Author Topic: Midway  (Read 20299 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #330 on: November 16, 2012, 06:00:01 PM »
Midway got trolled essentially and revealed his true colours like a performing monkey wearing a little red Fez.  :ahand

So off the mark again. :headscratch:

Sad.

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #331 on: November 16, 2012, 06:14:46 PM »
So true.

Actually Midway is a good name for him, the elevator only goes halfway (midway, partway) anyway  :D

I refer to him as "T'aint."

He's midway 'tween being a ballsakk and and an arse hoooooole.

"T'aint"

:D
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 09:14:54 PM by Reaper90 »
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #332 on: November 16, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »

So off the mark again. :headscratch:

A wiser person would know just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it wrong.

(As usual, Shida is spot on.)
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #333 on: November 16, 2012, 06:40:49 PM »

A wiser person would know just because you don't understand something, that doesn't make it wrong.

Consider the above statement in reference to yourself and you might see the light that nrshida is far removed from nowadays.

Far removed indeed.  The dark side is not the way, nrshida. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #334 on: November 16, 2012, 07:30:16 PM »
Consider the above statement in reference to yourself and you might see the light that nrshida is far removed from nowadays.

Far removed indeed.  The dark side is not the way, nrshida. :old:

It's not that nrshida is "far removed" but as he pointed out, his comments hit too close to home and the truth stings you a bit and you can't take it.  Like he mentioned, it's become a pattern with you.  Instead of listening to Bruv, you should listen to nrshida because he's given you better advice than Bruv ever has but sadly, your ego and thin skin won't accept it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: November 16, 2012, 07:41:46 PM »
It's not that nrshida is "far removed" but as he pointed out, his comments hit too close to home and the truth stings you a bit and you can't take it.  Like he mentioned, it's become a pattern with you.  Instead of listening to Bruv, you should listen to nrshida because he's given you better advice than Bruv ever has but sadly, your ego and thin skin won't accept it.

ack-ack

AKAK and nrshida must be getting ready to bump into each other deep in the dark side. 

Careful. :old:

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #336 on: November 16, 2012, 10:30:42 PM »
Well his only claim to fame in this game is that of a blubbering fool and laughing stock of the community.
Someone should tell him the village called and is looking for him again.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #337 on: November 16, 2012, 11:42:14 PM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Midway
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Chemdawg

• Copper Member
« Reply #338 on: November 16, 2012, 11:52:36 PM »

So far, most everyone in this thread is attacking Midway. What about bunnies... he was clearly trolling and the response towards him was humorous. Ya'll are upset because someone is openly rating you. Comparing you to another. Here's a thought...so what. Any how, I am with BigR, never had a problem with Midway. Think he gets target fixated easily. Been shot down by him allot....not in the 5%.

Midway...<S> keep doing you bro.

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »
Chemdawg < Scotch
-AoM-

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2012, 12:01:53 AM »
Well his only claim to fame in this game is that of a blubbering fool and laughing stock of the community.
Someone should tell him the village called and is looking for him again.

Why are there two kinds of people in Aces High?  The nice countless hundreds of pilots that don't insult me or others and are respectful, nice, and good.... and then the ones that are obviously on the dark side, a few dozen that insult and disrespect and call mean names. :frown:

How can one reconcile human nature of this kind?  Why does niceness reside in so many who see the light of being good, yet a few dozen others choose the dark side? :huh

Very interesting.  Why don't those in the dark side see the value of being nice when you have so many examples of awesome nice pilots showing the way?  :headscratch:

I guess Aces High pilots mirror real life in that way.  Good guys vs guys that can be so much nicer.

:old: There is a third kind though... those that don't care either way.  They just :rolleyes:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2012, 12:02:58 AM »
So far, most everyone in this thread is attacking Midway. What about bunnies... he was clearly trolling and the response towards him was humorous. Ya'll are upset because someone is openly rating you. Comparing you to another. Here's a thought...so what. Any how, I am with BigR, never had a problem with Midway. Think he gets target fixated easily. Been shot down by him allot....not in the 5%.

Midway...<S> keep doing you bro.

:) :salute :rock

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2012, 01:39:24 AM »

Very interesting.  Why don't those in the dark side see the value of being nice when you have so many examples of awesome nice pilots showing the way?  :headscratch

Problem with you is you can't  take criticism on any level. And for that you'll never learn. In your view anyone that isn't praising you is on "the dark side". That's utter crap. Factor in there's been countless guys here that I've known for years and years and I have respect for--because they've earned it--that have tried to help you. Added together that's probably hundreds of years experience that could help you to be a better guy versus your what--2 or 3? Really? But you will reject their advice like it means nothing. But you're in the right there? No pal--that makes you a fool. Your chances of being respected by any of these guys now is about nil---and you've earned that. Nobody else did that to you but you.

I'm one of the nicest guys you'll meet here and I go back a long long way. I don't talk smack. I've been a trainer in this sim and the last with the idea of trying to help guys get better. Better pilots mean better game play for everyone. I totally get that. You could have been one of those guys--but that ain't likely. Wrong attitude. Some might say you've improved. I can say that, in my observation (which I'll stipulate means crap to you), as of last Wednesday night--I didn't see it. For whatever twist of fate I don't run into you in the MA often. Just here and there. When I see you you're doing the same thing again and again. But the other night you ran into my squad and between us we must have killed you 20 times (and seriously it was at LEAST 20 times). Why? Because you did the same stupid thing over and over and over again. That's something a 2 weeker might do--not something a guy flying for a couple of years might do. Not something a guy flying for a couple of years and flying a friggin Spit almost exclusively might do. And no it wasn't the usual thing that you were typing some blather on 200 flying straight and level in a combat area that got you killed. You're good for that--but not in this case. You might want to say you were "picked" but you might want to re-evaluate what the definition of that is. You were flying over your own field in a generally 4 on 4 fight--in the MA. You had friends around but chose to make the same stupid mistake again and again. Even when we let you fly away (yes we knew you were in the Spit 16) you still came back and predictably did the same thing--that got you killed. Even with an advantage and your Spit out "bomber hunting" <eye roll>.

If you filmed those flights you should watch them and if you're the student that you think you are, see if you can come up with exactly what it was you did that got you killed--repeatedly. It's obvious as hell. We were talking about it on TAC. Amazingly predictable and I've seen you do it as long as you've been here. But you're improving. Right. <chuckle>
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »
I should post the film of it, what Drano said.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2012, 02:17:07 AM »
reaper90<Midway  stirs pot ...  Still wishes Bipolar was back, but he sobered up.... :noid

my day is comming Bip, it's coming around the bend. :t

Untill then I'll watch my Farting Pilot Kappa; that right , FPK :salute I had some beef and noodles tonight. And I thought , what would Kappa do?

Kappa  :salute :salute :salute :salute :salute :rock :rock :rock :eek: :cheers: :banana:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 02:22:58 AM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins