Author Topic: Midway  (Read 20388 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #390 on: November 19, 2012, 06:02:08 AM »
also Midway you don't seem to realize how much you suck really, you're just a noob that just found out he could reduce throttle to turn tighter.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #391 on: November 19, 2012, 06:05:49 AM »
Exact numbers from 3 or 4 tours ago:

RedBull, in aircraft ranging from a Spit8, to a K4, and even P38: 45 kills on 'who' that tour
Who, in only his spit8, 4 kills on 'RedBull' that tour

at least 10-20 of which were 1v1's, whether he called me out for the 1v1 in a offset bit of the arena, and about half of which or more were spit8 vs spit8.

Middy, you've been catching me off guard while I am already engaged the past few days, gonna make me put on my try hard pants I see  :lol

As I am attempting to cut down on feeding the trolls, this'll be my last post, I just wanted my little jab in this epic troll thread, Carry on  :salute

This is very odd though RedBull, because I remember Midway posting a film of him shooting you down in a close manoeuvring fight, his Spit8 versus your K-4. I assumed this was the standard outcome, at least that's what it felt like Midway was trying to assert.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #392 on: November 19, 2012, 06:06:54 AM »
If you think that continuing to simply type nrshida < Midway is annoying me then you are as stupid as you are spiteful.

Off the mark again, nrshida.  :rolleyes:   :frown: :headscratch: :bhead

I am providing my opinion on relative fighting skill to those that may be interested, assuming those that continue to post in this thread, started by bunnies asking about said fighting skills, have said interest.  

Otherwise why would you post if a judgement on my fighting prowess was not of interest?  Isn't that the whole point of this thread? :headscratch:

There is no intent to annoy, spite, or bring forth stupidity on my part, just a fighting prowess opinion as per the OP. :angel:

Would you not agree that an opinion of fighting prowess is best presented in a frame of reference to other interested pilots.  :joystick:

Views of fighting prowess are useful, fun, and important to many in an air combat simulation. :old:

The dark side is not the way, nrshida. :old:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:59:42 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #393 on: November 19, 2012, 06:08:02 AM »
also Midway you don't seem to realize how much you suck really, you're just a noob that just found out he could reduce throttle to turn tighter.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :headscratch:  :huh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #394 on: November 19, 2012, 06:10:34 AM »
Skuzzy, please...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #395 on: November 19, 2012, 06:12:02 AM »
dood you can't even maintain a 1.00 K/D ratio in a spit8 how could you be better than anyone  :lol

I could easily, if I wanted to.  It's too exciting to lose against strong odds in various scenarios. :x

It's what I call fun, fighting against the best and outnumbered, out E'd, and little chance of winning.  So when I do win, it's awesome fun. :banana:

:)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:15:05 AM by Midway »

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #396 on: November 19, 2012, 06:14:29 AM »
I could easily, if I wanted to.  I have too much fun losing against strong odds in various scenarios. :x

It's what I call fun. :banana:

:)

excuses, you just can't do it because of your lack of discipline and skill that's about it.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #397 on: November 19, 2012, 06:15:53 AM »
Isn't that the whole point of this thread? :headscratch:

I thought the point of this thread was to goad you into bragging and then illustrate your lack of foundation for said bragging, but perhaps we should check with the OP.

HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #398 on: November 19, 2012, 06:19:59 AM »
excuses, you just can't do it because of your lack of discipline and skill that's about it.

I can too.  Have many times.  But, beating less skilled players with Bruv and a squad as my wingman would likely bore me quickly.  Fighting on the opposite side and losing against strong odds over and over makes me stronger, slowly. :)

Ergo my slow, but steady, relentless, and fun filled progress to date. :old:

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #399 on: November 19, 2012, 06:23:21 AM »
I am providing my opinion on relative fighting skill to those that may be interested

Is that why you continuously use the  :ahand  emoticon then? Because you are impartially supplying your opinion?
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #400 on: November 19, 2012, 06:25:45 AM »
I thought the point of this thread was to goad you into bragging and then illustrate your lack of foundation for said bragging, but perhaps we should check with the OP.

Well, me not being on the dark side, would prevent me from thinking this way based on the OP.  I've fought bunnies many times and have won often.  I've told him I can tell when it's him due to his wide sweeping turns.  I assumed, maybe naively, that he was sincerely curious as to my progress to date since we have not fought in quite a while. :headscratch:

It is best to initially assume honourable intentions of people viewed as not being on the dark side, imho. :old:

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #401 on: November 19, 2012, 06:27:58 AM »
I can too.  Have many times.  But, beating less skilled players with Bruv and a squad as my wingman would likely bore me quickly.  Fighting on the opposite side and losing against strong odds over and over makes me stronger, slowly. :)

Ergo my slow, but steady, relentless, and fun filled progress to date. :old:

Yeah right  :lol what about the times you get smacked by some random player, which seems to happen all the time according to your statistics?

I'm still pondering if there is a lot of 'less skilled' players under you, enough to make you look any good. I also doubt you have the skill to make use of any wingman, so your argument is nill.

In short your progress is in your mind only, you just discovered the key to check your 6 a couple tours ago.
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #402 on: November 19, 2012, 06:29:22 AM »
Is that why you continuously use the  :ahand  emoticon then? Because you are impartially supplying your opinion?

I never said I am impartial.  The emoticon shows the expected reaction of those pwned due to my fighting prowess.

The mark, nrshida... try harder to get your accuracy back.  I commend you for trying.   :old:

The dark side is strong, :old:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:31:50 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #403 on: November 19, 2012, 06:36:36 AM »
The emoticon shows the expected reaction of those pwned due to my fighting prowess.

:rofl Does it?
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #404 on: November 19, 2012, 06:38:49 AM »
Yeah right  :lol what about the times you get smacked by some random player, which seems to happen all the time according to your statistics?

I'm still pondering if there is a lot of 'less skilled' players under you, enough to make you look any good. I also doubt you have the skill to make use of any wingman, so your argument is nill.

In short your progress is in your mind only, you just discovered the key to check your 6 a couple tours ago.

I'm often distracted by RL events and random players do often have their way with my afk or distracted aeroplane.  It's ok with me, because I know that is the situation and doesn't count against my prowess when I can, and often do, concentrate. :)

I take satisfaction in knowing that had I been fully available in those "fights", I would likely have won, now that my skills are much improved from a year or two ago. :aok