Author Topic: The Drunken Monkeys  (Read 752 times)

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
The Drunken Monkeys
« on: November 15, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
Are not currently recruiting.

However, we might consider taking in somebody if they meet the extremely high criteria

Over 21 (we will check your ID)
You are not Canadian 
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
Re: The Drunken Monkeys
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
 Requirements include-
Being able to keep with DMG in drinking games  :devil
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »
Alfa, sir, I am hurt that you would think that we would encourage or promote alcoholism.
The Monkeys are a clean and sober group of church going ....
lol I almost got that out with out crying
Hell yeah why do you think they have to be at least 21
So I don't have to make the beer runs
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 08:31:33 PM »
But...but...  :huh

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 11:15:23 PM »
 :banana: :banana: :banana: :pray :pray :pray :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane: :airplane:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 02:31:25 AM »
heh...

heh...

spank the monkey...

wait what?
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline lazydog

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 10:28:42 AM »
this sounds right up my ally where's do you sign up?

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 02:23:52 PM »
Payment details over the page – you MUST return pages 1 and 2 if applying via mail
Identification and Certificate Access Requirements      
See page 2 or visit www.thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.co m
Full name of applicant who has undergone sexual reassignment surgery
Surname
Given name(s)
Address
Residential Postcode
Postal Postcode
Daytime phone
number
Place of birth
Date of birth
                  Day                     Month                   Year
       /       /
Sex at Birth Male Female
Father’s full name
Given name(s)                                                                                 Surname
Mother’s full name &
maiden surname
Given name(s)                                                                        Surname                                                 Maiden Surname
Has your name been formally changed?                                               Yes    No
If yes, attach copy of Change of Name Certificate
Do you wish to formally change your name(s) as a result of the sex change?                       Yes  No
If yes, a separate change of name application must be completed - $156.00 fee applies
I attach the following:
− A recognition Certificate issued under Section 15 of the Gender Reassignment Act
− A registration fee of $44.00
I hereby declare:
− that the information I have provided is true and correct.  I understand that the WA Registry of Births, Deaths and
Marriages may make enquiries with any organisation or individual to verify the information provided with this
application;
− the Recognition Certificate was issued more than one month prior to the date of this application;
− that no appeal has been lodged under Section 17(2) of the Gender Reassignment Act,
and I hereby apply to have my birth registration amended to record the change of my sex from:
Male to Female          or     Female to Male           (tick appropriate box)
SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
Signature must
be completed
OFFICE USE ONLY
LIST 1 (with photo):     Driver’s Licence   Passport     Proof of Age  Firearm’s Licence   Defence/police DIAC Certificate
ID Ref: ………………………………………………………...…                      
LIST 2 :                     Birth Cert(Aust)  Citizenship Cr/Debit Card Health Medicare Centrelink Student card Travel Doc
ID Ref: ………………………………………………………...…           ……………………………………………………………..      
LIST 3 (current address):  Bank Statement Rates notice Educational report  Motor Vehicle Rego    Utility account Rental agreement
ID Ref: ………………………………………………………...…                           If ID provided from Lists 2 and 3, one ID must contain a signature  
Other ……………………………………………        ……………………………………………    Initial ID sighted.……....…….....
Fees including standard postal delivery effective 1 July 2009 – Subject to change without further notice               No GST is payable for this service
Registration Fee $44.00 Includes the issue of a standard birth certificate on completion of the registration process
BDM500
Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please fill out the above application and send it in with all monies due
we will get back to you

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 01:44:36 AM »
I flew with these guys once.  I woke up the next day in a strange hanger and my pants were gone.   :bolt: