Author Topic: Nishizwa-san  (Read 1491 times)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
Nishizwa-san
« on: December 05, 2012, 11:37:20 AM »
Hajimemashite!

In accordance with your signature: "If you dont like what plane I'm flying, pay my sub...  then I'll fly what you want me to"  I have confirmed payment with Ms. Brooks of one month on your account, effective December 17th, 2012!

YOU ARE NOW MY PLAYTHING!!

You can either begin effective immediately (current tour), or starting next tour (your choice, this tour is already underway but I am an instant gratification turd so I consider it worth the few missing days.)

YOUR ORDERS:

Aircraft

Land Based Fighters:  Ki-61-I-KAIc (with the most gaudy skins possible), P-51B, Bf109F-4, La-5FN, Spit Mk V, C.205, Me163B.

Land Based Bombers: Ki-67, Ju-88, B-25H, Mossie Mk XVI, C-47

Land Based Attackers: A-20G, IL-2, Ju-87 (either), P-38G, Bf110-C4

Carrier Fighters: Seafire MkII, A6M2, F4U-1a, F4U-4

Carrier Attackers: F6F-5, F4U-1D

GVs: Jeep, M3 (with any loadout - Mega Bonus Points for 75mm package), Sdkfz, Sherman Firefly VC, T-34/76, Panther G, Tiger II, Ostwind, M16MGMC.

Anytime you get a kill you have to shout (Or at least utter with passion) "And BOOM goes the dynamite!" on Ranged Vox.  Alternately, you may say "Būmu wa dainamaito o iku!" instead.  For GVs, since you are such a prolific slayer, you can use a 5:1 ratio.

Optional: Fly Rook for the tour (or remainder thereof) and run with the Devil Dogs, wing up with me for Ki-61/84 excitement (By excitement I mean constantly clearing my six, and writing condolence letters to my mom).  If you fly Rook you may also fly the Ki-84-Ia, but only with Ink's ghetto-fab skin!

:salute

And GOOD HUNTING!

In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Nishizwa-san
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 11:39:06 AM »
 :rofl

man I need to laugh right now thanx :aok

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 11:40:54 AM »
:rofl

man I need to laugh right now thanx :aok

You come join us too!  We will show them wormsign the likes of which GOD has never seen!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »
 :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »
You come join us too!  We will show them wormsign the likes of which GOD has never seen!

you fly FSO?

we should be in KI84's  if you dont and want to join us that would be cool :aok

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 11:46:14 AM »
you fly FSO?

we should be in KI84's  if you dont and want to join us that would be cool :aok

If they put us in bombers again, half the squad has threatened to quit FSO... if that happens, I'm your boy!

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »
cc that bud :salute

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 12:09:13 PM »
This is good.

Like I always say, careful what you ask for.

<S> tunnelrat!
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
Hajimemashite!

In accordance with your signature: "If you dont like what plane I'm flying, pay my sub...  then I'll fly what you want me to"  I have confirmed payment with Ms. Brooks of one month on your account, effective December 17th, 2012!

YOU ARE NOW MY PLAYTHING!!

You can either begin effective immediately (current tour), or starting next tour (your choice, this tour is already underway but I am an instant gratification turd so I consider it worth the few missing days.)

YOUR ORDERS:

Aircraft

Land Based Fighters:  Ki-61-I-KAIc (with the most gaudy skins possible), P-51B, Bf109F-4, La-5FN, Spit Mk V, C.205, Me163B.

Land Based Bombers: Ki-67, Ju-88, B-25H, Mossie Mk XVI, C-47

Land Based Attackers: A-20G, IL-2, Ju-87 (either), P-38G, Bf110-C4

Carrier Fighters: Seafire MkII, A6M2, F4U-1a, F4U-4

Carrier Attackers: F6F-5, F4U-1D

GVs: Jeep, M3 (with any loadout - Mega Bonus Points for 75mm package), Sdkfz, Sherman Firefly VC, T-34/76, Panther G, Tiger II, Ostwind, M16MGMC.

Anytime you get a kill you have to shout (Or at least utter with passion) "And BOOM goes the dynamite!" on Ranged Vox.  Alternately, you may say "Būmu wa dainamaito o iku!" instead.  For GVs, since you are such a prolific slayer, you can use a 5:1 ratio.

Optional: Fly Rook for the tour (or remainder thereof) and run with the Devil Dogs, wing up with me for Ki-61/84 excitement (By excitement I mean constantly clearing my six, and writing condolence letters to my mom).  If you fly Rook you may also fly the Ki-84-Ia, but only with Ink's ghetto-fab skin!

And GOOD HUNTING!

SWEET!!!  I love a challenge!   Kinda wondered if anyone would ever take me up on it.   I will reward you in your generosity and make this happen!

Apparently I'm gonna have to brush up on my Japanese.   ;)

I actually like many of your plane choices and as I was already intending to fly Rooks this tour and have been flying the Hayate with Inks skin for the last month or so that requirement should be a pleasure.

Must I log a minimum number of sorties in each plane you listed?

This is gonna be AWESOME!

Domo Origato Tunnerrat-san!

