Author Topic: Nishizwa-san  (Read 1492 times)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Re: Nishizwa-san
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 01:13:10 PM »
Thank you......

that is a very cool looking plane,I actually looked at that one before.....I think I even saved that pic for future projects.... she seems right up my ally...... I haven't got back into skinning yet, but I do plan on it.....do you know anything else about the plane? or can you point me in the right direction to get all the info I can......I read that story you posted......but it gives no detail about the zero......which airframe it should be done on you know stuff like that?

Ink, if you decide to do that (or get back into skinning, period) I've only done skins for Quake 2/Quake 3 and Minecraft (if you can call those skins), and some minor mods on others...  I would love to see your steps/tools you use for this!

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 01:19:53 PM »
ya I am definitely gonna get back into it....

I use "GIMP Painter" it is a add on to "GIMP" I did start a Tutorial and still have it, just gotta get motivated to finish it.....I would be honored to help out in anyway I can.

I been using Blender for 3D modeling and that takes up most free time I have.....I have been getting the itch to skin again, and now with the Hurri updated I was thinking thats when I will start back up.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 01:29:50 PM »
ya I am definitely gonna get back into it....

I use "GIMP Painter" it is a add on to "GIMP" I did start a Tutorial and still have it, just gotta get motivated to finish it.....I would be honored to help out in anyway I can.

I been using Blender for 3D modeling and that takes up most free time I have.....I have been getting the itch to skin again, and now with the Hurri updated I was thinking thats when I will start back up.

Awesome!

I only use Gimp (and I am familiar with Blender, though I am about as good with it as I am at ACM)

Removed images because they were massive.

Gonna grab that plugin.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:48:57 PM by tunnelrat »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 01:54:05 PM »
Those are cool man :aok

blender I have been using for years, I really enjoy that program....I have some weapons I made for Skyrim, thats about all I did for non organic stuff, I am definitely more into organic modeling.....done a lot of dinosaurs and stuff like that.....been doing the animation, trying to get to know it.....stuff is not easy....I have a bunch of pics in my photobucket account of some of the stuff I did in Blender

check it out if interested 

http://s178.beta.photobucket.com/user/fieldsofink/library/blender

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 02:49:48 PM »
Hajimemashite!

In accordance with your signature: "If you dont like what plane I'm flying, pay my sub...  then I'll fly what you want me to"  I have confirmed payment with Ms. Brooks of one month on your account, effective December 17th, 2012!

YOU ARE NOW MY PLAYTHING!!

You can either begin effective immediately (current tour), or starting next tour (your choice, this tour is already underway but I am an instant gratification turd so I consider it worth the few missing days.)

YOUR ORDERS:

Aircraft

Land Based Fighters:  Ki-61-I-KAIc (with the most gaudy skins possible), P-51B, Bf109F-4, La-5FN, Spit Mk V, C.205, Me163B.

Land Based Bombers: Ki-67, Ju-88, B-25H, Mossie Mk XVI, C-47

Land Based Attackers: A-20G, IL-2, Ju-87 (either), P-38G, Bf110-C4

Carrier Fighters: Seafire MkII, A6M2, F4U-1a, F4U-4

Carrier Attackers: F6F-5, F4U-1D

GVs: Jeep, M3 (with any loadout - Mega Bonus Points for 75mm package), Sdkfz, Sherman Firefly VC, T-34/76, Panther G, Tiger II, Ostwind, M16MGMC.

Anytime you get a kill you have to shout (Or at least utter with passion) "And BOOM goes the dynamite!" on Ranged Vox.  Alternately, you may say "Būmu wa dainamaito o iku!" instead.  For GVs, since you are such a prolific slayer, you can use a 5:1 ratio.

Optional: Fly Rook for the tour (or remainder thereof) and run with the Devil Dogs, wing up with me for Ki-61/84 excitement (By excitement I mean constantly clearing my six, and writing condolence letters to my mom).  If you fly Rook you may also fly the Ki-84-Ia, but only with Ink's ghetto-fab skin!

