Author Topic: Cyborg F.L.Y. 5  (Read 351 times)

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
Cyborg F.L.Y. 5
« on: November 20, 2012, 03:02:30 PM »
pretty poor shape but someone who knows what their doing could probably make it work, theres a wire loose that messes up the rudder. ive tried fixing it a couple times but my skill dont seem to be good enough, and now i see that two of the buttons arnt working, but it works to an extent, not looking to get alot out of it. i suppose make me an offer and we can go from there
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
Re: Cyborg F.L.Y. 5
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 08:04:35 PM »
Amazon
PC World

You probably aren't going to make too much on that one. 
Good luck though.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:32:39 AM »
I nearly bought one but your complaints look identical to the reviews I read on it before deciding not to buy it.  Most of the reviews stated that not all buttons work starting at the time it is first taken out of the box.

There's no repairing with that kind of initial quality which is too bad because it looks like it would be a really nice stick if they worked.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline TheMercinary60

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 04:38:07 AM »
I nearly bought one but your complaints look identical to the reviews I read on it before deciding not to buy it.  Most of the reviews stated that not all buttons work starting at the time it is first taken out of the box.

There's no repairing with that kind of initial quality which is too bad because it looks like it would be a really nice stick if they worked.
it worked fine when i got it for four months or so probly, then the wire came apart and im not exactly sure when the buttons went. either way id still probably get another if i could find it for the right price
Formally Merc flying with the 99th Blue Lagoon Bandits
I wish people would use the wish list forum to post their brilliant ideas, and be smart enough to not post all their stupid ones.

But I am under no disillusions of my wish ever being fulfilled.

HiTech - in response to davidwales