Author Topic: Red Dawn  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Re: Red Dawn
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2012, 10:43:36 PM »
Lol, well I think I started a new topic about the same thing few days ago and didn't see your post Ink. I am looking forward to seeing the movie. I am a big fan of the original. Mostly because of the whole "what if" plot. I like how they replaced the Russians with the North Korean's this time around and I am anxious to see what, if any political issues may come from it. Well, if ya see it before me let me know what ya think of it without ruining it lol.  :salute
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2012, 10:44:24 PM »
Lol, I just saw that and I believe I must have been half asleep when I posted it because I did not see INK's post.
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2012, 11:28:09 PM »
Lol, well I think I started a new topic about the same thing few days ago and didn't see your post Ink. I am looking forward to seeing the movie. I am a big fan of the original. Mostly because of the whole "what if" plot. I like how they replaced the Russians with the North Korean's this time around and I am anxious to see what, if any political issues may come from it. Well, if ya see it before me let me know what ya think of it without ruining it lol.  :salute
It has Russians too.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #78 on: November 24, 2012, 02:00:36 AM »
nevermind
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:07:42 AM by jimson »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member