:salute

And GOOD HUNTING!

:aok

SWEET!!!  I love a challenge!   Kinda wondered if anyone would ever take me up on it.   I will reward you in your generosity and make this happen!

Apparently I'm gonna have to brush up on my Japanese.   ;)

I actually like many of your plane choices and as I was already intending to fly Rooks this tour and have been flying the Hayate with Inks skin for the last month or so that requirement should be a pleasure.

Must I log a minimum number of sorties in each plane you listed?

This is gonna be AWESOME!

Domo Origato Tunnerrat-san!

:salute Respectfully yours Nishizawa

:aok
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 02:59:31 PM »

blender I have been using for years, I really enjoy that program....I have some weapons I made for Skyrim, thats about all I did for non organic stuff, I am definitely more into organic modeling.....done a lot of dinosaurs and stuff like that.....been doing the animation, trying to get to know it.....stuff is not easy....I have a bunch of pics in my photobucket account of some of the stuff I did in Blender

Man, you are GOOD!

Amazing stuff there... why don't you bust out the Ki-43?!

I think you only need like $15,000 to get Hi-Tech's tool he uses hehehe

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
do you know anything else about the plane? or can you point me in the right direction to get all the info I can......I read that story you posted......but it gives no detail about the zero......which airframe it should be done on you know stuff like that?

I think I read somewhere that that is the A6M3 airframe pictured but without being completely certain I'd love to have the A6M5 represented as well. I've also read that what we're seeing represented in that picture is where the Japanese would hastily paint over their original off-white/tan paint jobs with what I assume would be an olive drab green color in an obvious effort to offer more camouflage.

I'll have to get back to you with what squadron he was with when that picture was taken. The Japanese were not as stringent on having assigned planes as other nations were but it is known that this is one that Nishizawa flew.

:salute. Nishizwa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »
 I think I read somewhere that that is the A6M3 airframe pictured but without being completely certain I'd love to have the A6M5 represented as well. I've also read that what we're seeing represented in that picture is where the Japanese would hastily paint over their original off-white/tan paint jobs with what I assume would be an olive drab green color in an obvious effort to offer more camouflage.

I'll have to get back to you with what squadron he was with when that picture was taken. The Japanese were not as stringent on having assigned planes as other nations were but it is known that this is one that Nishizawa flew.

:salute. Nishizwa

cc that bud...i am looking forward to doing it....If they did paint over on older paint, that is cool i will show that.....like I did with the P40.

Man, you are GOOD!

Amazing stuff there... why don't you bust out the Ki-43?!

I think you only need like $15,000 to get Hi-Tech's tool he uses hehehe

Thanx
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 04:26:43 PM by ink »

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »

Very impressive work!   Wish I had the patience to try to figure all that stuff out.

Saroot!  :salute Nishizawa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 04:50:39 PM »
:o

you guys...I am Honored you like my skin.......truly Honored :salute

Never flew anything with the most sorties since it came out.
JG 52

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 07:05:29 PM »

Very impressive work!   Wish I had the patience to try to figure all that stuff out.

Saroot!  :salute Nishizawa

Thanx  :salute

Never flew anything with the most sorties since it came out.

:D

very cool

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 07:05:52 PM »
This looks hilarious  :rofl
I would love to do this :rofl :rofl :rofl
It is official, pay my account and I shall be your puppet :devil  :rofl
When I get my new computer up and running again taht is  :cry
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 07:14:08 PM »

I'll pay your account for a month, as my play toy you have to switch to Bishop, follow the horde and give out orders on vox the entire time while flying D3a's.

JG 52

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 07:16:38 PM »
I'll pay your account for a month, as my play toy you have to switch to Bishop, follow the horde and give out orders on vox the entire time while flying D3a's.

General Redbull!  :lol
-AoM-

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 07:19:13 PM »

how about you use my account (which I hardly have time to use anyway) which is already paid for, and be the puppetmaster for my name

everyone will think I have suddenly become a good stick :x
Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.