:salute Respectfully yours Nishizawa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 12:41:12 PM »
 :o

you guys...I am Honored you like my skin.......truly Honored :salute

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 12:44:51 PM »
SWEET!!!  I love a challenge!   Kinda wondered if anyone would ever take me up on it.   I will reward you in your generosity and make this happen!

Apparently I'm gonna have to brush up on my Japanese.   ;)

I actually like many of your plane choices and as I was already intending to fly Rooks this tour and have been flying the Hayate with Inks skin for the last month or so that requirement should be a pleasure.

Must I log a minimum number of sorties in each plane you listed?

This is gonna be AWESOME!

Domo Origato Tunnerrat-san!

:salute Respectfully yours Nishizawa

Tunnerrat-san made me NBS raff out roud!  I work for a subsidiary of Mitsubishi International and a bunch of the people here are Japanese citizens on overseas assignment rotations... we give each other crap about our various language idiosyncrasies...  the ultimate, however, was our most beloved administrative assistant (I called her Office Ninja until she made me change it to Office Samurai)... one day she sends me an email that says "New arribar need raptop"... she's been over here for like 20 years.  I was laughing about it, and someone said that LONG ago there was a board meeting, and she knew it was going to be hot with the sun coming in the windows... and that suits were required...  so she goes to bat with the CEO and knocks one out of the park for us...  fires out an email to ALL of Corporate saying: "For tomorrow meeting, men can go jacket off!"

Apparently the whole place was dying.

ANYWAY...  you can fly any combination of the above, sirah!  However...  if you can net:

100 Ki-61 Kills
100 M3 Kills (of any kind)
and
100 Ki-84 Kills

I will knock out January for you as well (although the vehicle choices will not apply for that tour).

If you can DFC in a Ki-61 (15 kills in one sortie, no limit on re-arms) that will do it in lieu of the above kills.

See you in the air, sir!

:rock

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »
:o

you guys...I am Honored you like my skin.......truly Honored :salute

You did an awesome job on it, so awesome in fact I was wondering if you felt like tackling another.  Before they updated the Zeke's there was a skin of Nishizawa's UI-105 Zero which I used exclusively.... but whoever made it then, hasn't redone it since the update.  

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.americanrifleman.org/Webcontent/images/2011-3/201133083435-a6m3_model22_ui105_nishizawa_m.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/m1911-gets-a-zero/&h=199&w=354&sz=5&tbnid=cHZ-AWcIH0V3OM:&tbnh=70&tbnw=124&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Bof%2BNishizawa%2Bzero%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=pictures+of+Nishizawa+zero&usg=__kna12O0SlfDekwB251lMNWIHzWQ=&docid=UZAFsE5Ev1ikPM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=oZe_UPvPCoTc9ATH54EQ&ved=0CFsQ9QEwDQ&dur=16

There's a decent close-up of what I'm talking about.

:salute  Nishizawa

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 01:03:25 PM »
Tunnerrat-san made me NBS raff out roud!  I work for a subsidiary of Mitsubishi International and a bunch of the people here are Japanese citizens on overseas assignment rotations... we give each other crap about our various language idiosyncrasies...  the ultimate, however, was our most beloved administrative assistant (I called her Office Ninja until she made me change it to Office Samurai)... one day she sends me an email that says "New arribar need raptop"... she's been over here for like 20 years.  I was laughing about it, and someone said that LONG ago there was a board meeting, and she knew it was going to be hot with the sun coming in the windows... and that suits were required...  so she goes to bat with the CEO and knocks one out of the park for us...  fires out an email to ALL of Corporate saying: "For tomorrow meeting, men can go jacket off!"

Apparently the whole place was dying.

ANYWAY...  you can fly any combination of the above, sirah!  However...  if you can net:

100 Ki-61 Kills
100 M3 Kills (of any kind)
and
100 Ki-84 Kills

I will knock out January for you as well (although the vehicle choices will not apply for that tour).

If you can DFC in a Ki-61 (15 kills in one sortie, no limit on re-arms) that will do it in lieu of the above kills.

See you in the air, sir!

:rock

:rofl   I love it when folks aren't so thin-skinned and all politically correct.  Ms office Samurai sounds like she'd be a lotta fun!

Wow!  Is there no end to your generosity!  I will do my best!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:07:03 PM by ARSNishi »

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 01:08:37 PM »
Thank you......

that is a very cool looking plane,I actually looked at that one before.....I think I even saved that pic for future projects.... she seems right up my ally...... I haven't got back into skinning yet, but I do plan on it.....do you know anything else about the plane? or can you point me in the right direction to get all the info I can......I read that story you posted......but it gives no detail about the zero......which airframe it should be done on you know stuff like that?

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 01:11:53 PM »
:rofl   I love it when folks aren't so thin-skinned and all politically correct.  Ms office Samurai sounds like she'd be a lotta fun!

Wow!  Is there no end to your generosity!  I will do my best!

NP! And agreed on the thinskinned thing.

By "vehicle" choices, I mean if you get the power up and win the game with the kills or the Ki-61 DFC, it's a paid month and no vehicle requirements (you can go back to terrorizing in your T34/85)