Author Topic: Midway  (Read 20349 times)

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #405 on: November 19, 2012, 06:43:23 AM »
I take satisfaction in knowing that had I been fully available in those "fights", I would likely have won, now that my skills are much improved from a year or two ago. :aok

In your mind you are great. That makes at least one.  :lol
now posting as SirNuke

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #406 on: November 19, 2012, 06:43:32 AM »
I'm often distracted by RL events and random players do often have their way with my afk or distracted aeroplane.  It's ok with me, because I know that is the situation and doesn't count against my prowess when I can, and often do, concentrate. :)

And yet this only flows one way, since you consider turning with and defeating a late model 109 in your Spitfire DOES count towards your prowess.

Your whole carefully constructed world can be unravelled by picking at this one small thread.
”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #407 on: November 19, 2012, 06:47:34 AM »
:rofl Does it?

Very often. :aok.  

You should see the PMs, 200 text crying, accusations, and whines, even on the BBS, when my fighting prowess prevailed over those that thought it unlikely.... But I won't mention too many more names. :D

The fun of winning when it was thought unlikely is enhanced frequently by the reaction of the pwned. :ahand

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #408 on: November 19, 2012, 06:49:08 AM »
In your mind you are great. That makes at least one.  :lol

Not great, just progressing and better than before. :aok

My FPHs are among the great ones. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: November 19, 2012, 06:49:32 AM »
And yet this only flows one way, since you consider turning with and defeating a late model 109 in your Spitfire DOES count towards your prowess.

Your whole carefully constructed world can be unravelled by picking at this one small thread.
Look, RedBull's 45-4 k4 vs spit8 clearly says how much midway owns everyone - in his mind.
Going further, is there ANY difference between mid/who/aqua/tangzu/whateverbullrcrap and manawar/warbeast? IMO, absolutely nothing.
Its just another noone claiming how awesome he is and trying to play with the players nerves by calling out their ego.
Thats why i call an admin, please, finish this miserable life.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2012, 06:53:08 AM »

Off the mark again, nrshida.  It flows both ways.  :old:

An afk victory over Bruv, any FPH, or anyone else is meaningless.  :frown:

I want you so much to see the light once more, nrshida.   I believe you can, in time, and with desire. :old:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:57:29 AM by Midway »

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #411 on: November 19, 2012, 07:13:50 AM »
You should see the PMs, 200 text crying, accusations, and whines, even on the BBS, when my fighting prowess prevailed over those that thought it unlikely.... But I won't mention too many more names. :D

Oh, so you do enjoy griefing people then?

You know what I think Midway? I think that as your ACM has stagnated, you have increasingly filled the gap in your 'special need' with increasing amounts of trying to aggravate people. The irony is that as you do it more and more, the people willing to support you become less and less, is Pervert, for instance, likely to continue teaching you this and that, if he knows then when you can start biting his ankles you are going to come on this board and brag about it? It is also very apparent that you do not have the 'equipment' to attain the heights you aspire to yourself (as Redbull clearly has, for example). Again, in my humble opinion, your motivation for said aspirations seem to be more spiteful-based than sporting-based, say.

Your ultimate destination is to become a caricature of yourself, trapped by ego and the position you have created for yourself within this community.

I want you so much to see the light once more, nrshida.   I believe you can, in time, and with desire. :old:

Yes I understand, criticism is uncomfortable for you. Poor boy.

”It's a shame that he's gone, but the shame is entirely his”
HiTech 2 - Skyyr 0

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #412 on: November 19, 2012, 07:21:06 AM »
that's perfectly summed up shida  :aok
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #413 on: November 19, 2012, 07:29:12 AM »
Oh, so you do enjoy griefing people then?

You know what I think Midway? I think that as your ACM has stagnated, you have increasingly filled the gap in your 'special need' with increasing amounts of trying to aggravate people. The irony is that as you do it more and more, the people willing to support you become less and less, is Pervert, for instance, likely to continue teaching you this and that, if he knows then when you can start biting his ankles you are going to come on this board and brag about it? It is also very apparent that you do not have the 'equipment' to attain the heights you aspire to yourself (as Redbull clearly has, for example). Again, in my humble opinion, your motivation for said aspirations seem to be more spiteful-based than sporting-based, say.

Your ultimate destination is to become a caricature of yourself, trapped by ego and the position you have created for yourself within this community.

Yes I understand, criticism is uncomfortable for you. Poor boy.

:bhead :old:

:salute :frown: :headscratch: :bhead

:bolt:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #414 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:17 AM »
I haven't played in a while.. how good are you these days? still practicing up in the da?

:old: To properly close out this fighting prowess thread, perhaps we should take a look again at the OP.
... and answer both questions as succinctly as possible drawing out the least amount of controversy. :old:

The final, after much introspection, discussion, and debate, answers being:

- "Very good, but not awesome" and "Rarely". :)

Good bye, thread dedicated to my fighting prowess, I will miss you, my friend. :cry :salute

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:48:29 AM by Midway »

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: November 19, 2012, 09:57:20 AM »
:old: To properly close out this fighting prowess thread, perhaps we should take a look again at the OP.
... and answer both questions as succinctly as possible drawing out the least amount of controversy. :old:

The final, after much introspection, discussion, and debate, answers being:

- "Arrogant, and clueless" and "Really?". :)

Good bye, thread dedicated to my fighting prowess, I will miss you, my friend. :cry :salute

FTFY
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #416 on: November 19, 2012, 10:00:20 AM »

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: November 19, 2012, 10:02:54 AM »
Tupac < Midway/who :)

Only in your dreams
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: November 19, 2012, 10:47:33 AM »
who<Skuzzy   It's only a matter of time.  :aok

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #419 on: November 19, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
I love reading an "I'm better than you thread" will flying the easiest plane in the game.  :rofl
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!