Author Topic: Just have to share this with you guys/gals(just an fyi, deer blood)  (Read 702 times)

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
Re: Just have to share this with you guys/gals(just an fyi, deer blood)
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2012, 07:08:34 PM »
Nice buck there bud. I have killed dozens of deer over the yeqars but never one with antlers like that. I hunt for food and to thin out the bad genetics in the area. I let others kill the big bucks since I would rather eat than stare at antlers on a wall.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
Re: Just have to share this with you guys/gals(just an fyi, deer blood)
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2012, 09:53:30 PM »

Well today was the opening day of deer season here in PA. Been hunting 30+ years and never got something this big. I'm so excited i could just explode!!!!  Today was my sons first day hunting ever......This is how we made out.  I got this about 3pm today. I tried and tried to help my son see it, but he just couldnt. After he looked at me and said..."DAD YOU HAVE TO SHOOT IT!!!" i figured ok.

I got this with the gun my dad bought me when i was 13yrs old, and field dressed it with the knife he got me for my 14th birthday (Im 41 now).

I had to share this with all my friends here....this really means alot to me having lost my hunting buddy (Dad) 2 years ago.

God would he be PROUD of me and his grandson!!!

(Image removed from quote.)

Very nice mbailey , WTG !
 I know what you mean about your father . I lost mine around the same time you did and he was a deer freak . One resone I have not been flying been hunting this 12 point that's been feeding in our food plot . Been on him a week now and still no joy yet , he is a smart bastage but his day is coming any day now . Had him in my crosshairs yesterday but he got into the sagegrass on me and I never could find him in my scope again . He must of laid down because I have two lanes cut around the field and he never came out . If I don't get him in this next week I am going to put my dogs on him . The only thing about that is someone else mite kill him . Why I have not turned them out on him yet . I want him BAD  :)

EDIT: BTW we need to hook up one day and give the wildlife hellll , hehehehe .
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 09:56:29 PM by Flench »
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!