of my options was for someone who isn't a member of the Allied forum is somehow able to read quotes from said forum.

B) My concern isn't with the quote semp posted, but simply with the fact that someone who isn't a member of the Allied forum being able to get a glimpse inside it. Often times mission plans are posted in threads on said forum.

So yeah, I never called semp a liar, nor did I resort to name calling like he does. My first reaction to the original post was one of amusement and laughter. Then I started thinking, "Hey wait a minute, how did he get that quote?" As the investigation progressed, semp became more and more agitated over the whole thing. I'm not sure why, maybe he thought the water and towel were coming out next.

:rolleyes:

Yeah But semp has screen shots remeber Screenies or it never happend. So Semps winning FlameWar 0'12' at the momenet.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2012, 01:24:46 PM »
Yeah But semp has screen shots remeber Screenies or it never happend. So Semps winning FlameWar 0'12' at the momenet.

:headscratch: How can their be a flamewar if there is no dispute?

My issue isn't with semp's posting of the quote, it is with his ability to see the quote in the first place. As he so eloquently put it,"hey moron how is that my fault?"

It really isn't semp's fault at all, but it does beg the question: how is it possible for someone to see content of a forum that they are not a member of?

See Rule #4

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2012, 01:35:05 PM »
:headscratch: How can their be a flamewar if there is no dispute?
My issue isn't with semp's posting of the quote, it is with his ability to see the quote in the first place. As he so eloquently put it,"hey moron how is that my fault?"
It really isn't semp's fault at all, but it does beg the question: how is it possible for someone to see content of a forum that they are not a member of?

So in essence you dispute his ability to see a forum hes not a member of?
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2012, 01:51:49 PM »
No, I don't dispute his ability to see posts from the Allied forum.

What I would like to know is how, since he says he is not a member, is it possible? You see, this really has nothing to do with semp, what this has to do with is the possible compromising of a forum that contains sensitive topics and posts related to the current DGS II scenario.

EDIT: You see, regardless of what semp would like to believe, I am taking him at his word that he is not a member of the Allied forum.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:54:17 PM by Melvin »
See Rule #4

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2012, 01:58:32 PM »
He claims that he ran a search of my posting history. And through that he found the quote from the DGS II allied forum.

I call b.s though. I went ahead and ran a search on myself and it did show those posts. I then went and ran a search on some other folks that I know are in the Allied forum. It did show their posts as well. However, I then went and ran some searches on people that I know are in the Axis forum and it did not show any of their posts from said Axis forum.

So, either...

A) The Allied forum has been compromised and anybody can look at it through the use of posting history search.

Or

B) Someone that is in the forum is disclosing information to people outside of the Allied circle.

Either way, it's pretty gay.

I'm guessing that in his Friday night stupor, 'ol semp let the kitty out of the bag.

here melvin here's where you question that I was the one seeing the post which in fact you called a lier as you doubted that I could see it.  so if you question that I am telling the truth then you are calling me a lier.  then you accused me of getting the information from somebody else which I had just proved it was wrong too.

but the main thing that is really messed up about you, Melvin is that you often accuse me of things that either have no relevance or are taken out of context.  for example the post that I quoted.  Did anybody get any inside information about your plans?  actually up until you mentioned it that is was part of some secret forum NOBODY KNEW OR CARED, NOT EVEN ME.  so now you try to deflect that fact that you accused me of giving away some top secret information, then called me a lier because you didnt believe me I could see it while also accusing me of having somebody passing information.

and guess what the information has nothing to do with your plans, it was just part of a joke in another thread.  you are the one who told everybody that it was part of your private group.

so you tried to troll me and it bit you in the donut as usual.  and one more thing Melvin just so you know when somebody sends you a PM, that means it is a private message and you have no right to tell everybody without my permission just like I dont have the right to tell anybody else what you tell me.   which is ironic of you accusing me of giving up some confidential information while you do the same.

semp

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2012, 02:04:17 PM »
It's funny how you totally ignored option A.

Typical semp, selective reading and an emotional deficiency is clouding the real issue for you.

Here's the way I see it: semp is not a member of the Allied forum (he told me so and I believe him), yet he can view topics posted inside said forum. As near as I can tell, if semp can do it anybody else should be able to as well.

In my mind this is a problem.
See Rule #4

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2012, 02:24:55 PM »
I don't really want to get in the middle of your little purse fight here, but perhaps if the problem you mention does exist Melvin, it would be better to mention it to Skuzzy via PM or e-mail, as I doubt he wastes his time reading these kinds of threads.
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2012, 02:26:17 PM »
Good idea.

:salute
See Rule #4

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2012, 02:34:49 PM »
I don't really want to get in the middle of your little purse fight here, but perhaps if the problem you mention does exist Melvin, it would be better to mention it to Skuzzy via PM or e-mail, as I doubt he wastes his time reading these kinds of threads.

Where did good guy coombz come from? Do you alternate personas?
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2012, 02:44:50 PM »
Yeah, this really has nothing to do with semp. Like I said in the beginning, the quote he used was quite funny in the context with which he used it. I'm not sure why he's taking it so personally.

The big deal here is that I believe the Allied forum has been compromised.
See Rule #4