Author Topic: Working on a new film  (Read 859 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Working on a new film
« on: November 04, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »
Still polishing this turd but it's nearly done.

http://youtu.be/hlLco0jx-Cs?hd=1

:cheers:
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Re: Working on a new film
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:31:47 PM »
If you haven't seen this brilliance yet, YOU ARE WRONG.

Watch it, watch it, watch it NOW!

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 09:06:55 PM »
Nice work.  :aok
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
The M-16 and tank bit is HILARIOUS! I get a sense of it as a comedy skit would play out. "Did you hear something? Hrm... I can't seem to back up!"

A bit excessive on the slo-mo, but overall a really good set of clips to decent music.  :aok

EDIT: I would say it's a big shame you've got your terrain graphics set to bare minimum, though. For such nice footage it's kinda ugly. Eye-candy-wise, I mean.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 10:13:06 PM by Krusty »

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 12:37:18 AM »
I've been having issues with my gaming rig.  When there are a lot of planes present running at full speed is extremely choppy.

As far as terrian goes, youtube still rapes video quality and it looks very pixlated with terrain graphics turned on.  I'll fix it up after I get a new computer.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 01:17:24 AM »
Nice work rob! Very funny w/ the M16 and the M4  :lol, and it Looks great buddy, can't wait to see the finished product,  :cheers:  :salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 01:22:46 AM »
And it wasn't an M16 it was an M3 that brought field sups in to save the town.  I heard tanks so I went stalking.

If you've got 1 .50 cal you always have at least a chance of being dangerous.  I know it sounds stupid but it's true.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 01:31:32 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
omg  :ahand
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »
I've been having issues with my gaming rig.  When there are a lot of planes present running at full speed is extremely choppy.

As far as terrian goes, youtube still rapes video quality and it looks very pixlated with terrain graphics turned on.  I'll fix it up after I get a new computer.

if you set your game settings in offline mode to having the candy on then go into the film viewer you will have the candy settings... also not a biggy...but icons ...... and as krusty mention...the slow mo is a bit too much.... not sure if it was intentional or if you just forgot to double the speed after filming at half speed in the viewer...over all though thought it was ok ... I run out of patience when trying to make a film so big :aok to you and all others that do  :cheers: :salute

Fixed
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:19:34 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 12:30:13 PM »
if you set your game settings in offline mode to having the candy on then go into the film viewer you will have the candy settings... also not a biggy...but icons ...... and as krusty mention...the slow mo is a bit too much.... not sure if it was intentional or if you just forgot to double the speed after filming at half speed in the viewer...over all though thought it was ok ... I run out of patients when trying to make a film so big :aok to you and all others that do  :cheers: :salute

Are you a Doctor ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 01:20:27 PM »

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 06:54:26 PM »
Too much candy looks like bellybutton on youtube.  I'll see if i can quickly post something to prove it.